What's new

2021 Bronco

I still can't believe they didn't try to come up with something better than those stupid ass Rubbermaid flares on the Bronco Raptor thingy. Have they never seen buldged fiberglass fenders? I don't give a fuck if those stupid things unbolt or not, someone at Ford should be kicked in the taint with a cowboy boot covered in broken glass for signing off on that design.
Agree. I don’t know what they were thinking but I hate it.

I’m starting to see the similarities……
I get it now……..

View attachment 566369

EA1F3A41-52A6-4900-9D81-4F7CBD2B1BE4.jpeg

3D9014DF-9D4A-4FC9-8D19-946BDCD369C2.jpeg

Im surprised they didnt put the bronco badge at the back of the fender.

So I just noticed they slightly squared up the fenders on the heritage edition?

You'd think they've got enough shit about the round fenders that they will start making them all this way. Seems crazy to make totally different fenders and flairs for a trim package.

is the red and white one the same as the one made now? It looks pretty decent and can't tell if it's just the paint combo. Def not a B2.

there is a local jeep club, which has started inviting people with Broncos to their dinner and beer events

I think its a big step forward
To what? Spreading monkeypox?

Like for fucks sake, I can't stand the "Jeeple" to begin with, and this isn't making anything better.

there is a local jeep club, which has started inviting people with Broncos to their dinner and beer events

I think its a big step forward

Do they start off their meetings with a speech, about how they are standing on stolen land??????

Well had a successful 600 mile round trip with 3 days on the rubicon in the middle.

Really impressed with how everything worked, how stable it was, and how well it drove there and back. I was babying it and taking the easier lines where possible and managed to only use the gas tank skid plate mildly and the sliders a few times.

Other then getting front rcv shafts that dont make noise, mounting the winch, and using it a lot more... I cant think of anything else I really need to do to it.

I didnt take any pictures but my friends did. So far this is the only one sent to me.

Screenshot_20220814-175903_Messages.jpg

the Dingle Berets
This joke didn’t get enough recognition. Well done.
200.gif

Well had a successful 600 mile round trip with 3 days on the rubicon in the middle.

Really impressed with how everything worked, how stable it was, and how well it drove there and back. I was babying it and taking the easier lines where possible and managed to only use the gas tank skid plate mildly and the sliders a few times.

Other then getting front rcv shafts that dont make noise, mounting the winch, and using it a lot more... I cant think of anything else I really need to do to it.

I didnt take any pictures but my friends did. So far this is the only one sent to me.

Screenshot_20220814-175903_Messages.jpg
Looks good!

Top Back Refresh