What's new

Amazon Prime Day 13-14

[memphis]

Web wheeler
Member Number
What’s a great deal out there? I haven’t found shit that I need

Bought a gallon of Rotella T6 for like $15.

meh

Overall its pretty lame. Very few name brands, almost all chicom garbage. Prices are mostly 10-20% off and check with 3camels shows that prices were lower before and not just on sale but for extended times.

I think this was a crappy attempt to do something but they dont have the inventory and shipping/manufacturing is such a mess that they can't offer proper great deals.

I think there are some deals on their goods, Ring Blink etc. everything else is meh.

Buy cheap shit that breaks from random Chinamen in Shenshen, for a couple buck cheaper than usual...

Yea, I'd never buy anything electronic, that's for sure. Outside of the Rotella, that's all I see.

I think there are some deals on their goods, Ring Blink etc. everything else is meh.

But are they really deals? Those prices come around every major shopping holiday. Plus everything amazon is basically just a cia listening device.

Normally during these you have a few power tool brands, some specials on some of the nicer stuff. I can't find any of that. Even the consumer grade stuff like roombas have been better at other times and other stores.

I mean WTF you gonna do with 1 gallon of diesel engine oil? That's the oil I use and it's a good deal and all on 1 gallon but WTF. Can I make 3 separate purchases, I didn't try that.

I bought a decent 32"Acer monitor, but that's about it. Most of the "good" deals in electronics are Amazon stuff. A 55" 4k TV for $250 isn't bad but you have to put up with Amazon's Fire bullshit.

Did you say the same thing about the Sears & Roebuck catalog? Because Amazon is just a modern take on that.

I live rural so sometimes I have to use them, but we try everything else first. All I see is that they are driving the little guys prices up, or putting them out of business. have created even more laziness in people, and they are now promising 0 net carbon emissions bullshit lies that are not even possible to push a certain agenda. Chewy and others are the same. If people kept money local it would only benefit themselves in the long run.

I don't think they're aggressively pricing any decent shit for "Prime Day" because many folks who were (still are?) locked down already blew stupid amounts of cash on (mostly chicom) shit from AmazingCornhole.

Overall its pretty lame. Very few name brands, almost all chicom garbage. Prices are mostly 10-20% off and check with 3camels shows that prices were lower before and not just on sale but for extended times.

I think this was a crappy attempt to do something but they dont have the inventory and shipping/manufacturing is such a mess that they can't offer proper great deals.

It’s always like that though. Prime day has always been marginal at best discounts on useless China crap that nobody really needs. I rarely ever see anything worth buying on there during prime day.

great example, looking earlier today I noticed my regular cheap sunglasses were listed as a prime day deal. Thing is, I just bought a new set about a month ago for the same price they are currently listed as being on sale for with a suddenly much higher original selling price listed for them.

I mean WTF you gonna do with 1 gallon of diesel engine oil? That's the oil I use and it's a good deal and all on 1 gallon but WTF. Can I make 3 separate purchases, I didn't try that.

Nope. And that’s the other bitch with prime day. They only let you buy one at the “deal” price. You try to buy another separately and they say you have already claimed this deal. I guess you could use a separate account to do it though.

"Amazon Prime Day!"

gFlN1st.jpg

Top Back Refresh