What's new

you shoot them in the leg

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Loc
Gatesville, TX
https://reason.com/2020/10/15/joe-biden-townhall-cops-shoot-in-the-leg/

"You can ban chokeholds, but beyond that you have to teach [the police] how to de-escalate circumstances," said Biden. "So instead of anybody coming at you and the first thing you do is shoot to kill, you shoot them in the leg."

well, that isn't dangerous, right?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-...id=clicksource_4380645_7_three_posts_card_hed

A neighbor, Jada Hilton, said police could have done more.

"You could have pulled out a Taser. You could have shot him in the leg," Hilton told Philadelphia ABC station WPVI.

A video posted to social media appeared to show the man, later identified by officials as 27-year-old Walter Wallace, circling around a parked car and walking toward officers as they backed away from him, shouting, "Put the knife down!"

At least 30 police officers have been injured and 33 people have been arrested as protests continued overnight in Philadelphia over the shooting death of a Black man by police in West Philadelphia on Monday afternoon.

The Philadelphia Police Department confirmed that a 56-year-old female PPD Sergeant was struck by a black pickup truck in the area of 52nd and Walnut streets at approximately 12:44 a.m. on Tuesday morning. She was subsequently transported to a local area hospital where she is currently in stable condition with a broken leg and other injuries.

yes, people are really that stupid. yes, rhetoric is dangerous

Sure, shoot them in the leg. Just make sure bone fragments sever that main artery running through there. :laughing:

you dont really need bone fragments, the bullet can do that. Mid thigh bullet wound can kill quicker than center mass. I know two people who died from femoral artery wounds. one gunshot, the other was a knife. both bled out in under a couple of minutes.

you dont really need bone fragments, the bullet can do that. Mid thigh bullet wound can kill quicker than center mass. I know two people who died from femoral artery wounds. one gunshot, the other was a knife. both bled out in under a couple of minutes.

in addition to center mass being more likely to stop the dude with the knife from stabbing other people to death

Politicians weighing in on stuff they don't know nothing about because someone put them on the spot and demanded they comment.

Sort of like "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Just misinformed blabbering that's been happening since politicians were invented.

joe biden has made this claim, unsolicited, multiple times in just this year.

he also refuses to acknowledge that there is anything other than peaceful protests, with harris saying proudly that she has marched shoulder to shoulder with the crowds (despite the "pandemic" and large gatherings being against all medical advice) while actively bemoaning trump for acknowledging violence.

So here we have a violent outbreak with many people sent to the hospital and a local person complaining that the violent man with the knife should have been "shot in the leg"...gee, i wonder where the brainwashed idiot got that notion? :rasta:

Like Mr rittenhouse showed us a few weeks ago? :laughing:

speed.gif?w=580.gif

Politicians weighing in on stuff they don't know nothing about because someone put them on the spot and demanded they comment.

Sort of like "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Just misinformed blabbering that's been happening since politicians were invented.

that quote and the sunshine one, he was talking about UBI. maybe look it up and stop being perpetually ignorant.

https://nycim.com/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation-therapy-uvb/

and the only thing is, Biden has made this leg shot claim many times. its not a spur of the moment response. he believes it. atleast he is consistent on that. Because of his dementia, he probably forgets most of what he "believes".

that quote and the sunshine one, he was talking about UBI. maybe look it up and stop being perpetually ignorant.

https://nycim.com/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation-therapy-uvb/

and the only thing is, Biden has made this leg shot claim many times. its not a spur of the moment response. he believes it. atleast he is consistent on that. Because of his dementia, he probably forgets most of what he "believes".

He also said all you need is a double barrel shotgun. You just have to discharge it in the air out a window and bad guys will run at the sound...

Someone with a knife at 10 to 12 ft away from you.

You're in a pickle.

where is the video of the machete weilding guy surrounded in africa or south america by like 7 armed cops. he kills like 2 of them and wounds several more.

I cant find the damn video on the google.

edit: yo... The Internet , get the wire bundle that is your ass in here and help us out.

Obviously, but bone fragments make up for a bullet that might miss the artery.

https://nycim.com/ultraviolet-blood-...n-therapy-uvb/

Oh yeah? There's detergent involved with UBI?

Maybe look it up and stop perpetually swinging from the nuts of a man who couldn't give a single shit about your life.

Biden isn't winning any awards for mental gymnastics, and neither is Trump.

Another example of twisting everything up to make a hoodrat into the victim. When are these idiots (all of them) going to understand that you won't get shot if you put the effing weapon down. Come at me with a knife, and I'd shoot too if I had a gun. It's a no brainer....but the cops are always the bad guy.

Oh yeah? There's detergent involved with UBI?

Maybe look it up and stop perpetually swinging from the nuts of a man who couldn't give a single shit about your life.

Biden isn't winning any awards for mental gymnastics, and neither is Trump.

alright, let me know as soon as trumps comment about bleach leads to 30 cops getting sent to the hospital...that's the difference

Top Back Refresh