What's new

Back to the future for Waterhead

WaterH

Member Number
Loc
North Florida
So I got the computer from our business at home and now I can start threads again. Of course, I still like writing on my old IPad, so I start there and edit the thread here. Going to test if I can edit the title, but for now I started with the tittle I wanted.

Why you might ask? I got home yesterday and went to the mailbox and there is a newsletter that our electric company puts out every month. In the back, they have local want ads. I like to look them over even though there's never nothing of interest in there. Well, long story short, this followed me home today.

dscn2265.jpg

dscn2263.jpg

I'll be trippin through time anyday now.

Last edited:
I'd bet it's something done after it gets crashed
the brushed finish is hard to replicate I guess

Are you suggesting that trailer won't haul a 9000 lb. excavator?

I am not suggesting anything, I am stating that plywood on the floor of a trailer is a horrible idea for many reasons. The main one is plywood loves to separate when exposed to sun and rain, two things Floriduh has in abundance, which ruins it's strength. Even if there is planking underneath, you can't see it and can't see when it's broken/rotted and needs replacing. Another issue is wet plywood is slick as shit and can make loading a vehicle a pain in the ass. It's just a bad idea, in my opinion.

I am not suggesting anything, I am stating that plywood on the floor of a trailer is a horrible idea for many reasons. The main one is plywood loves to separate when exposed to sun and rain, two things Floriduh has in abundance, which ruins it's strength. Even if there is planking underneath, you can't see it and can't see when it's broken/rotted and needs replacing. Another issue is wet plywood is slick as shit and can make loading a vehicle a pain in the ass. It's just a bad idea, in my opinion.

Great info, but to answer your original question, no. It's all treated 2 by 8 decking.

So I got it off the trailer and started working on it. It won't start and has no spark at the plugs. In the electrical box I found this thing labeled F-cap. I guess it's a ferrite capacitor. Anyways it was unplugged, so I plugged it in. Good thing I had the battery charger on it caused it dimmed the lights in the shop. Still wouldn't start, but it seemed like the car got taller.

dscn2271.jpg

dscn2267.jpg

dscn2268.jpg

Ill keep you up dated.

So I got it off the trailer and started working on it. It won't start and has no spark at the plugs. In the electrical box I found this thing labeled F-cap. I guess it's a ferrite capacitor. Anyways it was unplugged, so I plugged it in. Good thing I had the battery charger on it caused it dimmed the lights in the shop. Still wouldn't start, but it seemed like the car got taller.

Ill keep you up dated.

:lmao:

Top Back Refresh