What's new

ATF form 4 efile success!!!!!!

Well I got my approval for the Omega 300...but not for the SR22 yet. This agency is all kinds of FUBAR. I have this mental image of 4 guys in an office somewhere playing cornhole, or foosball all day and knocking out one or two applications between games.

No office. They all work from home. So take typical government inefficiency and and cut that production by 90%

well, mine was finally approved today. Just having a little bit of a hard time arranging pick up. I've already waited 10+ months so what's the big deal?

Picked up one of 2 today. 255 days for approval. Still waiting on the other which was filed on the same day. Even before the one that was approved. Happy with my can, but they do make the process as onerous as possible.
It's a bunch of bs.
After all the crap and the wait, I had to do a 4473 to get it out the door.
Roc doc you get approval for your other can yet?

I should have never created this thread. Sorry to hear about your wait Roc Doc. I was gonna buy another can last month for my birthday but I didn’t. Looks like Christmas possibly for my next purchase. I doubt they will have unfucked themselves by then.

They have been busy the last few years.

Attachments

• 11521613-99CD-4140-B685-B9B161F4AADB.jpeg
    11521613-99CD-4140-B685-B9B161F4AADB.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 21
If that doesn’t say common use I don’t know what does.

Remember, the laws don't matter if it effects the government :flipoff2:

I filled 2 stamps in 4/8/23, both approved 11/1/23. :smokin:

Waiting on the one I filed 7/15/23 now. :laughing:

E file is definitely helping.

Remember, the laws don't matter if it effects the government :flipoff2:

I filled 2 stamps in 4/8/23, both approved 11/1/23. :smokin:

Waiting on the one I filed 7/15/23 now. :laughing:

E file is definitely helping.

I wouldn’t say that’s much of an improvement. My efile form 4 was approved in just over 2 months last year. It should have been like this since they came out with efile for form 4s.

I wouldn’t say that’s much of an improvement. My efile form 4 was approved in just over 2 months last year. It should have been like this since they came out with efile for form 4s.

There were guys waiting over a year on efile. You must have gotten damn lucky.

I filed about 2 weeks after they released efile form 4. I believe it was February 17th. I got approved April 1st.

I filed about 2 weeks after they released efile form 4. I believe it was February 17th. I got approved April 1st.

That was dumb luck. They were backed up to a year by the end of spring. There were even some in December that went through in a couple weeks. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh