What's new

2021 Bronco

Looks good. Ordering my tires tomorrow.
Went with a 1" coil spacer and JKS body mount relocation kit.

:flipoff2:

Thats enough for today. Kicked my ass. Ill trim the sliders after work tommorow and might see if the spare fits in the stock location

You're getting soft if bolting coil spacers and tire on is kicking your ass. What happend to the dig a septic tank hole by hand and build a collapsing crack shack into a $1.2m house after work 2bb?:flipoff2:

Looks sweet though. If our 4runner wasn't working so well for us I'd really consider selling it and the F150 for something very similar. I like the idea of something that runs down the highway at 80 mph then can still hit pretty decent trails.

Maybe you need to build a minimalist little trailer to haul the little Sami for when you get the itch to beat on something :laughing:

You're getting soft if bolting coil spacers and tire on is kicking your ass. What happend to the dig a septic tank hole by hand and build a collapsing crack shack into a $1.2m house after work 2bb?:flipoff2:

Looks sweet though. If our 4runner wasn't working so well for us I'd really consider selling it and the F150 for something very similar. I like the idea of something that runs down the highway at 80 mph then can still hit pretty decent trails.

Maybe you need to build a minimalist little trailer to haul the little Sami for when you get the itch to beat on something :laughing:

I couldnt believe it that 4wp wanted 8 hrs for install of some coil spacers.... Now that I did it 8hrs is a hell of a deal. Really though Im not sure I could break 10hrs doing a second one, but I am sitting on the ground working out of my wheeling tool bag

Whats the body mount relocation?

I couldnt believe it that 4wp wanted 8 hrs for install of some coil spacers.... Now that I did it 8hrs is a hell of a deal. Really though Im not sure I could break 10hrs doing a second one, but I am sitting on the ground working out of my wheeling tool bag

They're "coilovers" front and rear?

I've messed with the coilovers in the front of my 4runner enough that I kinda have it down, but it's still a pain. That's with a press and coil spring compressor.

Thats assuming your spacers went inside the coilovers and not just on top.

Cmon man, you've mixed 20 pallets of quikrete in a weekend... don't stand there and whine about some little spacer booster lift.

:flipoff2:

They're "coilovers" front and rear?

I've messed with the coilovers in the front of my 4runner enough that I kinda have it down, but it's still a pain. That's with a press and coil spring compressor.

Thats assuming your spacers went inside the coilovers and not just on top.
If he got the same spacers I did you basically take apart the entire front end. Plus BB is doing UCA's I think.
But yeah he definitely seems to be getting lazy :flipoff2:

Its like 6 bolts :flipoff2:

Ready to cruise down to southern ca
20220619_102115.jpg
Looks good where in so-cal you headed?

If he got the same spacers I did you basically take apart the entire front end. Plus BB is doing UCA's I think.
But yeah he definitely seems to be getting lazy

That's lookin good! Bummed I couldn't get away to help out. When/where's the break in trip?

Poly performance has been doing there damn best to royally fuck me over... called my contacts and they were like "yep your getting fucked". So anyhow I have no idea when my steering and axles are showing up.

I refuse to give poly performance another cent. My experience with them has been they always deliver the parts in the end, and their shit is decent, but it’s like pulling teeth to actually get them to ship shit. Even if you call in your order, they’ll tell you “we got a dozen of them sitting on the shelf” and then when you check back in a week asking why it hasn’t shipped it’s “they’re back ordered until the end of the month”:mad3:

They shipped my stuff to the wrong adress... actually they had the complete wrong adress, billing adress, and company name on the invoice.
When I called them they basically told me to bad it already shipped. Then I asked about my $2500 and they sugested waiting at the adress they sent it to to get my parts or take it up with fed ex.
That is basically what I got from everyone I talked to including a good friend that is a higher up with thier sister company.... except he laughed when he told me because he knew it was ridiculous.

Anyhow it drives awsome with the 37s and the sliders pulled. At full stuff in the front the tires rub hard on the flares when trying to turn. Getting the flair deleate trim pieces were always in the plans.... and I may need to figure out a way to get another 1/2" or so lift up front.

20220620_171205.jpg
20220620_171122.jpg
20220620_171051.jpg

is there a 4 door with 37s that is not the raptor?

if it exists.. lets take one that has 35s and then they just add some suspension to make room for the 37s??

does the one with 37s actually have better stuff between the tires?

thanx

if it exists.. lets take one that has 35s and then they just add some suspension to make room for the 37s??

thanx
Anything can have 37s if you are sawzally enough to make it happen

Spotted a few of the Raptor versions out there. Anything on 37s is cool, but it doesn't look any better in person with the kiddie pool flaresides.

thanx

Basically what mine is. A cheap 2" lift and 37s. A sawzall would be quicker an cheaper though.

The badlands and sasquatch have "better stuff between the tires" basically bigger diffs and a steel axle housing vs alluminum. The sasquatch will clear 35s stock but thats mostly due to having less suspension travel then the badlands.

Basically what mine is. A cheap 2" lift and 37s. A sawzall would be quicker an cheaper though.

The badlands and sasquatch have "better stuff between the tires" basically bigger diffs and a steel axle housing vs alluminum. The sasquatch will clear 35s stock but thats mostly due to having less suspension travel then the badlands.
No dana 44s under yours?

No dana 44s under yours?
29 spline m210 steel front in mine and the non badlands have an m190 alluminum differential.

M220 rear which I think is a fancy way of saying dana 44. Kinda like how the wheels are 6x139.7. When they could have just said 6x5.5 like every other 6 lug ever made

Took a trip over to Naches last Saturday for some light Wheelin…… saw 2 of these over there…. On highway 410!!!!!! Once we got
off-road, the broncos were MIA!!!!!!!!
Oh well….. they look good on the pavement!!!!!
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

No notification from Ford, but after having my build week moved back seven times after getting my VIN assigned, I actually have a window sticker with a blend date of tomorrow, 6/22. Maybe this thing will turn into reality after all.

29 spline m210 steel front in mine and the non badlands have an m190 alluminum differential.

M220 rear which I think is a fancy way of saying dana 44. Kinda like how the wheels are 6x139.7. When they could have just said 6x5.5 like every other 6 lug ever made
Be happy they didn't use 7 lug hubs. :laughing:

I thought the Raptor 6 lug pattern was different than the normal 6 x 5.5?

Top Back Refresh