What's new

Tool Test Tuesday

Here's the latest folks...

This 60v cordless stuff has surpassed corded, honestly, there's no point in even using a corded saw unless you're cutting non-stop 8 hours straight every day. Given it's usually cut -> assemble -> cut, with two batteries you should be able to never need to wait. Not having to fight with a cord all the time is just amazing and being able to bring the saw to whatever you're doing, not being tied to a plug.

Here's the latest folks...

This 60v cordless stuff has surpassed corded, honestly, there's no point in even using a corded saw unless you're cutting non-stop 8 hours straight every day. Given it's usually cut -> assemble -> cut, with two batteries you should be able to never need to wait. Not having to fight with a cord all the time is just amazing and being able to bring the saw to whatever you're doing, not being tied to a plug.

It's to bad the blade is on the wrong side :homer:

:lmao:

one of my favorite all in one driver, and yes the second stop is pretty firm to get the shaft out. Once your used to it's not so bad.

Another non-Tuesday one...Gearwrench Ratcheting Screwdriver Set that I picked up during black friday sales. I really hope Gearwrench haven't changed their cases, this is shit!

Another new Dewalt tool, their cordless ratchet:

Actually does pretty good against my Aircat air powered one.

Fun one for you guys today, I would wager most of you have seen all these tools before (given we're the most studious types around here):

Also, I sent one of the tools to Torque Test Channel for testing, so they have a video of it giving the beans:

Man, the freaking mess people make with regular caulk guns, I can only imagine what I'm going to be seeing on job sites as these take over!

Globbed all over the effing place lol

For interior trim/bathrooms I can't see myself using it much. For construction adhesive or filling big gaps with backer rod behind, it's mint.

Fuck tube guns, sausage guns is where its at!

Can get conversion kits to swap between big tubes, small tubes, and sausage packs with the same main assembly. I mostly use 10oz tubes and scored a wicked deal on the PL300 in that size, so that's where I ended up.

Actually a Tuesday for once lol

Pex shouldn't exist without this type of tool :beer:

Another actual Tuesday and continuing the Dewalt trend :)

Soooo much better than the old style adapter, I just wish it was say $50 not $100+.

Prolly a no brainer for most of you guys :flipoff2: but hey, still interesting:

Dang had to check my garage to make sure my tools weren't missing. That hammer rocks, I use mine for a mini sledge. And ditto on the pliers

I've been using the DCB1112 12amp fast charger for a bit over three years now. Like the 8amp one you show, it has a fan. I should plug it into a power meter. It will charge my 60V 6AH battery in about an hour.

Top Back Refresh