What's new

6MWE

6 men, weapon, equipment.
I asked one of the officers. It has nothing to do with the killing of Jewish. We are not a hate group, i can assure you of that.

Pat, I am a fan of PB, but this thread made me google, and I could not find a Single reference of it to "6 men weapon equipment". Everything, every result, even snopes, points to the jew reference.

I personally have nothing against it, just saying that its 0 for 100 as far as verified meaning.

I swear to god I felt like such a monster at the end of that movie. it pushed this "humanity and life are unquestionably sacred" narrative so hard, and I was like "yea that sucks, but the world will most likely be so much better off in the long run, especially for future generations"

I kinda thought the same thing.

I thought about this the other day. If a "end game" type scenario was possible, I would sign on as long as it was all my family or none. Either we're all gone in an instant, or we survive to live in a better place.

Also, we need a more aggressive death penalty system. :evil:

I swear I'm a nice guy. :flipoff2:

I thought this was a thread about a Toyota engine. No company in the history of the world makes a more nonsense number for each engine model. Come on Toyota at least have the proper displacement of the engine in the model name. Fuck no. Lets confuse everyone. 22r is a 2.4L lol we confoos those damn white devils. TeeHeeTeeHee.

6MWE.....6 Men, Weapons, and Equipment.....get your facts straight.

Where's a shirt spelling that out, or a mention on a forum other than this, or even a FB link?

Search "6mwe -"6 million" " on Google or DDG, there are ZERO results mentioning men or weapons.

Pat McRotch your boys need to start speaking up somewhere other than here.

Where's a shirt spelling that out, or a mention on a forum other than this, or even a FB link?

Search "6mwe -"6 million" " on Google or DDG, there are ZERO results mentioning men or weapons.

Pat McRotch your boys need to start speaking up somewhere other than here.

Yep, pretty bad when irate4x4.com is the only source. I mean they could have at least picked something that had at least one other meaning that didn't involve killing jews

Still dont believe it. Sorry but if IBB is the only available reference then its just hearsay. Put out some real shit on it. Pick YT till its censored or banned.videos if its legit AJ will totally allow it to be hosted. Just saying if they want to be taken legit by people that have family history of being killed by Nazis then they better be loud about it to the point there is no confusion.

Just sayin... Other wise with all the NAZI like shit going on why should I believe a NAZI reference now stands for the other side?

Pat McRotch

all searches for t shirts come back with "6 million wasnt enough" then some data mined gobbledygook

then, all the proud boys shirts are tagged as ' you may also like '

somebody is trying to make y'all look like jew haters

when you're catching flack, it means you're over the target

this is how somebody discredits a credible organization, we're watching it happen right now in real time, y'all need to address it asap.

"we don't know who the masked fat fuck is that waddled up, when we were asked about 6mwe, we googled it like everybody else, and got 6 men weapons and equipment, but apparently it has a more sinister meaning"

then, go on to address who you really are, and what you stand for, do it in the same statement so that when 6mwe proud boys is searched, they don't just get you disowning anti semitism, but the whole message

Pat McRotch

all searches for t shirts come back with "6 million wasnt enough" then some data mined gobbledygook

then, all the proud boys shirts are tagged as ' you may also like '

somebody is trying to make y'all look like jew haters

when you're catching flack, it means you're over the target

this is how somebody discredits a credible organization, we're watching it happen right now in real time, y'all need to address it asap.

"we don't know who the masked fat fuck is that waddled up, when we were asked about 6mwe, we googled it like everybody else, and got 6 men weapons and equipment, but apparently it has a more sinister meaning"

then, go on to address who you really are, and what you stand for, do it in the same statement so that when 6mwe proud boys is searched, they don't just get you disowning anti semitism, but the whole message

Hang on, I'm looking more into this. It very well could be infiltration. My question is, with all the PB there in DC, how did he now get questioned?

I can promise everyone with my word, PB hates no one but antifa.

Hang on, I'm looking more into this. It very well could be infiltration. My question is, with all the PB there in DC, how did he now get questioned?

I can promise everyone with my word, PB hates no one but antifa.

If I'm reading that as "how did he not get questioned"
it's pretty simple, he walks up in his jacket, stands around for 60 seconds, takes his jacket off, turns so that his photographer friend gets the shot, puts his jacket back on and leaves

edit: if somebody had the video of the photographers going nuts when somebody dropped a spent rifle casing at some rally or protest. It sure looked like a casing was dropped to create a narrative, and 2 photographers were on hand to document it. Somebody fit wise quick and stepped on it

Last edited:
Also, when this thread popped up, I found the shirt for sale, it was described as xxxx, this morning it is described as with the abbreviation, this morning it contains the abbreviation, and long form

whoever created the design, and put it up for sale wanted it to be done this way, to be accepted, then refer back to the shirt sold clearly as 6 mil wa.....

at this point I don't know if I want tu keep repeating it, gaining troll traffic

we have 3 new members in this thread alone

Last edited:
Googles first result for the question "How many marines are in a fire team?":
Four Marines

Four Marines to a fire team (consisting of a rifleman, Automatic rifleman, assistant automatic rifleman, and a team leader), three fire teams to a squad (three team leaders and one squad leader), three squads to a platoon (three squad leaders, one platoon sergeant, and one platoon commander).

Structure of a Marine Corps Regiment - Marine Parents

Its probably some 4chan asshat. It's nothing but antisemitism and Hitler cock sucking on there. This kind of shit is revolting. I agree, if the PB's stand for what they say they do, this needs to be addressed and shut down ASAP.

Its probably some 4chan asshat. It's nothing but antisemitism and Hitler cock sucking on there. This kind of shit is revolting. I agree, if the PB's stand for what they say they do, this needs to be addressed and shut down ASAP.

I'm thinking it's backwards of that, some leftists planting a bad seed in a conservative organisation

they made something nice and the Marxists want it destroyed, it's what they do

Does anyone know why the PBSs wear a shirt that was standard issue for skinheads?

It alluds to the 6 million jews murdered by the Nazis in world war two, and says it wasn't enough that more should have been murdered in fact the whole race should have been scoured from the earth, hint down everyone with a hint of Jewish blood and get rid of them! :mad3:

Basically someone needs someone to blame the world's problems on and so they have picked the Jewish people, you know because they killed Jesus.

Understand now

And the 6th Grade Social Studies version has been heard.

Well Skippy your slipping since I wrote that a week ago. Please enlighten us with your self professed superior intellect and historical knowledge!

I think the 6th Grad SS version is factually correct, but 6th Grade Social Studies is not so much about teaching historical facts as it is laying the foundation for moral social thinking.

If we mention the Armenian Genocide, the Ethnic Cleansing of Boers by the British in 1900, the encampment of Cubans by Spaniards in 1898, we never start the conversation with:

"Basically someone needs someone to blame the world's problems on and so they have picked the Jewish people, you know because they killed Jesus."

That was completely unnecessary, and you unthinkingly regurgitated this bit of ethnic and religious chauvinism (on the part of some Jews) as if it was expected. And it is expected. Because we have all been taught that way. And not only is it unnecessary, it's factually incorrect on several levels MOST of the time, and vastly oversimplifies what has happened in a framework of near-irrelevant hostility toward Christianity.

So if someone does a book report on the Armenian Genocide, it will most likely be devoid of the trappings of Evil that we've all been necessarily inculcated with via decades of education, Hollywood movies, novels, podcasts, short stories, TV series, specials, monuments, memorials, funds, Activist groups, laws, social conventions, remarks, quips, firings, de-fundings, ostracisms, and blacklistings.

But if it's the Holocaust, well then here comes Bigun telling us how morally correct he is because he knows that one facet of anti-Christian sentiment that was sadly tolerated and even cultivated in Judaism. I don't think your statement serves the narrative, Jews, Holocaust victims, Armenians, or me, or Joe from Iowa who died in Alsace-Lorraine in 1945.

Basically the United States in a largely Christian move crossed an entire ocean and half a Continent to eventually liberate Jews from Holocaust camps, and the current narrative is to come in an remind everyone how Nazism and Jew-hate is lying under every rug. Which is ridiculous. 99.999% of non-Jewish people go around every day not thinking about Jews at all, until the Holocaust is mentioned (multiple times a day) and you show up to tell us how bad genocide is.

That causes resentment which is currently being cultivated by Muslims, Russians, and Chicoms all over social media and invading our Institutions.

I am neither a Jewhater or Jewlover, I'd simply like the Holocaust to be framed in a less dramatic light so that, right now, it can't be used by miscreant Governments to divide up and conquer the West. Personally, I'd like the juice to come out of the narrative because the Nazi Holocaust is neither the worst thing that happened in WWII, which is the most important event in the last several thousand years, nor is Jewhate a huge issue for Westerners today, especially Americans.

Americans can stand proudly by the fact that there has never been a Pogrom in the US. Further, our ancestors went over to Europe and got their eyes shot out and legs blown off to liberate Jews from Nazis, even though we didn't get into WWII for that reason. The US is a peace-loving nation that ONLY went to war when the Imperial Japanese murdered over 2,000 of our citizens on Dec 7, 1941. And even then it took the most strident propaganda campaign in US history to get people interested in going BACK over to Europe and shoot Germans AGAIN then come back home for 23 years only to ostensibly do it again.

So the entire justification for WWII, Europe-first, is now being hinged on the Holocaust and that just ain't so. And if Western Jews are bent out of shape that it is not the job of Joe from Iowa to go liberate Jews, then too fucking bad. And you shouldn't be encouraging that.

It is not the job of American soldiers to liberate Jews. That is NOT the highest calling of WWII and your post, whether you are aware of it or not (you are now), you are promulgating that idea.

It's a bad, destructive idea. If some Nazis come over to America and start killing American Jews, or if Israel is attacked through no fault of their own, then I will defend them. Barring that, leaving the morally-loaded language in Holocaust discussions is tiresome and frankly insulting. I know it's bad to burn Jews up. I didn't need your regurgitating millenia of anti-Gentile Jewish religious hysteria to know it. :D

Top Back Refresh