What's new

2021 Bronco

Truckedup

RIP 3/13/23
Member Number
Loc
NY
Local dealer has a base model, two door, 7 speed manual, 2.3 turbo engine , no options. List is about $29k, not much room to haggle on a non loaded vehicle... I like it, very compact like a CJ or Scout will not see any any real off road use..I had one new car,a 69 Super Bee....Never owned any vehicle with an auto trans so this Bronco fits the need...For kicks ,to get a posi rear you must order a many thousand buck Big Foot package..
I might just buy the piece of shit...I have the cash and need to spend some...

Might want to rewatch that CNN special and ask yourself why there was zero evidence he said that or even an attempt to lie about a source for this. At some point in time, I would not have been surprised in the slightest if he spouted some nonsense like that, but went and watched it and couldn't find anything corroborate her tweet.

I honestly could not give two shits , but okay.
You could care less but immediately jump on the thread to say so...:homer:

I suppose so, It's a story, not looking for advice on vehicles....

Despite my hate for new vehicles (wife drives a 2015, I have 80s and 90s shit :laughing:) I'm pretty interested in the new bronco. I figured I'd check them out when they hit the lots and see what they would give us for the wife's truck. $29k isn't bad, most crossover garbage is that much.

Let us know what you think of the 7 spd :smokin:

Just saw one in the parking lot this morning. I was interested in one till I saw it. They are smaller than I'd want and look too plasticy to me. I like the styling but I'd change the size and material usage.

Just saw one in the parking lot this morning. I was interested in one till I saw it. They are smaller than I'd want and look too plasticy to me. I like the styling but I'd change the size and material usage.
i believe there are 2, which is stupid :laughing:

one is the smaller bronco which is more of the crossover and the other is supposed to be the larger bronco and hard to find these days.

apparently FSB vs BroncoII wasn't enough of a lesson last time around so they've released them both at once now :rasta:

Bronco or bronco sport? I dont theink the broncos have hot the lots yet
I don't believe there are any available for purchase yet, but Ford had been taking Broncos for display to various dealers across the US. Rich Ford in Albuquerque has/had one on their lot, but I didn't bother to go look at it. I am sure they will be all over the place in a few more months.

Sounds like first deliveries was pushed to end of june/ealy july.

Saw a brand new Bronco sport. Gay as fuck. It’s reminiscent of the ugly as fuck FJ cruiser.
Jeep compass, Honda crv, Toyota rav4. That's their competitors. Gun to my head, I'd probably take the bronco sport, at least you can lock the center and rear diff on some of them, iirc.

Just for clarity no one here really cares about the Bronco sport (bringing back the old ford escape imo), it's all about the 2 door and 4 door big broncos which are pretty badass

Sport:
2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_Big_Bend%2C_front_3.15.21.jpg

Old escape:
18222693_a88c9b.jpg

Compared to the 2 and 4 door full size options that is the one everyone cares about, but doesn't seem to be released to the public yet
FORD_Bronco-4-door-2020_main.jpg

Just for clarity no one here really cares about the Bronco sport (bringing back the old ford escape imo), it's all about the 2 door and 4 door big broncos which are pretty badass

Sport:
2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_Big_Bend%2C_front_3.15.21.jpg

Old escape:
18222693_a88c9b.jpg

Compared to the 2 and 4 door full size options that is the one everyone cares about, but doesn't seem to be released to the public yet
FORD_Bronco-4-door-2020_main.jpg
That cleared some things up for me. I have seen the sports models sitting on the lot ans was wondering why no on was buying. They are pretty small and I had thought they were going to be bigger.

I'm glad they brought it back but I'm past the point where I'd impulse buy one. I already own a 16mpg brick, I don't need a shinier one.

Sport pulled next to me and I felt like the bronco name just got raped. It's like jeep with the compass or whatever garbage they are pushing I see weekly on the side of the road. Non sport shows some coolness but 3.5k towing says a lot

A bronco should not, for any reason, have 4 doors.

You sound like the jeep die hards when the JK was revealed :flipoff2:. Really though, those old 4 door Centurion broncos were pretty rad
Centurions were cool. Maybe they were more cool only because they were not factory built. If they were factory built they would be cool like a Suburban is, but the 2 door would still be cooler.

Top Back Refresh