What's new

Anyone running a Honda K20/24?

That's what I hear when you're talking about a K24 in a buggy instead of a GM V6
The LV3 is that pos that came in 2015 Chevy trucks right? Those engines are so great that my stepmothers ate the oil pump and spun the crank bearings at 130k miles. Dealer approved a new GM long block but there's over 100 other requests in queue, apparently GM parts can't keep up with making these piles of shit?

The LV3 is that pos that came in 2015 Chevy trucks right? Those engines are so great that my stepmothers ate the oil pump and spun the crank bearings at 130k miles. Dealer approved a new GM long block but there's over 100 other requests in queue, apparently GM parts can't keep up with making these piles of shit?
Same system as an LT.

Sorry about your step mom.

Bolting one into a chassis is the easy part, getting a trans to hook to it and engine management is where all the time/$ comes in.
Easier than a Fummins swap, I would hope or he’ll have a yard full of “paralysis by analysis” projects.

Since this is a k24 swap talk. what are good adapters company’s for manual like Toyota and Jeep, or other good aluminum transmission that bolt to good tcases

Top Back Refresh