What's new

Biden dropping out

ok, so lets ask this straight up question to east_beast

Did Joe Biden get 81 million individual citizens to cast a ballot voting for him for President?

its a simple question, Norm, just a yes or no.
Yes.

Did a lot of them happen because the media colluded against Trump? Yes.

this doesn't mean anything. please ignore

aATsDSWhjY4s.png
x7GxvjE99ip9.jpeg

Last edited:
No. My argument is that he's polarizing as hell. He drives a lot of loyal votes to the ballot box and he drives a lot of people specifically to vote against him to the ballot box. Virtually no one is casting a vote FOR Joe Biden. Those people are a mix of "blue no matter who" voters and "never Trumpers". You're just trying to attribute arguments to me that you want to argue against. It's almost like you can't argue against what I've actually said. :laughing:

The media claims he polarizing. Just like they were claiming it about Desantis when they thought he was going to be the front runner. You’re right about no one voting for JB. It’s a mix of blue no mater who and fake votes.

This is the real "rigged election". It wasn't rigged at the ballot box. It was rigged in the media.

Yes, it was rigged at the ballot box. Did you watch 2000 mules?

There's that mirror again. :laughing:

Why did all of the dozens of election lawsuits fail? I mean if it was all so obvious and so easy to prove why did they fail? Everything boils down to "they cheated". We can't prove it but they cheated. That requires a leap of faith. It becomes a belief.

The election fraud was completely investigated by the FBI. Yes, the same FBI that was proven to be working for Biden before the election.

oh and im supposed to give any credence to a California refugee currently squatting in Idaho who was a lifelong government employee that thought Gary Johnson was a viable option to vote for in 2016.

oh and im supposed to give any credence to a California refugee currently squatting in Idaho who was a lifelong government employee that thought Gary Johnson was a viable option to vote for in 2016.
I still think Batshit crazy Gary Johnson was the least crazy person on that ballot.

Yes. 81 million people showed up to vote against a terrible candidate that they had virtually no enthusiasm for because they were VERY enthusiastic to vote against Donald Trump.
Ok that’s the dumbest shit I have ever read on the internet, I’m fuckin impressed. I did not honestly believe anyone would buy that bull shit. But whatever
IMG_0146.jpeg

Ok that’s the dumbest shit I have ever read on the internet, I’m fuckin impressed. I did not honestly believe anyone would buy that bull shit. But whatever
IMG_0146.jpeg

Beliefs do not equal facts.

Trump lost because he can't keep himself from saying stupid, inflammatory shit. It is what it is.

The wild part is that growing up in the rural south, Donald Trump represents everything I was born to despise. A brash, loud mouth, born silver spoon in hand trust fund brat, Yankee ass Park Avenue living Manhattan NYCer. If you had told me 25 years ago that type of person would've made rural southerners fall in love with him and make endless excuses for him simply by putting on a red trucker hat and talking shit about liberals and trotting out a handful of cliche punch lines I would've laughed in your face. Joke's on me. My folks really are as dumb as all the hillbilly and simple southerner tropes made them out to be I guess.

Bull shit, he picked up everywhere. You hating him and refusing to look at the numbers is what I find disturbing. Most counties ever won, you don’t get 81 million with the lowest number of counties ever. It is total bull shit, third grade math at best. But Democrats are some dumb mother fuckers. And we all know the are of low moral fiber to say the least.

You keep saying this "most counties ever won". That's not at all relevant to the way Presidential elections are decided. Like it literally does not matter at all. You talk about bullshit and third grade mouth while you're fixated on a metric that is irrelevant. Have you been missing what has been hope ing with America's population? Prior to COVID, we have been getting increasingly urban and suburban as a nation. Urban and suburban counties are growing in population and rural counties comparatively shrinking. That's how you can get 81 million votes while losing the most counties. Dems do well in most of those populous counties. Trump does well in most of those rural counties. This really shouldn't require hand holding and explaining. You gotta have a room temperature IQ to think winning county counts matters in a Presidential election.

If Trump could just STFU for five minutes he'd still be the POTUS. But he can't.

Bla bla bla CNN boy, run the fuckin numbers. 3rd grade math, you can do it. It’s impossible to get what they say he got.

You keep saying this "most counties ever won". That's not at all relevant to the way Presidential elections are decided. Like it literally does not matter at all. You talk about bullshit and third grade mouth while you're fixated on a metric that is irrelevant. Have you been missing what has been hope ing with America's population? Prior to COVID, we have been getting increasingly urban and suburban as a nation. Urban and suburban counties are growing in population and rural counties comparatively shrinking. That's how you can get 81 million votes while losing the most counties. Dems do well in most of those populous counties. Trump does well in most of those rural counties. This really shouldn't require hand holding and explaining. You gotta have a room temperature IQ to think winning county counts matters in a Presidential election.

If Trump could just STFU for five minutes he'd still be the POTUS. But he can't.

Have you ever heard of the bell weather counties? Trump won all of them and still lost. That right there should raise red flags as the bell weathers are an accurate representation of the country as a whole and have accurately aligned with the winner for just about forever

Have you ever heard of the bell weather counties? Trump won all of them and still lost. That right there should raise red flags as the bell weathers are an accurate representation of the country as a whole and have accurately aligned with the winner for just about forever

Yeah. I lived in one during the election. Jefferson County, Colorado. Trump didn't win it. It wasn't even close.

Yeah. I lived in one during the election. Jefferson County, Colorado. Trump didn't win it. It wasn't even close.

well, i don't know anything about where you lived but that county isn't a bellweather county.

trump won 18 of the 19 bellweather counties , the only one he didn't win was Clallam County, Washington, who voted for President Joe Biden

anything else you want to try?

anyone seen the tape? did he say that?

GI1j43EWMAEMQIQ.jpeg

Last edited:
There's that mirror again. :laughing:

Why did all of the dozens of election lawsuits fail? I mean if it was all so obvious and so easy to prove why did they fail? Everything boils down to "they cheated". We can't prove it but they cheated. That requires a leap of faith. It becomes a belief.
Because no judge feels comfortable sticking their neck out to that extent. And people who could/would don't tend to wind up becoming judges.
anyone seen the tape? did he say that?
GI1j43EWMAEMQIQ.jpeg

He was talking about preventing "voter suppression".

But on the other hand all the leftists efforts to fudge elections fly under that flag. So yeah. He was framing the truth a little too truthfully.

Mail out ballots to house bound (dead) seniors and "oops" illegals and then open extra precincts in solidly D districts so that you can distribute the fraud over more places, etc, etc.

So basically he accidentally told the truth but he told it in words the fact checkers can spin it to not be the truth. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh