What's new

CA 78-79 Ford Dana 60 Front

Mvanhelden

26 Wheeler
Member Number
Loc
Humboldt County
Have for sale a 78’ Ford Dana 60 I rebuilt for a project years ago, never finished the truck and parted it. It’s got new 4.10 gears, new Kingpins and studs, Ballistic Fab springless high steer arms with tie rod, good condition Spicer hubs, new bearings seals and brake calipers/pads. The hubs were switched to later Ford style for the larger studs. The axle has been sitting indoors for around 10 years full of oil, I have spun the pinion over ever so often so nothing should be rusty inside. Factory Ford shock mounts have been removed and replaced with aftermarket, and pumpkin has a small notch for the U-Bolt setup I had. Perches have not been touched.

$2000 located in Scotia, Ca.
IMG_0932.jpeg
IMG_0934.jpeg
IMG_0931.jpeg
IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0937.jpeg
IMG_0935.jpeg

No google you shit-bag hippie?:flipoff2: And no fucking weed, no fucking god damn weed!:laughing::flipoff2:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't know how many times when I had my shop in Eureka where the customer would ask me if I'd take weed as payment. No, I don't! I can't pay my rent in weed, pay PG&E with weed or buy groceries with weed.:shaking:

My mom lives in Humboldt County still and I'll be down there probably in March/April 2024 and will have room to drag it north through OR/WA/ID then.

Do i get a discount since i got the 4500?
Ya’ give me a 20% deposit, then pay only 80% on arrival! :flipoff2: I’ve kept this axle because I wanted to build a Jeep YJ for many years, bought one, didn’t have time to build it, now I’m just going to buy a new one and say fuckit…….:laughing: My kids will have more fun in something newer I’m afraid….

Ya’ give me a 20% deposit, then pay only 80% on arrival! :flipoff2: I’ve kept this axle because I wanted to build a Jeep YJ for many years, bought one, didn’t have time to build it, now I’m just going to buy a new one and say fuckit…….:laughing: My kids will have more fun in something newer I’m afraid….
The four doors on a new Jeep is nice when you have kids.

Looking like a guy from Utah might get it, going to bring it to Gridley next week while I’m over there. He’ll call me tomorrow and confirm.

Top Back Refresh