What's new

Biden dropping out

I'm not sure what the fuck I'm even doing in here in this conversation. We've gone over this at least a thousand times and no one....not a fucking one...have changed their opinion on the matter.

Now that's the stone cold truth right there. The folks who believed that this was the fairest and most scrutinized election in human history still believe it. The folks who believed that the election was stolen and Trump won the biggest election landslide in human history still believe it.

I think Trump most probably lost the election and that the real "stolen election" was in the coverage leading up to the election about all the "threats to democracy" and "Russian interference", etc. That absolutely swayed a lot of votes.

The problem is I just don't believe in coincidences, and there were far too many coincidences in 2020.

The post about how far ahead Trump was in all the swing states at 3 AM and then all of a sudden he lost most or all. Whichever.

The number of votes all for Biden.

The chances that all this came together strictly by chance is right up there with impossible.

Fair enough. I get it. There's a lot of fishy shit out there. Enough fishy shit for me to take the leap of faith? Honestly, no. Enough for to say I'm not completely confident in the results? Yeah.

But not being willing to take the leap of faith gets me attacked on here like I'm a lefty arguing that being born with a twig and berries might mean you're a boy. :laughing:

It's not considered a bellwether by those standards. Okay, fine. But I know that the whole time I lived there it was constantly being talked about as A bellwether. It's not one of the absolute best bellwethers available. Okay, fine.

This is just an argument about semantics. But I'm a liar. Cool. :laughing:

i didnt say you were a liar, i just said you dont know what you are talking about.

I'm not sure what the fuck I'm even doing in here in this conversation. We've gone over this at least a thousand times and no one....not a fucking one...have changed their opinion on the matter.
I did. Or at the very least, I'm now open to the possibility. The documentary guy who claimed to have all that phone data got me to thinking it was possible, but then he never backed it up by release the actual data they had.

What's telling/interesting to me is that there is all this controversy over how votes were counted in the last election and yet neither republicans nor democrats made a big push to make that process more transparent. If it's all above board, or if you suspect the other team of foul play when you did nothing wrong, then you would most definitely want to pull back the curtain for future elections. But no one is asking for that.

Probably because every election everybody is doing some shady shit. Just so happens Bidens people out-shady'ed everyone else last time around.

It's not considered a bellwether by those standards. Okay, fine. But I know that the whole time I lived there it was constantly being talked about as A bellwether. It's not one of the absolute best bellwethers available. Okay, fine.

This is just an argument about semantics. But I'm a liar. Cool. :laughing:

It's not fucking semantics. It's facts. You do not/did not live in a bellwether county but you tried to use it as a backup to your argument of "I know because I lived in one". You're the AOC of GCC at this point.

1715099522913.png

Fair enough. I get it. There's a lot of fishy shit out there. Enough fishy shit for me to take the leap of faith? Honestly, no. Enough for to say I'm not completely confident in the results? Yeah.

But not being willing to take the leap of faith gets me attacked on here like I'm a lefty arguing that being born with a twig and berries might mean you're a boy. :laughing:
the fact that they ran everyone out because of a made up flood. then brought back in their side to count while blocking the windows has nothing to do with it? the video of them popping in a usb drive from machine to machine had nothing to do with it.
Trump sure as hell was not my pic for president. but i can never support the fucking piece of shit democrats. but i am honest enough to see he got fucked, everyone saw it, including you. but your hatred has you blinded or your just lying.

It's not fucking semantics. It's facts. You do not/did not live in a bellwether county but you tried to use it as a backup to your argument of "I know because I lived in one". You're the AOC of GCC at this point.

1715099522913.png

Yeah, I just made up all that talk about JeffCo being a bellwether county. No, it's not a bellwether county by those metrics. Yes, there was a shit ton of talk while I lived there about it being a bellwether county. That's called "semantics".

Y'all are just taking the Five Thirty Eight definition as THE definition of a term that's been around forever because it fits your narrative in this particular discussion.

I mean, of we're taking Five Thirty Eight as the standard bearer, the result of the 2020 election was completely predictable.

Yeah, I just made up all that talk about JeffCo being a bellwether county. No, it's not a bellwether county by those metrics. Yes, there was a shit ton of talk while I lived there about it being a bellwether county. That's called "semantics".

Y'all are just taking the Five Thirty Eight definition as THE definition of a term that's been around forever because it fits your narrative in this particular discussion.

I mean, of we're taking Five Thirty Eight as the standard bearer, the result of the 2020 election was completely predictable.

he was wrong about trump winning in 2016.

I did. Or at the very least, I'm now open to the possibility. The documentary guy who claimed to have all that phone data got me to thinking it was possible, but then he never backed it up by release the actual data they had.

What's telling/interesting to me is that there is all this controversy over how votes were counted in the last election and yet neither republicans nor democrats made a big push to make that process more transparent. If it's all above board, or if you suspect the other team of foul play when you did nothing wrong, then you would most definitely want to pull back the curtain for future elections. But no one is asking for that.

Probably because every election everybody is doing some shady shit. Just so happens Bidens people out-shady'ed everyone else last time around.

Dems tried to federalize the election process which would have been a huge mistake. I think its good to leave it up to the state how to run their elections. That also provides contrast. Florida doesnt have these stupid fucking problems counting votes for instance

How about the fact that the percentage of black vote went up slightly from 2016 to 2020 for Trump everywhere except the swing state citys. And guess what? In those city’s, the blacks voted for Biden more than Obama. Do you really believe that blacks anywhere liked Biden more than Obama?

The idea that the negative Trump vote won it for Biden is nonsense. It’s been proven many times negative voters just don’t come out. Certainly not in the numbers required to flip an election.

How about the fact that the percentage of black vote went up slightly from 2016 to 2020 for Trump everywhere except the swing state citys. And guess what? In those city’s, the blacks voted for Biden more than Obama. Do you really believe that blacks anywhere liked Biden more than Obama?

The idea that the negative Trump vote won it for Biden is nonsense. It’s been proven many times negative voters just don’t come out. Certainly not in the numbers required to flip an election.

Pretty sure he has gained minority support across the board. Even since 2020

he was wrong about trump winning in 2016.

Yep. There is no "guru" when it comes to electoral predictions. Some do better than others but they all get some right and get some wrong.

15 million more votes for Biden than for Obama. let that sink in. and it was a smaller percentage of black people that voted for Biden

Now that's the stone cold truth right there. The folks who believed that this was the fairest and most scrutinized election in human history still believe it. The folks who believed that the election was stolen and Trump won the biggest election landslide in human history still believe it.

I think Trump most probably lost the election and that the real "stolen election" was in the coverage leading up to the election about all the "threats to democracy" and "Russian interference", etc. That absolutely swayed a lot of votes.
I don't think it was stolen from 45.

I think if it was stolen, it was stolen from We the People.

I don't think it was stolen from 45.

I think if it was stolen, it was stolen from We the People.

I think the two party system and the parties' ability to manipulate elections by controlling campaign funds and primaries largely stole elections from We the People decades ago. That's the biggest reason why I refuse to vote R or D.

Nothing in the Constitution discusses allowing major political parties to control our elections, in fact many of the founding fathers - including most famously Washington - warned against the dangers of it. I just wish they'd had the foresight to straight up ban political parties in the Constitution.

I think the two party system and the parties' ability to manipulate elections by controlling campaign funds and primaries largely stole elections from We the People decades ago. That's the biggest reason why I refuse to vote R or D.

Nothing in the Constitution discusses allowing major political parties to control our elections, in fact many of the founding fathers - including most famously Washington - warned against the dangers of it. I just wish they'd had the foresight to straight up ban political parties in the Constitution.
so you want freedom of speech and association banned?

I'm not so sure the judges were in on a conspiracy, more like protecting their own asses.
I recall at the time that a lot of the narrative as to why they didn't let the lawsuits go through was based around "we're not going down that road, we already have enough riots and city burning as it is", or similar.

I recall at the time that a lot of the narrative as to why they didn't let the lawsuits go through was based around "we're not going down that road, we already have enough riots and city burning as it is", or similar.
Roberts was supposedly caught saying something similar...

so you want freedom of speech and association banned?

I want political collusion banned. That's what the two party system is. You have the Dems flat out arguing in court that they have the right to rig their primary and the courts agreed.

I want political collusion banned. That's what the two party system is. You have the Dems flat out arguing in court that they have the right to rig their primary and the courts agreed.

they do have a right to do so. they are a private entity.

whether its good for their business, thats up to them and their patronage.

you're ignorance of these things makes me understand so much more from the last several pages.

they do have a right to do so. they are a private entity.

whether its good for their business, thats up to them and their patronage.

you're ignorance of these things makes me understand so much more from the last several pages.

I'm not ignorant to it. I just completely disagree with it. There's a difference. The party system actively seems to disenfranchise the individual voter by limiting choice. Yeah, I think that should e been made unconstitutional from the get go.

There's no good way to go about governing a huge body of people that doesn't completely fawk over some group or another, or at least not that anyone has found yet.

Our current system does pretty good, but it would be better if the people participating in it(voters) were better prepared with knowledge and critical thinking skills. That's a function of how much spare time they have to do so however. No time to educate yourself when you're scraping for your family. Shoot, only 37% had time to give a shit enough to vote in 2020 and those were supposedly record breaking numbers.

There's no good way to go about governing a huge body of people that doesn't completely fawk over some group or another, or at least not that anyone has found yet.

Our current system does pretty good, but it would be better if the people participating in it(voters) were better prepared with knowledge and critical thinking skills. That's a function of how much spare time they have to do so however. No time to educate yourself when you're scraping for your family. Shoot, only 37% had time to give a shit enough to vote.

how about we focus on having the elections be free of fraud and go from there.

of course, that goes hand in hand with the Dems letting in 15 million illegals to screw up our representation. but why would that be relevant here, i wonder?

Top Back Refresh