What's new

Biden dropping out

Again... you're inserting your opinion as fact... and disparaging anyone or any opinion that isn't a "true believer" in you.

Listen, there was a MASSIVE effort to challenge the election. None of it came close to working. Plenty of the judges overseeing the cases were Trump appointees.

All I'm saying is PROVE IT. Then come the anecdotes. That's why I'm saying y'all have taken a leap of faith. You BELIEVE.

I don't believe shit other than that a massive, widespread effort to challenge the election results failed. I just don't think there's enough competency across the judicial system to orchestrate such a widespread conspiracy.

and then there is you, denying facts and spinning lies to make yourself feel better about Trump living in your head.

What am I lying about?

This always has to get personal for the believers. I don't think y'all are liars. I just think you're true believers. But I have to be dishonest because I haven't taken a leap of faith. Okay... :laughing:

Listen, there was a MASSIVE effort to challenge the election. None of it came close to working. Plenty of the judges overseeing the cases were Trump appointees.

All I'm saying is PROVE IT. Then come the anecdotes. That's why I'm saying y'all have taken a leap of faith. You BELIEVE.

I don't believe shit other than that a massive, widespread effort to challenge the election results failed. I just don't think there's enough competency across the judicial system to orchestrate such a widespread conspiracy.

None of those suits were ever tried on their merits or proof.

ALL were thrown out due to legalese bullshit before they got to that point...because judges don't want to lose their cushy jobs and make waves.

What am I lying about?

This always has to get personal for the believers. I don't think y'all are liars. I just think you're true believers. But I have to be dishonest because I haven't taken a leap of faith. Okay... :laughing:

Irony.

None of those suits were ever tried on their merits or proof.

ALL were thrown out due to legalese bullshit before they got to that point...because judges don't want to lose their cushy jobs and make waves.

All of them? Not one of them was willing to stick their neck out? I honestly doubt that.

You just have to believe in a massive widespread deep conspiracy to make this leap of faith on stolen election at the ballot box. Hell, I'm conspiracy sympathetic. But this one just requires way too many players across way too many jurisdictions for me to buy it.

Am I saying it's absolutely impossible? No. I'm simply saying I haven't seen convincing proof of it and I haven't taken the leap of faith required to believe it.

And that makes me a dishonest liar I guess. :laughing:

It's amazing how similarly the left and the right behave when confronted with a different opinion.

What am I lying about?

again just ignore the simple numbers and don't lie about living in a bellwether county. Trump won, you know it, I know it. everyone knows it, just some try to justify it in the heads because their hate for the orange man is mental.

So you're a true believer as well, just on a different side of the coin. You BELIEVE the election was legit (and claim you know why people voted for Biden, as though you're the Oracle...)... And do you have any proof that it was legit?

What evidence of fraud will be evidence enough for you? Is it one fraudulent vote? Two? Is it 200,000? Or.... is it when, and only when, the government and media tell you that it's enough?

again just ignore the simple numbers and don't lie about living in a bellwether county. Trump won, you know it, I know it. everyone knows it, just some try to justify it in the heads because their hate for the orange man is mental.

I lived in Jefferson County, CO in 2020. Actually from 2007 to 2021. That's a fact. Hell, the guy who called me a liar for that actually went to check out a car for me in Greensboro, NC when he knew I was flying in from CO to potentially buy it. I guess I was super prescient with my backstory for the grand conspiracy I would spring upon this thread years later. :lmao:

All of them? Not one of them was willing to stick their neck out? I honestly doubt that.

You just have to believe in a massive widespread deep conspiracy to make this leap of faith on stolen election at the ballot box. Hell, I'm conspiracy sympathetic. But this one just requires way too many players across way too many jurisdictions for me to buy it.

Am I saying it's absolutely impossible? No. I'm simply saying I haven't seen convincing proof of it and I haven't taken the leap of faith required to believe it.

It's amazing how similarly the left and the right behave when confronted with a different opinion.

I'm not so sure the judges were in on a conspiracy, more like protecting their own asses.

It's not like our "justice" system is about justice.

I lived in Jefferson County, CO in 2020. Actually from 2007 to 2021. That's a fact. Hell, the guy who called me a liar for that actually went to check out a car for me in Greensboro, NC when he knew I was flying in from CO to potentially buy it. I guess I was super prescient with my backstory for the grand conspiracy I would spring upon this thread years later. :lmao:
i have never seen Jefferson county listed as a bellwether county. Trump lost one bellwether county, it wasn't Jefferson. And i find it remarkable how you can ignore simple math. trump run off all your brain cells living up there in your head?

I just don't think there's enough competency across the judicial system to orchestrate such a widespread conspiracy.

Can verify this due to the nature of my job. There is as much political infighting in the judicial branch as there is anywhere else. We've got probably a 50/50 split here locally in a county that goes blue every time.

I'm telling you guys, you're both right.

Trump does need to shut his yap.

The election was rigged.

Why does Trump need to shut his yap? He ran the best administration ever. He probably won reelection by the largest landslide in history. If the election had been legit, everybody would say that is the kind of president we need. I say this not because I think he’s the best president we could have. I say it because I thing he’s the best president we can get. The problem with the presidency is the kind of guy that would be best can’t get there.

There were judges that stuck their necks out, but they were over ruled. How about the judge in PA that approved the appeal stating “the plaintiff is likly to be successful”. Then the (democrat) Supreme Court of PA stepped in and quashed the appeal with prejudice so it couldn’t go further.

You do understand that most of the investigations in to voter fraud were done by the fbi. The same fbi that worked for Biden before the election.

The biggest mistake you are making is saying the conspiracy is so massive. It was only six states. But it wasn't the whole of those states, it was the largest city in those states. The actual number of people that need to be crooked in a city to throw an election could be as small as 20. If you paid all of those people a million, you’re only talking about 120 million. Do you think that is a large amount for a presidential election?

i have never seen Jefferson county listed as a bellwether county. Trump lost one bellwether county, it wasn't Jefferson. And i find it remarkable how you can ignore simple math. trump run off all your brain cells living up there in your head?

What simple math am I ignoring? You keep talking about most counties win as if that's a relevant figure.

are you intentionally obtuse?

you're literally whining about people YOU label as true believers getting "personal."

If you think something is a stone cold fact without actual proof what is one supposed to call that?

I don't think y'all are lying about believing it.

Why does Trump need to shut his yap? He ran the best administration ever. He probably won reelection by the largest landslide in history. If the election had been legit, everybody would say that is the kind of president we need. I say this not because I think he’s the best president we could have. I say it because I thing he’s the best president we can get. The problem with the presidency is the kind of guy that would be best can’t get there.

You're kinda young, aren't you?

You should look into Ronald Reagan's reelection against Walter Mondull in '84.

And Trump did not have the best administration ever.

Why? Class...there is supposed to be some class that comes along with being prez. I know Slick Willie pretty much destroyed that notion, but I'm old fashioned. His job is not to blab on Twitter, his job is to get shit done. And he did get a lot done, but not a lot of what he said he was going to. And some of that was just bluster.

I don't know if it could have happened, but if he wasn't such an egotistical, narcissistic asshole, do you think he could have gotten even MORE done? Maybe the RINOs wouldn't have torpedoed some of his wishes and desires.

This is the part that east_beast is correct on...his job is not to be on Twitter whining and crying about this or that. Just do the damn job you were elected to do.

You're kinda young, aren't you?

You should look into Ronald Reagan's reelection against Walter Mondull in '84.

And Trump did not have the best administration ever.

Why? Class...there is supposed to be some class that comes along with being prez. I know Slick Willie pretty much destroyed that notion, but I'm old fashioned. His job is not to blab on Twitter, his job is to get shit done. And he did get a lot done, but not a lot of what he said he was going to. And some of that was just bluster.

I don't know if it could have happened, but if he wasn't such an egotistical, narcissistic asshole, do you think he could have gotten even MORE done? Maybe the RINOs wouldn't have torpedoed some of his wishes and desires.

This is the part that east_beast is correct on...his job is not to be on Twitter whining and crying about this or that. Just do the damn job you were elected to do.

Young? Ummmm No.

I remember Reagan’s time. He did not get as much done as Trump with a much more antagonistic congress and press. I believe Trump had to go on social media to get his side out because of the press today. I don’t believe in muzzling the press, but I think the president should have a one hour show once a month (or week if necessary) that preamps all the channels to correct bias press statements. When I was a kid, if the president spoke, they brought in tvs to the classroom and you had to watch.

I’m sorry, but all presidents are egotistical. You have to be one to want the job. He did the job he was elected to do, what he does in his spare time is up to him. Everybody associated with him says he doesn’t sleep. Name another president that has that description.

Oh, I fully believe you live(d) in Jefferson County. You are a spitting image of what I would imagine someone living there is like.

So what was I lying about?

Once again, the right acting just like the left. You don't agree with me, therefore you're lying and a secret member of the other team. I didn't vote for Joe Biden either. The older I get the more radical libertarian I get. I always lose on election day.

Well, what was the other part of that post? Do we need to spoon feed everything to you? :lmao:

i thought i had addressed that already. i called out the bellweather county Biden won. it was in Washington.

Well, what was the other part of that post? Do we need to spoon feed everything to you? :lmao:

About JeffCo being a bellwether county?

I mean, I'm not making it up.

I think JeffCo is batting close to 80% in Presidential elections post-1952 in terms of going to the eventual winner of the election.

About JeffCo being a bellwether county?

I mean, I'm not making it up.

I think JeffCo is batting close to 80% in Presidential elections post-1952 in terms of going to the eventual winner of the election.

thats not what that means. you're arguing something you know nothing about.

the bellewethers they talk about are 100% from 1980-2016. thats what the talking heads and election analysts use. not a single county in Colorado that throws which way Colorado will vote.

obviously, you are out of your league.

Okay...let me refresh your memory. NONE of the evidence was "ever" presented in court. None of the courts (even those appointed by Trump) would hear the case. Why? Would you want to commit suicide? No one wanted to involved with the possible over turning of the presidential election.

Voting machine evidence? The hard drives were all wiped as the machines were sent to other areas to used in other elections. True or not, the was the excuse giving.

What about the programs used on the voting machines? At the time, no one was allowed to view it. It has however come under scrutiny in other elections.

Vote recount? What the fuck does that matter is you're recounting illegitimate votes? Instead of a recount it should have been vote verification.

I'm not sure what the fuck I'm even doing in here in this conversation. We've gone over this at least a thousand times and no one....not a fucking one...have changed their opinion on the matter.

thats not what that means. you're arguing something you know nothing about.

the bellewethers they talk about are 100% from 1980-2016. thats what the talking heads and election analysts use. not a single county in Colorado that throws which way Colorado will vote.

obviously, you are out of your league.

It's not considered a bellwether by those standards. Okay, fine. But I know that the whole time I lived there it was constantly being talked about as A bellwether. It's not one of the absolute best bellwethers available. Okay, fine.

This is just an argument about semantics. But I'm a liar. Cool. :laughing:

The problem is I just don't believe in coincidences, and there were far too many coincidences in 2020.

The post about how far ahead Trump was in all the swing states at 3 AM and then all of a sudden he lost most or all. Whichever.

The number of votes all for Biden.

The chances that all this came together strictly by chance is right up there with impossible.

Top Back Refresh