What's new

6MWE

B-rock

Member Number
Loc
warshington
Have no real idea what the meaning is of "6MWE" I have read speculation. Soccer moms using it as a reason to get mad kind of thing. anyone care to explain the reasoning behind it?

So 6 million what wasn’t enough? And why wasn’t it? What is this about?

So 6 million what wasn’t enough? And why wasn’t it? What is this about?

It alluds to the 6 million jews murdered by the Nazis in world war two, and says it wasn't enough that more should have been murdered in fact the whole race should have been scoured from the earth, hint down everyone with a hint of Jewish blood and get rid of them! :mad3:

Basically someone needs someone to blame the world's problems on and so they have picked the Jewish people, you know because they killed Jesus.

Understand now

It alluds to the 6 million jews murdered by the Nazis in world war two, and says it wasn't enough that more should have been murdered in fact the whole race should have been scoured from the earth, hint down everyone with a hint of Jewish blood and get rid of them! :mad3:

Basically someone needs someone to blame the world's problems on and so they have picked the Jewish people, you know because they killed Jesus.

Understand now

Thank you for that, It's such a radical thought to me that I had to make sure its really is what it means.

Haha jews aren't the problem. Humans is the problem. Eradicate humans, and you fix the problem. Take the world population down to about 100 mill and let it start over.

I'm a pretty firm believer that damn near every problem facing modern society can be traced back to having too many people for the amount of resources available, and all of the brilliant solutions being touted by politicians and activists are just bandaids to address the symptom rather than the root of the problem. And everything we do point our fingers at as the problem, is only partly to balme and more being used as a scapegoat to avoid the hard truth, the problem is all of us.

And yes I do acknowledge the other side of the coin, being all the advancements that have allowed the population growth that have improved our quality of life.

Thanos didn't snap enough...

I swear to god I felt like such a monster at the end of that movie. it pushed this "humanity and life are unquestionably sacred" narrative so hard, and I was like "yea that sucks, but the world will most likely be so much better off in the long run, especially for future generations"

I'm a pretty firm believer that damn near every problem facing modern society can be traced back to having too many people for the amount of resources available, and all of the brilliant solutions being touted by politicians and activists are just bandaids to address the symptom rather than the root of the problem. And everything we do point our fingers at as the problem, is only partly to balme and more being used as a scapegoat to avoid the hard truth, the problem is all of us.

And yes I do acknowledge the other side of the coin, being all the advancements that have allowed the population growth that have improved our quality of life.

all the problems and all the solutions, there is no ideal number or balance, harmony is whatever level we are currently at, today, tomorrow or in 10,000 years. there is no society or life without struggle and peace. whales and sharks hate dolphins and such

all the problems and all the solutions, there is no ideal number or balance, harmony is whatever level we are currently at, today, tomorrow or in 10,000 years. there is no society or life without struggle and peace. whales and sharks hate dolphins and such

I agree that harmony is really just a theoretical point and that reality swings from one side to another of that point, like in the predator/prey relationship, one sides lean year is the other sides good year.

I get what you're saying about harmony, but doesn't a system being in harmony also imply that it is relatively stable and sustainable? ...Because I think thats the part that I'm not seeing.

Huh, today I learned a catchy initialism created by ignorant skinheads.

The next dump I take will assuredly be a more significant part of my life.

Fuck all prejudice - hate people based on their merits, gaww-dammit :laughing:

Jesus christ I just realized I'm in a skinhead thread, arguing in favor of a huge reduction in world population :eek: :rolleyes:

I get what you're saying about harmony, but doesn't a system being in harmony also imply that it is relatively stable and sustainable? ...Because I think thats the part that I'm not seeing.

no, because chaos is the only harmony and flux is the only way it moves anywhere, and it will always move somewhere. there is no stable and sustainable, never has been and never will be.

the only think that might be stable is a long enough view when the general trends can be reduced and normalized, but outside of comparative discussions, it doesn't mean anything.

I came across this map the other day and i really like it. more or less, there was a 100k year long period with low population that people consider fondly, but hell it was also neanderthals, modern humans and denisovans (arguably the only true 3 races that mattered to form the modern human race) and they were all at conflict.

file-20201024-23-10ckr5s.jpg

Haha jews aren't the problem. Humans is the problem. Eradicate humans, and you fix the problem. Take the world population down to about 100 mill and let it start over.

I assume I'm a 1% on a world wide scale... do I get to stay? Also no jew blood and my grandfather faught for hitler.

Jesus christ I just realized I'm in a skinhead thread, arguing in favor of a huge reduction in world population :eek: :rolleyes:

I agree, this is a dark thread and im sorry for posting it. I just have Questions and nobody to ask this type question. Google didnt answer is a way I could Justify.

SOOOOO the Questin I have had most of my life is what did the jews do? I understand the WW2 era. Is the same reasoning being thrown out today??

Is it the same "hate" we humans in the general populous give against people of color and gays and... and... and.... so on. Seems everyone hates someone for one reason or another, Ohh yur a republican, or democrat or whatever... well fuck you!!! YOU ARE THE REASON FOR..... XYZ seems to be the blanket statement. Without even knowing the person or understanding WHY they believe what they do .

Guess I got on a bit of a rant... It's been a rough day for me. Sorry.

If anyone cares :rolleyes:, I feel better now:flipoff2:

SOOOOO the Questin I have had most of my life is what did the jews do? I understand the WW2 era. Is the same reasoning being thrown out today??

Super cliffs notes version, of one theory going waaay back... "good" christians don't believe in financially fucking people over by loan sharking them money. So what is a good christian to do when they want to make some money off others? Well they get someone else to do it for them of course! Thats where the Jews come in. A lot of financial activity was done by proxy or through Jews, a reputation for shrewd business that persists today. The Jews did the sinning for the christians, and they weren't sorry for it, therefore they are unrepentant sinners, hence the hate.

good christians will point to Jeebus casting the money changers out of the temple, while ignoring that in the same sentence of the biblical verse he also cast out the merchants. Thats right, Jesus don't like capitalism in his dads house either, but we'll just ignore that part.

DISCLAIMER: I might be an moran, but the substance of it is more or less correct.

Last edited:
I agree, this is a dark thread and im sorry for posting it. I just have Questions and nobody to ask this type question. Google didnt answer is a way I could Justify.

Is it the same "hate" we humans in the general populous give against people of color and gays and... and... and.... so on. Seems everyone hates someone for one reason or another, Ohh yur a republican, or democrat or whatever... well fuck you!!! YOU ARE THE REASON FOR..... XYZ seems to be the blanket statement. Without even knowing the person or understanding WHY they believe what they do .

Guess I got on a bit of a rant... It's been a rough day for me. Sorry.

If anyone cares :rolleyes:, I feel better now:flipoff2:

to be perfectly honest, i also had no idea what the hell 6MWE was supposed to mean, so you aren't the only one that didn't know this was a dark thread of that sort.

SOOOOO the Questin I have had most of my life is what did the jews do?

If you look at the kneejerk defense of them that people seem to have excluding all other context you'd answer something to the effect of "making the world their lapdog"

but noooo, you gotta sign on the dotted line, get drafted and die for israel and/or homosexuality in botswana

B-rock and everyone else.. wrong completely wrong
It’s a marine attachment of the ProudBoys

6 man weapons and equipment

6 because marines work in 6 man fireteams

How do I know this you ask??
because my uncle is the leader of the proud boys!

idiots
stop having made up shit fall out of your mouths

Top Back Refresh