What's new

37" Roxxzillas

That’s an intriguing size. And seem to be good performers on the rocks around here.

I run a set of 32 stickies on my RZR and they are king around here for rocks.

I have crawled stuff in Moab with them that you would never believe it would go up.. :smokin:

Now that I’m looking/verifying. New standard is fucky. Not seeing any 17” wheels for CanAm. 18s seem to be what was showing up for the bigger tires.

I looked on the Maxxis site and they didn't show the 37s. But Maxxis has been slow to update sizes there it seems.

47EBBA59-F388-4BDB-9DB4-2665EA02DD19.png

37s on SXS just blows my mind. I watched a BKOR video of them running a DOT 37 on a rzr pro r and running some legit obstacles.

edit: looked back at video, is a pro R, not xp

Last edited:
last weekend at SMORR a buddy from AR showed up with his new Turbo R. Actually two buddies showed up with new Turbo R's. one was a 4 seat and the other a 2 seat.. They fit 35s no problem and the guy that owns the 4 seater claimed it would fit 37s with no mods.. It was funny the different lines they had to/would take than me since I am in a 64" machine..

last weekend at SMORR a buddy from AR showed up with his new Turbo R. Actually two buddies showed up with new Turbo R's. one was a 4 seat and the other a 2 seat.. They fit 35s no problem and the guy that owns the 4 seater claimed it would fit 37s with no mods.. It was funny the different lines they had to/would take than me since I am in a 64" machine..
My 72” X3 has 35x10.5x15 BFG KR2 desert car tires on it. It’s honestly been a really nice combo for desert running out here. Good size for rolling over stuff and durable at speed. Haven’t hit the rocks much since I’d rather be in the buggy for those. Used to barely rub the plastic firewall when it was on zero offset wheels, don’t see any marks anymore. At rideheight and turned, looks like I’ve got room for 37s.

I wonder if these will be good for a half ton SUV wheeler?

Half ton is pretty vague, assuming you mean a 4runner/Cherokee/exploder/S10 blazer on Toyota axles or D44s though?

Imo, that's really pushing the limits of the sxs tires. I've ran them for about 3 years now on different rigs. 1 was a suzuki 4 door suv and I did take it on a trip where it was loaded down with camping gear, but those suzukis are still a lot lighter than the aforementioned rigs.

Most of the sxs tires are rated for around 1000lbs each. I personally wouldn't be very comfortable putting them on something that's near their wieght limit before being loaded for a trip.

~3500lbs and under they work great, especially ~2k lb rigs where the regular truck tires won't hardly budge unless you go below 2lbs.

Planet SXS announced that they have 37" Zillas in stock now. $381 a piece but I believe they are free shipping.

$381 for a 37" sticky tire is a pretty smokin deal if you ask me. The free shipping is just an added bonus.

I predict a bunch of SxS's running those 37" tires are going to have a whole mess of broken drivetrain parts. :laughing:

I'd be curious to see the wieght and hieght compared to a 37 trep. I predict these popping up on a lot of light wieght rigs. :smokin:

$381 for a 37" sticky tire is a pretty smokin deal if you ask me. The free shipping is just an added bonus.

I predict a bunch of SxS's running those 37" tires are going to have a whole mess of broken drivetrain parts. :laughing:
right? when I bought mine a couple years ago they weren't collecting sales tax yet.. It looks like they are now but still a great price on 37" tires..

I foresee a lot of twisted drivelines, broken axels and front diffs with a 37" sticky.

I was on their wait list and have a set on the way, will post up when they get here.

Not that I can keep the piece of shit together anyways. I am on my 7th front differential, billet case, custom gears, portals, etc.

Quotes
It's too bad they don't make portals with a real reduction. Like 1.6 or deeper.

What brand? For the SXS? Know any more info?

Asking because I have wondered what the actual ratio is of the SuperATV portals are, they advertise 15-70% lower than stock, but do not advertise a ratio.

Quotes

What brand? For the SXS? Know any more info?

Asking because I have wondered what the actual ratio is of the SuperATV portals are, they advertise 15-70% lower than stock, but do not advertise a ratio.

Well, 15% is 1.15:1 and 70% is 1.7:1, math be hard :flipoff2:

Last i looked the 4" were only offered in 1.15 or 1.3:1, and you had to go to the giant lift portals for deeper reduction.

Well, 15% is 1.15:1 and 70% is 1.7:1, math be hard :flipoff2:

Last i looked the 4" were only offered in 1.15 or 1.3:1, and you had to go to the giant lift portals for deeper reduction.

Early on SuperATV said they calculated it with some other assumption in there, I never understood that. Probably was bullshit?

I have the 1.3:1 (:flipoff2:) and with the ranger trans (dylan) gears my top speed on 35's is about 35 mph before the scary noises start.

Don't talk to me about bump steer.

Top Back Refresh