What's new

Biden dropping out

My guess is that buttplug guy, then you have a gay, “black” and a female that’s the dem trifecta.
1720829962917922.jpg

This election will now be about AGE.

They won’t run anyone that old.

(Trump’s age will be a major talking point)

At least that’s how it looks to this dumb kid on the gulf coast.

Assuming trump does win it will be interesting to see how he ages through the presidency. Biden wasn’t all there in 20 and trump looks better than he did but at that age any day could be the last. If they give him a quarter of the uppers joe was on it will be a wild ride.

Assuming trump does win it will be interesting to see how he ages through the presidency. Biden wasn’t all there in 20 and trump looks better than he did but at that age any day could be the last. If they give him a quarter of the uppers joe was on it will be a wild ride.
I’m sure he stocked up on hair dye already just in case it’s discontinued!

This is interesting. Why are Republicans, including the speaker, asking Biden to resign? That seems like a mistake if they want Trump to win the election. All the dems would have to do is create a pre-planned crisis, and tell Harris exactly how to handle it so she comes out looking like a hero, and she wins the election.

I think I know the answer, but that would mean we are completely fucked. It would also mean the only way we can get our country back is to take it back forcefully. These are interesting times..

This is interesting. Why are Republicans, including the speaker, asking Biden to resign? That seems like a mistake if they want Trump to win the election. All the dems would have to do is create a pre-planned crisis, and tell Harris exactly how to handle it so she comes out looking like a hero, and she wins the election.

I think I know the answer, but that would mean we are completely fucked. It would also mean the only way we can get our country back is to take it back forcefully. These are interesting times..
If Biden resigns or gets article 25’d, K. Harris becomes president and Speaker Johnson becomes VP, yes? That’s an interesting situation. Who runs the country while she campaigns?

I'd bet Mayor Pete for the VP. The Democratic establishment loves him (they wanted either him or Kamala to breakthrough in the '20 primary) and he checks more bullshit identity politics boxes. That way they can scream about racism, sexism, AND homophobia when Trump wins.

If they were smart they'd pick a battleground state governor and hope that would maybe get them over the hump in one of the small handful of states that's likely to decide this election. But I don't think someone like Whitmer would be interested in being associated with this dog of a ticket. Her eyes are on '28 at this point.

I'd bet Mayor Pete for the VP. The Democratic establishment loves him (they wanted either him or Kamala to breakthrough in the '20 primary) and he checks more bullshit identity politics boxes. That way they can scream about racism, sexism, AND homophobia when Trump wins.

If they were smart they'd pick a battleground state governor and hope that would maybe get them over the hump in one of the small handful of states that's likely to decide this election. But I don't think someone like Whitmer would be interested in being associated with this dog of a ticket. Her eyes are on '28 at this point.
I agree. No man would be VP to Harris.

If Biden resigns or gets article 25’d, K. Harris becomes president and Speaker Johnson becomes VP, yes? That’s an interesting situation. Who runs the country while she campaigns?

Uhhh...that's not how it works. The speaker does not just move up a notch. The only way the speaker gets in is if the pres and vp both die or are otherwise incapacitated. If the pres. is removed, the VP becomes pres. and get to nominate their new VP.

Uhhh...that's not how it works. The speaker does not just move up a notch. The only way the speaker gets in is if the pres and vp both die or are otherwise incapacitated. If the pres. is removed, the VP becomes pres. and get to nominate their new VP.
Thanks for fixing my ignorance

Top Back Refresh