What's new

Approximate value?

BarfBag

Member Number
30355F71-5A7B-4128-89AA-7432D1C1B7D9.jpeg
A fellow stopped by the yard the other day and asked if this was for sale. I’m not actively selling it, but not opposed to off loading it.

I have no idea what it’s worth. Early 50s COE, body is pretty straight, interior so-so, not running but complete.

Any idea on it’s worth?

Thanks

he's asking, you ain't offering
implies some real interest on their part
so shoot high, maybe a thousand?
around here it'd probably go for that easy, but that's just cause of rust

Whatever you are willing to sell it for. Find one like it :rolleyes:

The cab overs are really popular right meow, not sure why but they are. I would say 2-3k to the right person, now finding that person is the hard part.

Make him offer, but they are popular, and I'd start at 3k

rust
title
completeness of body, trim
completeness and condition of coe specific parts
Distance to bigger income cities

that's what's gonna make or break you

forget about any value in chassis or engine, unless it's a buildable flat head v8 that he'll just trade off

that's going on a dodge dually chassis to haul a got rod

Now post some pics of that short bed ford:grinpimp:

That body style and complete with all the harder to find shit, $2500-3500 at least. The money is in the body.

Was also going to say $2500.

What was HE driving when he came by? Collector with deep pockets, or a Regular Joe wanting a fun project?

Check out killer coe's and 1 tons on FB. There's quite a following for these trucks. :smokin:

The guy that spits out a offer frost always loses. That should be a 4-5000 truck that is if it is relatively complete with a title. Make him shoot a offer first he says less than 1500 you laugh and say it’s not for sale as he is a cheapskate and won’t pay you what it’s worth.

He offers 2500-3500 you counter with 4500 and take 4000.

You toss that thing on Facebook market place and post it to some groups that are into those things and you’ll get 5 pretty easy.

Not at all.

The flipping assholes and greedy fucks are why these trucks are getting retardedly expensive.

No reason to charge that much for something rotting into the ground with no plans.

He can do what ever he wants and if he gets it he gets it. Just remember the next time you want to buy something and what should be $ is $$$$ because "its what its worth man".

Dildo boy wants to pay $20 for mcds #1 cause capitalism man.

Not at all.

The flipping assholes and greedy fucks are why these trucks are getting retardedly expensive.

No reason to charge that much for something rotting into the ground with no plans.

He can do what ever he wants and if he gets it he gets it. Just remember the next time you want to buy something and what should be $ is $$$$ because "its what its worth man".

Dildo boy wants to pay $20 for mcds #1 cause capitalism man.

Last I checked it was OK to charge what people are willing to pay. Or are you calling for regulations and price control?

Top Back Refresh