Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

New Bike Review: Orange Flavor Buck-Fiddy

My 300 is a '13. So it has a button, it just doesnt work:laughing:

I have not even touched a clicker or set the sag on the 150, and the suspension from the factory is 100x better than the revalved and resprung, dialed in stuff on my 300. Its not even close

I personally like the open cartridge WP Xplor stuff. It's great for moderate speed technical trail riding (what I do). I set the sag on my 150 and put the clickers between the factory "comfort" and "standard" settings. That's it. Luckily I fall right into the weight range of the stock springs at 170lb with gear.

Hard to turn away a 20+ Sherco or Beta since they have both gone KYB now on the factory/race models

But I also agree that the new KYB stuff is nice. Better at faster speed chop thanks to the closed cartridge, but not as plush as open cartridge.

another dealer in hood river

That's rad! I saw them listed on the Sherco site and then went to their website, but their inventory didn't show any Shercos at the time.

I'll have to swing by next time I'm out that way. I love riding in Hood River.

I just saw that Sisters Moto is a dealer, I wasn't aware of them. Probably the shop you'd go to as well.

Its a nice shop. More gear an clothes than bikes, but laid back decent folk. No complaints

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh