What's new

Biden dropping out

I am just starting the research, but I hope this is true. Seems like it is:

1721603501747.png

I checked Texas.

Edit to add: Look at the Primary Ballot Return Deadline - many have already passed, meaning no changes to any ballots.

I am just starting the research, but I hope this is true. Seems like it is:

1721603501747.png
Biden is not the nominee.

The nominee and the selection for that is all up to the party.

That is done at the convention that hadn’t happened yet.

And Since when did a Democrat let the election law for the state determine anything?
And if you wanted to force the matter, you would have to go to the court, which is on record showing that it won’t get involved. Even in a presidential election. Surely not in the primary nomination selection.

Last edited:
I hate Wiki as a source:

"From January 23 to June 8, 2024, presidential primaries and caucuses were organized by the Democratic Party to select the delegates to the 2024 Democratic National Convention, to determine the party's nominee for president in the 2024 United States presidential election. The elections took place in most U.S. states, the District of Columbia, five U.S. territories, and Democrats Abroad.[5] Incumbent President Joe Biden ran for re-election with Vice President Kamala Harris returning as his running mate. On March 12, Biden secured enough delegates for re-nomination and was declared the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party.[6] Biden dropped out on July 21.[7]"

But hey, check when the deadline for Absentee ballot return is.

They had the primaries. Biden got the votes to run unchallenged.

Some states printed ballots and mailed them out to absentee voters, and required them to be post marked by a date in the past... They wont do it again.

So people have already voted. They must be counted.

August, a formality but ballots are printed and then there is state election laws.
Not a formality at all. But ok..,

You’re right. Biden will be on the ballot…

(You can’t actually believe the shit you just typed).

#tinfoil. Biden dropped out because the attempt on Trump failed and will lead to his office. He will be found to unfit to stand trial and Kamala will take the fall. This will open up the stage for Big Mike and Grewsome

lol, you think the .gov would let the abc stuff leak that level of failure in the wild. He’ll just be labeled an extremist and forgotten about until any evidence is “found”.

go on
I watch NASCAR for wrecks sometimes

Chastain figured out that it was faster to go right than left a couple years ago. :flipoff2:

Good news good news.
I know you pretty often show yourself to he a political idiot on here but no, it really isn't. Trump had a way better chance against mush mouth joe. The chances of him needing to really be on his game if they pick a coherent candidate are now much higher.

I know you pretty often show yourself to he a political idiot on here but no, it really isn't. Trump had a way better chance against mush mouth joe. The chances of him needing to really be on his game if they pick a coherent candidate are now much higher.
Fuck you, I hate Biden and you cant predict your way out of a paper bag.

She has always been the human hand grenade and insurance policy. No serious contender would step into this shit show at this point. If the DNC manages to circumvent Kamala as the DEI candidate, President Trump should welcome them with open arms and tell them that he would appreciate their vote.

They will push the narrative…The base has been invigorated. And now a woman of color will be pres. This led to amazing voter turnout against trump…

and then the fake votes come..the steal will happen again….

Top Back Refresh