What's new

ATF form 4 efile success!!!!!!

Aisin

Grumpy old fuck
Member Number
Just efiled for an Omega 36M. 2 to 3 months hopefully. I’m buying another can next Friday. Ideally this process will take under 30 days once they get the bugs worked out. My last form 1 took 3 weeks. No reason form 4s can’t be the same.
C2192343-61B4-471D-BBF0-F1A6BE2E23FF.jpeg
2FB22DAD-F65F-4ED6-9B59-BCBD02D1C781.jpeg

Well fuck me. So far so good.
9DAF9804-944D-49E7-8439-D271375E0018.png

Updating this. Just saw on ar15.com that 6 people were approved in 77 days. They filed on day 1 of efile, December 23rd. I’m at 65 days. Eforms got flooded mid January so hopefully I beat the storm.

Last edited:
Silencer taticool? I guess if you want to call it that.
That's exactly what it is. What purpose does it serve you other than being something to brag about and show off to your friends? You plan on sniping some politicians? :laughing:

The fact that this thread exists proves my point.

Edit: I also don't want to willingly volunteer information to the government about what I do and don't own, so there is that...

What purpose does it serve? I lost 70% of my hearing in Afghanistan. I’m trying to save as much of it as I possibly can. I shoot just about every weekend. Go be a faggot elsewhere.
Don't bitch about the choices that YOU made.

That's exactly what it is. What purpose does it serve you other than being something to brag about and show off to your friends? You plan on sniping some politicians? :laughing:

Edit: I also don't want to willingly volunteer information to the government about what I do and don't own, so there is that...

You serious?

Supressors are awesome for a lot of ways. Many people even argue that theyre a good idea for home defense. You obviously aren't going to have time to throw on muffs and suppressed vs not could be the difference between being able to hear your kid crying, a 2nd guy out side, ect and hearing absolutely nothing for a week after you dump multiple rounds inside.

Out of all the taticool shit, they're the most functional by far.

[voice = game show announcer] This shitstorm is brought to you by SLOWPOKE693. [/voice]

I think the point of this thread was to document the efficacy of efile, NOT to necessarily show off hardware. That is just a bonus...

I feel your pain. My last one took 10 months.
The one prior took 5 months (Mar 2020-Aug 2020), was hoping I’d get that lucky again with this one. ATF received this form 4 and charged my card late April of last year.

You serious?

Supressors are awesome for a lot of ways. Many people even argue that theyre a good idea for home defense. You obviously aren't going to have time to throw on muffs and suppressed vs not could be the difference between being able to hear your kid crying, a 2nd guy out side, ect and hearing absolutely nothing for a week after you dump multiple rounds inside.

Out of all the taticool shit, they're the most functional by far.
no joke same argument all the pogs had against semi auto, Ar's, mags bigger then 5 rounds, and on and on.

Suppressors make range safety much easier to deal with - easier to hear commands, listen out for issues and be aware when everyone isn't doubled up on earpro. It also makes training new shooters easier since it removes many flinch creating sources

Unfortunately some jackass in 1934 decided that preventing poaching (seems to be the common theory) was more important that hearing safety. I've often wondered if we could get OSHA against the NFA and sit back while 2 cumbersome govt groups waged legal war against each other.

Suppressors make range safety much easier to deal with - easier to hear commands, listen out for issues and be aware when everyone isn't doubled up on earpro. It also makes training new shooters easier since it removes many flinch creating sources

Unfortunately some jackass in 1934 decided that preventing poaching (seems to be the common theory) was more important that hearing safety. I've often wondered if we could get OSHA against the NFA and sit back while 2 cumbersome govt groups waged legal war against each other.

this is a false premise. OSHA would never oppose any gun regulations. OSHA is extremely anti-gun.

this is a false premise. OSHA would never oppose any gun regulations. OSHA is extremely anti-gun.
It's just a dream man, just a hope

There is nothing better than watching 2 bureaucracies endlessly fight against one another. Since most are used to screwing over the common man with endless forms and confusions it forces their own medicine down their throats

even then it would be permitted up the wazoo and regulated to the umpteenth degree and there would be a OSHA position to inspect them.

the other thing people tend to forget is OSHA is involved in the workplace. so their "requiring" the cans would only be enforceable in their jurisdiction, which is a job site or workplace. it has no bearing on anything people do on their private land or outside of a company work function.

Ok Boomer.

That's exactly what it is. What purpose does it serve you other than being something to brag about and show off to your friends?

I wish everyone had them. When you've got 10 guys on a squad, and 9 stages of 10 rounds each that's a lot of concussion if you're under a corrugated shader. Some guys get headaches, not me, but I know some do. Most of us use pretty obnoxious brakes, but cans are becoming more and more common.

Top Back Refresh