What's new

Biden dropping out

"Mom, dad, kids"

Isn't the same as the mutigenerational extended family living systems that thr cpu is talking about :rasta:
Oh for fawk sake... it's implied in not so vague terms that to get to the point of mom, dad, kids there will be a fuckin grandpa, grandma and extended family of relatives.

It isn't anything like this fucked up dysfunctional internet family. Stop being a rabble rouser. :flipoff2:

Oh for fawk sake... it's implied in not so vague terms that to get to the point of mom, dad, kids there will be a fuckin grandpa, grandma and extended family of relatives.

It isn't anything like this fucked up dysfunctional internet family. Stop being a rabble rouser. :flipoff2:
but the nuclear family being hyped by mouthbreathers very much implies that the grandparents are going into a nursing home
and there's also a very clear implication of separation between siblings

it wouldn't be specified if it weren't the intent to implicate those sorts of things

but the nuclear family being hyped by mouthbreathers very much implies that the grandparents are going into a nursing home

it wouldn't be specified if it weren't the intent to implicate those sorts of things
You are being a dumbass and confusing nuclear family with "family dynamics"...

:idea:

Stop saying words.

You are being a dumbass and confusing nuclear family with "family dynamics"...

:idea:

Stop saying words.

You are a complete dumbass. The "nuclear family" concept has only been a thing since about WW2. For just about ever before that, extended families lived together as the norm. You are the only one arguing nuclear vs fukedup gay family mixes.

All the jizz guzzlin mouth foaming in this thread is from you trying to bait others and start shit in the most weak and incompetent methods possible.

And the fact that you made me side with [486] really sticks in my craw. :flipoff:

You are a complete dumbass. The "nuclear family" concept has only been a thing since about WW2. For just about ever before that, extended families lived together as the norm. You are the only one arguing nuclear vs fukedup gay family mixes.

All the jizz guzzlin mouth foaming in this thread is from you trying to bait others and start shit in the most weak and incompetent methods possible.

And the fact that you made me side with [486] really sticks in my craw. :flipoff:
a8c460177cf3ca9ff9d013b1705e47de.gif

Etymology​

[edit]
The term nuclear family first appeared in the early 20th century. Merriam-Webster dates the term back to 1924,[4] while the Oxford English Dictionary has a reference to the term from 1925; thus it is relatively new. The phrase is taken from the general use of the noun nucleus, itself originating in the Latin nux, meaning "nut", i.e. the core of something.[a]

In its most common usage, the term nuclear family refers to a household consisting of a father, a mother, and their children,[5] all in one household dwelling.[4] George Murdock, an observer of families, offered an early description:

The family is a social group characterized by common residence, economic cooperation and reproduction. It contains adults of both sexes, at least two of whom maintain a socially approved relationship, and one or more children, own or adopted, of the sexually cohabiting adults.[6]
Many individuals are part of two nuclear families in their lives: the family of origin in which they are offspring, and the family of procreation in which they are a parent.[7]

Alternative definitions have evolved to include family units with same-sex parents,[8] adoption, and perhaps additional adult relatives who take on a cohabiting parental role.[9]

Stop being dense. The original and still true definition comes from the Latin... ergo FAMILY. In the traditional sense.

Now ye may fuck off. :flipoff2:

Normal people can. Smoothies however,, make it complicated
really it's some big brain shit on the part of the manipulators

make shit so unnecessarily complicated that nobody knows what they're supporting any more, then they give up and just allow the state to do whatever it wants with them

Sorry about that.
I'll try to be a more disagreeable jackass in the future.
Nah. I just usually end up quibbling with you over some minor difference. Comment intended for humor.

But I dont want to give any impression that I am providing any expected limitation of your jackassery for future discussions.

really it's some big brain shit on the part of the manipulators

make shit so unnecessarily complicated that nobody knows what they're supporting any more, then they give up and just allow the state to do whatever it wants with them
That's why I don't play along with their bs

Nah. I just usually end up quibbling with you over some minor difference. Comment intended for humor.

But I dont want to give any impression that I am providing any expected limitation of your jackassery for future discussions.
He'll still blow you... don't you worry.:grinpimp:

I don't know what's going on any more
here, have a picture
1673246931234425.jpg
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. :mad3:

Multigenerational households are far more traditional
Not for white people on this continent they're not.

You people who simp for that way of doing things shit need to spend more time looking at European history from antiquity to industrialization. It absolutely is not all rainbows and unicorns and is a ball and chain on productive people far more often than it's not.

What did grandparents do before nursing homes?

Maybe one kid stayed back or stayed local to deal with them. The lack of old world style social obligations to family is part of what helped this country grow as fast as it did.

The opportunity for second and 3rd sons to go sail the seas and subjugate people in India or whatever is a large part of what lead to England being the economic powerhouse it was for the time that it was.

Last edited:
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. :mad3:
Ohh good. Another religious freak AND a moron. Just what this board needed.:shaking:

What did grandparents do before nursing homes?
they were put into a housekeeping type role until the grandkids brought home some disease to put them in the dirt in a timely fashion
look at extended families in third world shitholes and you'll see basically this, like the old babushka making questionable food and beating sense into the youngins

Etymology​

[edit]
The term nuclear family first appeared in the early 20th century. Merriam-Webster dates the term back to 1924,[4] while the Oxford English Dictionary has a reference to the term from 1925; thus it is relatively new. The phrase is taken from the general use of the noun nucleus, itself originating in the Latin nux, meaning "nut", i.e. the core of something.[a]

In its most common usage, the term nuclear family refers to a household consisting of a father, a mother, and their children,[5] all in one household dwelling.[4] George Murdock, an observer of families, offered an early description:

Many individuals are part of two nuclear families in their lives: the family of origin in which they are offspring, and the family of procreation in which they are a parent.[7]

Alternative definitions have evolved to include family units with same-sex parents,[8] adoption, and perhaps additional adult relatives who take on a cohabiting parental role.[9]

Stop being dense. The original and still true definition comes from the Latin... ergo FAMILY. In the traditional sense.

Now ye may fuck off. :flipoff2:
Early 20th century...but you stick with how it's "traditional" :lmao:

Precluded the concept of child daycare.

EDIT: too slow :frown:
Don't worry it was a rhetorical question. :laughing:

Point is when thy could no longer fend for themselves they kicked around the household of whichever child can most afford or least dodge the burden (much in the same way a deadbeat sibling may kick around). You don't need mulit-generational households or people living in the orbit of their families for that shit. A $50 greyhound ticket works.

Top Back Refresh