What's new

Anyone get snipped?

Man you're a lot fuckin' tougher than I am. I've been considering getting it done and the mere thought makes me squeamish.

I was kidding really :flipoff2:​​​​​​

The numb the shit out of everything, so it mostly just awkward have an old man mess with your junk. I'm sure I'm in the minority on that part here though :flipoff2: then a few needle pricks to numb it and then you really cant feel anything.

Why snipped? Why not just let wife ride the pills until menopause?

Why snipped? Why not just let wife ride the pills until menopause?

They can cause issues. Weight gain is a mild one, haven't you seen those class action law suits for birth control that was "the best" a few years ago?

We believe that the pill may have caused some of the issues we had trying for number 2.

My youngest was born July 10 2006. I got snipped August 5 2006. That was the best $50 I have ever spent!
No more condoms for me and no more stupid pills for my wife. Antibiotics make the birth control pills ineffective.
No more pulling out!

I got snipped about 15 years ago. It went fine, except for the gay nurse in the pink scrubs who kept walking by with his hands on his hips thumbs down. It was comical when he was the guy giving me post-op instructions. Read in your highest pitched gay guy voice: "Freeze your balls, freeze your balls, freeze your balls, I mean really freeze them for 24 hours, then ejaculate, ejaculate, ejaculate, clean it all out,...".

My Dad picked me up and being a old school retired Cop he asked me if I wanted to rub one out in the parking lot to make sure it all still worked.

Bags of frozen peas, let them thaw on your balls, go to freezer, get another bag, toss thawed bag back in freezer, repeat for 24 hours.

Last edited:
We have two boys, 2 1/2 and 9 months. I don’t want to go through the newborn shit again, under any circumstances. Was ready to get snipped, but been hearing about more side effects than I’d imagined.

I’m not that concerned about the procedure, but I’ve heard about pain/soreness for 6 months and them hanging way down, requiring tight underwear. The gate to hell is open here ~ 6 months out of the year, so I’ve gone commando for a decade now. Men’s underwear is a rip-off industry!

Any feedback on this?

I got snipped BEFORE producing ANY offspring.....best decision ever, zero regrets. Never changed a diaper in my life :laughing:

I got snipped after having one kid at 27 after i got snipped i jumped in a truck with my brother and drove 4 hours to my parents house to pick up a beater car for the winter. i figured might as well give it a tune up before driving it back home the 4 hours i got it home sat on couch with ice pack for a little bit then went to bed. I went back to work the next day after that and stepped over a pipe and pulled a stitch i will say that was an interesting feeling when doing that but still finished out the work day. I did find out there was a stitch-less procedure that you can get versus stitches i wish i would of know that.

still the best thing i ever did like previous post no pulling out, no condoms such a great feeling.

No, but I need to. Simply for the fact that birth control chemicals aren't good for her.

Exactly why I'm getting neutered.
I was supposed to get snipped April 17th but that became a no go because our lovely governor shut down elective surgeries.

I found out I’m a bitch when it comes to anesthesia or the pill they give you beforehand. I passed out twice while standing to piss after surgery cause the meds hadn’t worn off. Besides that I’m glad I had it done

I had it done, it was an adventure....

Mr Miagi did it (looked JUST like the dude from karate kid). He sat down, got close to my sack, lifted it and looked at me saying "hmm nice shave job" with his hot breath blowing on my nuts.

This is when I started to pray to God to kill me.

Then he injected the anesthesia into my sack (I didn't get a valiumn or anything like that before hand) and immediately started cutting. I yelled WTF man its not numb at all. He replies oh sorry and continued.

This is when I started begging God to kill me.

Then he went in with those crochet needles to grab the tubes and I hear an "ohh thats not good"....He grabs the scalpel and makes the incisions larger.. so large I ended with like 12 stitches instead of 2-3. Apparently my nutsack tubes (vas deferens) are very large and cant be grabbed by the hook so he opened up the hole and hooked them with his finger.

This is where my leg started to twitch and I'm running through everything I did bad in my past and why am I being punished now....I questioned every bad life choice I had made until then that led me to be laying with my dick out in front of Mr Miagi. I think I verbally expressed "Please God, kill me now, it'll be ok and my Wife will understand" and Mr Miagi chuckled.

Anyway he finished up (burning nuts brought back memories of cooking pincher bugs with a maganfying glass when i was like 7) The popping sounds it made reminded me of bacon.

So, getting home after 6hrs it sucked, badly then started lightening up (and continued for a couple days). After 2 weeks I still couldnt stand up straight and walked hunched over. Well, at work I was walking in warehouse and slipped in a water puddle and felt a "POP!" and it hurt like a mofo but I could instantly stand up straight again and it was like instant relief. Apparently Mr Miagi stitched my beans to my bag and when I slipped I tore them free.

So overall I dont regret it as I've got 6 kids already so it was the right choice, but damn did insurance send me to a budget Dr. Its been 7? years now and all is good but occasionally I get sore nuts and where the tubes were cut hurt like an extra set of punched in the junk nuts.

We have two boys, 2 1/2 and 9 months. I don’t want to go through the newborn shit again, under any circumstances. Was ready to get snipped, but been hearing about more side effects than I’d imagined.

I’m not that concerned about the procedure, but I’ve heard about pain/soreness for 6 months and them hanging way down, requiring tight underwear. The gate to hell is open here ~ 6 months out of the year, so I’ve gone commando for a decade now. Men’s underwear is a rip-off industry!

Any feedback on this?[

Got mine done 13years ago. Had no desire to father any child. The fact that I usually was screwing women you would not want children with helped make it an easy decision. Clip, cut, burn. No chance of it working again. Sex with nasty women after was more fun, less chance of accidental commitment.
The doctor did hit or cut whatever it is that makes me now “2 hung low”. It was noticeable the first time I went running. Last time I got my dot physical, the doctor asked me when I got my vasectomy. He told me he was a urologist and could tell they had cut whatever the hell it is. It is not an issue and I don’t notice anything now.
I would do it again, and wish I had done it when I was in my early 20’s.
I am a father to an awesome 10year old girl. I am the only daddy she has ever had and have been in her life since she was 5. I had a talk with her about a month ago. I explained to her that I had an operation like our dogs so I could not have children. I let her know that I made the choice to be her father, and that I loved her as much as any father could. She is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I make sure she knows it.

Mr Miagi did it (looked JUST like the dude from karate kid). He sat down, got close to my sack, lifted it and looked at me saying "hmm nice shave job" with his hot breath blowing on my nuts.

Then he injected the anesthesia into my sack (I didn't get a valiumn or anything like that before hand) and immediately started cutting. I yelled WTF man its not numb at all. He replies oh sorry and continued.

Then he went in with those crochet needles to grab the tubes and I hear an "ohh thats not good"....He grabs the scalpel and makes the incisions larger.. so large I ended with like 12 stitches instead of 2-3. Apparently my nutsack tubes (vas deferens) are very large and cant be grabbed by the hook so he opened up the hole and hooked them with his finger.

This is where my leg started to twitch and I'm running through everything I did bad in my past and why am I being punished now....I questioned every bad life choice I had made until then that led me to be laying with my dick out in front of Mr Miagi. I think I verbally expressed "Please God, kill me now, it'll be ok and my Wife will understand" and Mr Miagi chuckled.

Anyway he finished up (burning nuts brought back memories of cooking pincher bugs with a maganfying glass when i was like 7) The popping sounds it made reminded me of bacon.

So, getting home after 6hrs it sucked, badly then started lightening up (and continued for a couple days). After 2 weeks I still couldnt stand up straight and walked hunched over. Well, at work I was walking in warehouse and slipped in a water puddle and felt a "POP!" and it hurt like a mofo but I could instantly stand up straight again and it was like instant relief. Apparently Mr Miagi stitched my beans to my bag and when I slipped I tore them free.

So overall I dont regret it as I've got 6 kids already so it was the right choice, but damn did insurance send me to a budget Dr. Its been 7? years now and all is good but occasionally I get sore nuts and where the tubes were cut hurt like an extra set of punched in the junk nuts.
You didn’t do any research on the guy?

After the fourth Dr I found one that made me feel confident and his online presence was impressive.

When you go in for your consultation, quiz them thirty ways from Sunday.

This had me laughing hysterically.

It's also the reason I won't do this. Needles? Scalpels? My nuts? No, thanks.

Wife knows exactly when she's ovulating, and we use a liquid type contraceptive that has worked well for 12 years.

My experience was the complete opposite. I left work at 10:15 am, drove to hospital, got snipped, no issues at all with the procedure. Drove back to work in time for the xmas bonus to be handed out.....should have seen the looks on everyone's face that knew why I left. Didn't ice the sack at all over the weekend (snip was on Friday) and was back at work Monday, hell, I could have worked Saturday if we had been scheduled.

I had something along as bad as I figured it could be. I was resistant to the numbing meds. Doc didn't believe me. I snatched him up by the collar and the nurse started to wrestle with us. They snapped a gas mask on my face and I woke up and it was done. I was sore for about a week. I'm sure doc was a bit rough after I was out. He didn't even show up post op and made me follow up with another doc.

Likely unrelated, but am STD free and occasionally have an infection in the piping that requires antibiotics to reduce the swelling. Happens about once a year.

The worst part of the whole thing is when they remove the tape that holds your dick up while they are doing the cutting....

Man, reading some of these comments I can't believe how fortunate I was. Procedure on friday, sat around with bags of frozen corn on my bag watching movies on the couch with the wife all weekend. Back to work monday, no extra problems. Took my sterility test a couple months later and test came back negative for swimmers. Been a kick ass worry free 17 years with no "accidents" to pin me down. Not that I haven't made mistakes but I was easily able to send them all down the road and get to work on the next mistake. $70 dollars out of pocket.

pertinent thread is pertinent.

the bullshit is that they will cover my wife's birth control for free indefinitely because the government made them, but a one time deal that lasts for life will cost me money.

cause equality or some shit.

Man up and do it if you're done having kids - it's way less trouble and recovery than having your wife get her tubes tied.

Do research on the Doc and go to a urologist, not a generalist. I warned the Doc that I don't like needles, and that if I pass out, just keep going. I passed out before the needle prick and woke up 3 mins later and the doc was half done. I iced it that weekend and went back to work on Monday. The first five or six ejaculations felt weird - like a dull pain for 15mins after.

Friend of mine had his done at a generalist, and it was totally botched. 2 hour procedure, and he had to take 2 weeks off of work, and wasn't walking right for a month.

If you're on the fence about having more kids, the biggest jump in work and loss of free time is from two to three kids. With two kids, there is still some quiet time and free time for parents. At three, someone needs something or is crying all the time and you need to make any time to get things done. I love my kids, but two is way easier than three, and I'd say that four is probably easier than three as well (at that point the oldest can help the younger ones).

yup, been there, done that. It's not that bad...peas for the weekend. take it easy for a week or 2(like dont sprint). But dont expect it to lead to more sex. I had my hopes up but yeah..

Had it done, drove myself home and was at work (desk work) the next day. Iced for a day or 2. Rolled my 4Runner 4 days after getting it done. Everything seems good.

The Dr I found was a urologist. He was great, made one small incision, and didn’t have any issues.

Had to clean the pipes a lot, but that was ok. Great excuse for more oral😎.

Nuts. Dick. Cutting. Scalpel. Bleeding. Popping.

for fucks sake, you guys are awake for this? :laughing:

Top Back Refresh