What's new

Biden dropping out

So you're happy that the nuclear family was a stepping stone used in the destruction of the extended family, working toward the total dissolution of the family in its entirety?
I'm unhappy that we can NO longer have a simple definition of family~

The normal definition of family as it relates to the biblical sense is a husband and wife, and their offspring.

nu·cle·ar fam·i·ly
[ˈn(y)o͞okli(ə)r, ˈn(y)o͞okyələr ˈfam(ə)lē]
noun
nuclear family (noun) · nuclear families (plural noun)
  1. a couple (man and wife) and their dependent children, regarded as a basic social unit.

Discrediting others opinions and experiences is the backbone of modern politics. Maybe you should stop polarizing those you don't agree with. :homer:
Not discrediting his opinion or experience... just saying to NOT expect everyone to see eye to eye with him based on what those experiences on his behalf might be.

Not sure why you assumed otherwise. :confused:

Are you suggesting murder is ok under 2a?
Murder or revolution? Depends on who is writing the history books. April 19, 1775 comes to mind. To the Redcoats the colonists were murderers, to the colonists the Redcoats were the murderers. I believe and hope that the framework of government our founding fathers put in place will work, as long as that framework isn't destroyed by our current government officials.

Murder or revolution? Depends on who is writing the history books. April 19, 1775 comes to mind. To the Redcoats the colonists were murderers, to the colonists the Redcoats were the murderers. I believe and hope that the framework of government our founding fathers put in place will work, as long as that framework isn't destroyed by our current government officials.
Adding to that...

I don't believe people make the distinction between murder and kill. Very big difference.

Not discrediting his opinion or experience... just saying to NOT expect everyone to see eye to eye with him based on what those experiences on his behalf might be.

Not sure why you assumed otherwise. :confused:
Thats the crux of your argument? :laughing:

Mothfawkle, please.
486 is quoting older than the nuclear family. The nuclear family was a progressive leap from the conservative agriculture based family of old. The nuclear family is now the conservative accepted view and you can't accept the times have changed.

I'm unhappy that we can NO longer have a simple definition of family~

The normal definition of family as it relates to the biblical sense is a husband and wife, and their offspring.
Outside of your religion, or deeply rooted conservative upbringing, dafuq you got a problem with other people being happy?
What about people getting divorced? That idea is as old as the USA, but still new in historical context.

Adding to that...
I don't believe people make the distinction between murder and kill. Very big difference.
I'm sure that line got you laid in HS. :laughing:

Big man probably had a mild stroke after being told he couldn't be president again. Or we might have a Death of Stalin situation on our hands.

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks ever so much for that thought. Deep.

Why don't you believe people make that distinction? Remember to show your work.
Ask the dipshit meat is murder crowd.

Or those opposed to the death penalty. Don't be willfully ignorant. You're better than that.

Oh it will happen. I’ve already seen someone on Facebook today say the DNC could hand pick Adolf hitler as their candidate and he would vote for him over Trump
And Trump is literally Hitler. So that would be votes from Trump, no? :flipoff2:

B. That the people who would crawl over broken glass to vote for biden against trump won't do the same for her. Awful or not. Not to mention she has something Biden didn't which is that she is a black women. Doesn't matter that she is an idiot. Look at how they rejoiced at the supreme courts first black woman. Equally dumb and they loved her. They will be happy to hold nose and vote for kamala too.
How dare you. She is not a biologist.

Harris ran on being the first Indian to get her seat in CA. Then it was the first black (African American if you asked CNN at the time) woman for Pres. -> VP. She is what she thinks will garner the most votes and she sucks at all of it. Being a human being in general, a politician, being in charge of anything, public speaking, having a rational thought, etc.
She might not be dumber than a box of rocks, but at best, she's just as intelligent. She is the Joe Biden to Obama. "If anyone can fuck something up, it's Joe Biden" or something along those lines.

What about people getting divorced? That idea is as old as the USA, but still new in historical context.
Off by juuuussst a few thousand years.

486 is quoting older than the nuclear family. The nuclear family was a progressive leap from the conservative agriculture based family of old. The nuclear family is now the conservative accepted view and you can't accept the times have changed.

Outside of your religion, or deeply rooted conservative upbringing, dafuq you got a problem with other people being happy?

I'm sure that line got you laid in HS. :laughing:

Big man probably had a mild stroke after being told he couldn't be president again. Or we might have a Death of Stalin situation on our hands.

Thanks for making my "definition" of conservatism point for 486. Maybe he will read this and the little light will click on! :idea:

Ugh... I am saying it is BOTH sides. You know this. Do I despise the rhetorical and stupid shit the Democratic party espouses? YES.

I won't say that while turning a blind eye to the idiocy that the right has pushed either. Mitch McConnel. Lets just marinate that one for a bit...

And yes Trump is an outsider who really showed them all. Right? I'm not impressed to much. Sorry, not sorry. Can he do the job and clean things up? Maybe, maybe not...

So far all I have seen is STILL a bunch of bullshit. :laughing:

:usa::beer:
Cocaine Mitch has been called on by MAGA to resign when he froze up. Very few conservatives support him. Mainly on RINOs and Never Trumpers. This season Trump is the best bet. He has been very scorned and may or may not have learned from his mistakes. He is hands down the closest thing we have had to a 3rd party In my lifetime for sure.

Cocaine Mitch has been called on by MAGA to resign when he froze up. Very few conservatives support him. Mainly on RINOs and Never Trumpers. This season Trump is the best bet. He has been very scorned and may or may not have learned from his mistakes. He is hands down the closest thing we have had to a 3rd party In my lifetime for sure.
It's hard to disagree with much of your statement.... and while he is the choice, he certainly isn't the best choice. He's basically "no other real choice", and that sucks. That is literally all I have said to stir up the frothing at the mouth's hornets nest. :laughing:

so you're agreeing that conservatives defend the motions of yesterday's progressives
I agree with the TRADITIONAL view of family. Husband, Wife, children. Anything is just misguided drivel.

Booker T Washington sums it up well.

"A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority"

I agree with the TRADITIONAL view of family. Husband, Wife, children. Anything is just misguided drivel.

Booker T Washington sums it up well.

"A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority"

Your view of "traditional" family is skewed.

Multigenerational households are far more traditional

Your view of "traditional" family is skewed.

Multigenerational households are far more traditional
That is implied in the context of FAMILY.

A "traditional" family isn't 2 white dads and an adopted kid from Asia. It isn't a dyke couple that sperm'd up from the local shake and bake donor store.

I really don't give a shit about the definition of family. Who gives a fuck?

Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you.
They are fucking with you though... They are demanding that you accept their point of view or get "consequences". They are pissed that the traditional view isn't bending to the ill of the "new" view. :homer:

I could care less also, until the woke bullshit starts and the stupid demands enter the ring.

I really don't give a shit about the definition of family. Who gives a fuck?

Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you.
It was just a point about how conservatives embrace radical progressive positions with a few decades lag, memory washing themselves of whatever it was before, simply because the progressives moved on to the next level of progress

Top Back Refresh