What's new

ArTi54N uploads video after 10 month break, please help and watch it..

I'm not sure why I posted it up there, I had asked in a seperate thread over there.. how since I bring up this site in the video.. I didnt think I could put it over there... but I was told I could.. did not expect that.. so I went ahead and shared it..

oh, and I find it ironic that some people are saying I should be making creepy videos with hotties.. or so it seems..

I will have some better ones eventually.. hahaha

haven't made any in a while, and deleted most but not all of them...

That is generally what I was trying to say earlier, make funny / strange videos.

Don't do the same boring shit everyone else does.

Interview hot girls and ask them odd questions randomly, like "does your hair smell good when it burns?" shit like that int he middle of normal questions. Zoom in on the shocked face you get, that shit is interesting.

thats a good fucking way to get him arrested 🤣

Art!5an, i liked it. Voted up. Fuck some of the other guys.

Holy shit man you again. Is your life that boring?

My life is fine - I have all my release-of-liability forms sent in, and I'm not a fraudulent tweeker scammer. How's your dumpster fire going?

By the way, I wouldn't have quoted you if you hadn't done that wannabe-condescending crap (that you may not even recognize).

Intellect is a cross I'll bear for the both of us - you're welcome :flipoff2:

My life is fine - I have all my release-of-liability forms sent in, and I'm not a fraudulent tweeker scammer. How's your dumpster fire going?

By the way, I wouldn't have quoted you if you hadn't done that wannabe-condescending crap (that you may not even recognize).

Intellect is a cross I'll bear for the both of us - you're welcome :flipoff2:

Damn kid, you got a serious hard on for me. Well, either way, your jeep is still gay, youre still a schmuck, and at my worst I was still 20x cooler than you will ever be at your best.

But you got me on the release of liability. Not sure what it has to do with tweeking or scamming, but sure whatever you say.

Damn kid, you got a serious hard on for me. Well, either way, your jeep is still gay, youre still a schmuck, and at my worst I was still 20x cooler than you will ever be at your best.

But you got me on the release of liability. Not sure what it has to do with tweeking or scamming, but sure whatever you say.

If any of that was true you'd be helping Arty get some some new videos out.

Your narrative sounds like a 10 year old boy trying to sound like a grown up. Only you could make a shredder review sound creepy.

I used to know a couple guys who were in that movie.. which was made in Austin... they didnt have speakin roles, but they were seen eating, in one of the restaurant scenes.. one of them I still talk to on facebook, regularly

That is amazing, that should be your next video!

That is amazing, that should be your next video!

Or he could bribe two homeless guys to fight over the stapler and video it pretending to be Joe Rogan's stoned cousin while adding his best attempt at MMA commentary.

Winner gets a harbor freight wood chipper.

Top Back Refresh