What's new

58 Apache 1 ton tow rig??

71616.jpg
51518.jpg
51518b.jpg
51518c.jpg
71516.jpg

Bringing some past pics over here...

You’ve come so far with this thing. I’m glad you are finally getting the paint laid down. I just hope it doesn’t take another 10 years to get it put back together:flipoff2:

It won't...I'm looking forward to working on this on my schedule again. Paint and body jail is a real thing, but I knew what I was getting into...kinda. I still have to work this one around a few other projects though, but this will be a priority.

So good to see progress on this thing! My wife is sick of hearing about how excited I am to see it drive around. Please please please let us know what car shows/ cars & coffee type thing it goes to first.

So good to see progress on this thing! My wife is sick of hearing about how excited I am to see it drive around. Please please please let us know what car shows/ cars & coffee type thing it goes to first.

Thanks, and will do.

Put a few hours in this weekend, pulling the doors and trying to chase down any little inconsistencies in the body work....still lots of detail sanding...tough on the fingertips!

20201129.jpg
20201129a.jpg
20201129b.jpg

Bedliner on inside of both front fenders, more sanding, and more sanding still to come tomorrow...but, maybe, color very soon.

Image 12-9-20 at 9.45 PM.jpeg
IMG_2937.jpeg
IMG_2939.jpeg
IMG_2940.jpeg

Shopline primer, Deltron paint and clear, Sata5K for clear, Sata300B for color, 1.7 primer, 1.4 clear (tip size) @ 29psi

It's beautiful. Awesome work. I've been watching this thing for over a decade.

Top Back Refresh