What's new

1962 Mercury ADHD build

found some play in my trans mount bushing so built a DOM one to replace the cheap stock style one i had in there

LQvDtMK5sNBkMaB6E5iJNd0UDGbnWth1VywP8bu6jJQ8=w2400.jpg

then went wheeling again. once again was the small truck on 43, Durkota on the 44s then two chevys on 49 and a toy truggy on 50s

HnkIsr8hnvkPn3yb-i6VkbtcYQJ_BZ1PFtQ5AqMlzs7E=w2400.jpg

jVYqCf85W14Y8_rlKpTK2SasXPuQ8AJTHxviAefz7Kpg=w2400.jpg

AmuqDqXv6tZnq44-p_dXGRTzvJ7zg8lT1CwY7SnLQHTI=w2400.jpg

XYWrqoBxdk0-PyB0pALWhDuJPS-BzPPdnCYbLIvsLghY=w2400.jpg

cGDBu52uzZ7jPVleroFHA8gjCFc4_0uCsawQetpeEHbk=w2400.jpg

Last edited:
buddy got a good action pic from right at the end of the day on the last trip out

647ldjskg43Oop18B32DLiDK7XMR2iI1E8nGarwjbS9Q=w2400.jpg

been working on few small things on the truck

rear tail lights, instead of trying to find new lens i just cut the box for some flush led lights. used a micro switch on the pedal to turn them on

xRQ65yTDkz6Kpdh9hm58cdeQYFud1c_HmGlQ6T2feQmM=w2400.jpg

added some braces to the trans crossmember as feel like the frame was flexing. used the stock upper bracket and cut it and added a tube to the new trans member. ugly but hopefully works

8uhv0Bqs2Efy1n5JjOvo1jmjlhpb3k6VjNNHDzDzar7w=w2400.jpg

made a muff pot so can have some warm trial snacks

LeQYsGzJKVBCQpwf84DUX8Dgff1VJxvuJbqdrZXnkz9I=w2400.jpg

Is that Muff pot a retail item?

Nice
you can by them but they are meant for snowmobiles so come with the mounting bracket and large hose clamp to attach to the muffler ect. i just ordered a $20 stainless food container off amazon and built a bracket to the inner fender right over the header

Last edited:
link to that SS container?

I do intake manifold burritos, would be perfect.
kinda wish i had gotten a bigger one as will be tight getting food in there for 2 people but will try it out this weekend

here is the link to the Canadian Amazon so sure you can find it for cheaper in freedom land

Any idea what kind of temp it gets in there? Curious if it's more just a warmer or if it makes a but of heat and need to be more mindful of drying stuff out/overcooking

Any idea what kind of temp it gets in there? Curious if it's more just a warmer or if it makes a but of heat and need to be more mindful of drying stuff out/overcooking
no sure about temp but tried it out this weekend, food got nice and hot but i picked pizza pop bite things and got soggy. with better food choice it will work great

made it out again, was a beauty of a day and let the wife get some more seat time. thing crawls snow real well but when it time to hp the snow its lacking and learned i need to turn the limiter up as was hitting that when chasing the Durk a few time. but solid day with zero issues and worked the truck hard pulling some stock rigs all day

VRdh1iLvLQmwMFdHOrAlt8rzbYp_kjVUfAZ-Bjaa-QCE=w2400.jpg

P7lX6pPTcKtSUDf3uOP71FAcnfNEe_mnJ7Fp9KtVbBc4=w2400.jpg

7WhBbaUK1lpZYLNDRxsinWi9n53wmoIos-tsclQQwLDA=w2400.jpg

cMa0fObAuI2GB8iOis84vw56cSSGQk0oDaaUh25gBgj0=w2400.jpg

rwP7dBHUHqtAxKFCpFdqFGtR6CQr7yatPvwyeK7hVUrM=w2400.jpg

Top Back Refresh