What's new

ArTi54N uploads video after 10 month break, please help and watch it..

where do I put in my request to get that 9:26 seconds back in my life?

I watched the first minute or so.

I will now read all of his posts with that voice in my head.

I will now read all of his posts with that voice in my head.

well if you read where I was being honest, in this thread, about my illnesses.. and someone shared a description of what schizo-affective means.. to a point.. yes, I hear voices all the time.. it sux.. it makes it hard to understand, pay attention to someone who really is talking, or just comprehend things..

trust me, you'd rather have my voice in your head now, then the voices I hear in my head.. hahaha

one of my fav shirts says something like

I know the voices are not real, but sometimes they have some good ideas..

well if you read where I was being honest, in this thread, about my illnesses.. and someone shared a description of what schizo-affective means.. to a point.. yes, I hear voices all the time.. it sux.. it makes it hard to understand, pay attention to someone who really is talking, or just comprehend things..

trust me, you'd rather have my voice in your head now, then the voices I hear in my head.. hahaha

one of my fav shirts says something like

I know the voices are not real, but sometimes they have some good ideas..

I get it, it's just I now have an audible reference for the text I'm seeing.

Like reading something in Morgan Freeman's voice.

TLDR, Art5ans videos are probably better than mine. 😢

Im wondering a few things..

#1 were you actually trying to spell my handle correctly? not sure..
so many people like to spell it wrong, but you gave it a whole new spelling..

and I've seen quite a few videos you were in, the question is if those videos were your property? do you have a channel?
I will subscribe to anyonez channels..

Im wondering a few things..

#1 were you actually trying to spell my handle correctly? not sure..
so many people like to spell it wrong, but you gave it a whole new spelling..

and I've seen quite a few videos you were in, the question is if those videos were your property? do you have a channel?
I will subscribe to anyonez channels..

I was trying to spell your name from memory.

I posted them on the Internet, I don’t think I truly own or control them anymore.

Kicking Wing, you need to listen to this advice and ignore all others:

Your cadence, audio, and commentary is fucking perfect. You need to find a subject matter that is more broad-based, and make videos and comment on that. You should always be the narrator.

I can offer some suggestions, like maybe review Makeup Girls on Youtube, include Belle Delphine

NfzEjUO.jpg

I think you can hit the bigtime, and I say this in complete sincerity.

When I saw this video, I immediately wanted to see you at a Hollywood Red Carpet event, trying to interview stars, and making commentary when they're out of shot.

Nobody on the planet gives one shit about this awful fucking China Freight piece of shit.

I bet a BILLION people would be interested in you doing a cameo in Zombieland III.

In order to get to that point, you're going to have to do some shit that's outside of the IBB culture. In fact, clashing culture would be your best bet. So makeup girls (girls sit around watching other girls do makeup which is how Belle Delphine started), or maybe interviewing and trying to understand Trannies, perhaps interviewing Antifa.... just some crazy shit.

I don't know how you are going to get from point A to Red Carpet hilarity, but you need to make this happen, I'm serious.

You cannot end up selling fireworks and tracking services on the side of the highway. You are a potential 15 Minutes of Fame megastar.

What's idiotic is that this thread got reported last night. Not that a report was made, but the user who did it. You're of higher intellect than that, much higher. Why you reported it is of more concern than the thread is.

:flipoff2: to you sir.

Reported the reporter!!!!

What's idiotic is that this thread got reported last night. Not that a report was made, but the user who did it. You're of higher intellect than that, much higher. Why you reported it is of more concern than the thread is.

:flipoff2: to you sir.

did not notice this, until someone quoted you

may I ask what their reason was, if they gave one??

OH.. BTW.. I'm kinda hoping some people who said they wouldn't watch it, decide to see some of the show.. maybe just the first few minutes?? PLEASE

Arti, you were born different so use that to your advantage. Dont try to duplicate or make videos everyone else is, figure out what videos make your style stand out in a good way. Fuck it, make a creepy wood chipper video where you are standing there talking about how many bodysuits you can fit through it and edit down to 30 seconds or so. There is a real chance a ton of people would watch it.

did not notice this, until someone quoted you

may I ask what their reason was, if they gave one??

No reason was given. It could have been a mistake while reaching for the quote button because truth be told, the user that reported it doesn't participate in bitch moves. He's above that.

Arti, you were born different so use that to your advantage. Dont try to duplicate or make videos everyone else is, figure out what videos make your style stand out in a good way. Fuck it, make a creepy wood chipper video where you are standing there talking about how many bodysuits you can fit through it and edit down to 30 seconds or so. There is a real chance a ton of people would watch it.

That is generally what I was trying to say earlier, make funny / strange videos.

Don't do the same boring shit everyone else does.

Interview hot girls and ask them odd questions randomly, like "does your hair smell good when it burns?" shit like that int he middle of normal questions. Zoom in on the shocked face you get, that shit is interesting.

I guess getting shit on here for the last 3days wasnt enough. I went searching p** for some info and he just posted this horse shit over there as well. Deffinition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results....

Top Back Refresh