What's new

you knew it was coming...New Covid Variant Identified In Africa

Im familiar with the deal about beds. All the hospitals in MT are private nowadays as are private clinics. What self respecting CEO and Board is going to staff up with "regular" employees and convert "beds" from elective surgery which pay BIG $$$ to ICU unless absolutely necessary and not without due compesations by the FEDS/insurance companies for the "losses"?

Both hospitals where I live also have infectious disease wards above and beyond the "normal" ICU with one having a tier 4 infectious ward (ties to the NIH virus facility in Hamilton) . They took ebola patients coming back from Africa in 2010 for that reason...and got picketed by folks for it. Now its full of COVID patients.

Voluntary surgeries are mostly on hiatus at both hospitals. The ONLY reason my wife lucked out in Sept was because they had reserved the bed prior to the shut down for "elective" surgeries in Sept. That's the case with most of the hospitals across the state.

To circumvent the manpower issue the MT NG was enlisted to help out around the state, but beds are still an issue. Not all NG types can do the nursing duties and the NG has a limited number of nurses, medics and MDs.
Okay, so we can agree that hospital bed shortages are administrative, not because of an overwhelming surge of Covid? It's pretty hard to blame this on COVID when it's just a miscalculation of what is going to be 100% that week..

Most people are still uncomfortable with discussing the fiveG.

Goes to show the brainwashing is still quite effective on many different levels.
Please enlighten us, all I know is some people seem to think the 5G rollout brought the Covid, to the point they were burning towers in England

Please enlighten us, all I know is some people seem to think the 5G rollout brought the Covid, to the point they were burning towers in England

I doubt I can enlighten anyone, only hope to get them to look at 5G as close as they do the scamdemic.

I don't know if 5G rollout brought the C'vid, it seems fairly cut and dry that it was manufactured in a lab funded (in part) by the US taxpayers.

As far as 5G being a danger, it has been weaponized by the military many years ago, it is focusable and can absolutely F the human body up. And the fact that there are as many scientists against 5G as there are standing against the scamdemic ought to make people question it more.

BUT.... as soon as the 5G comes up, people have been conditioned to shake their heads and laugh at the "conspiracy theorists".
To me, it is laughable that people will believe there is some sort of nefarious activity going on around the covid, but then immediately turn their heads away from the 5G discussion. Question everything.

Okay, so we can agree that hospital bed shortages are administrative, not because of an overwhelming surge of Covid? It's pretty hard to blame this on COVID when it's just a miscalculation of what is going to be 100% that week..

Whatever makes you sleep at night, but you really don't have a grasp on what a hospital "bed" means. A lot places in MT were flat out room for Covid patients. Different beds in different units require trained staff at the level, Cardio, pediatrics, ICU, etc. It is a staff issue to a degree. But you can't put Rona patients in with Pediatrics, Cardio, or Grandma recovering from a broken hip. Our numbers are finally dropping, but it's been a fucked three months for a lot of hospitals in the region.

So it's not as simple as saying there are free "beds" available. The local hospital has 78 general beds and up to 56 were occupied by rona patients. That left 21 beds available for a population over 100k with issues other than rona.

But I'm sure it's just a conspiracy :shaking:

UN just posted that omicron risk is "very high" and future surges could cause worldwide disruptions. And they are getting this info from where?

Our CDC head, msdumbtwat just said we must get the vax to protect against the omnifuck variant with literally zero data the vax is effective at all against it. And they wonder why people don't trust them :homer:

Our government is literally in full retard mode under Brandon.

Our CDC head, msdumbtwat just said we must get the vax to protect against the omnifuck variant with literally zero data the vax is effective at all against it. And they wonder why people don't trust them :homer:

Our government is literally in full retard mode under Brandon.
Weren't you crying in multiple threads about unvaxxed people taking up all the beds during the last evreyone is going to die surge?

so 56 people out of 100k is a pandemic?

what is that like a .056 hospitalization rate?

oh noes .056 of the population is dying

:flipoff2:

my math is probably wrong :laughing::flipoff2:

Less than that were dying, I think ICU and vents stayed under 10 and the rest were just taking up space and oxygen.

Our hospital system in the US just doesn't have elastic capacity. The hospitals run pretty thin in order to stay in business. Pre covid you might have 20 flu patients in a bad year, 40 -50 Rona patients screws it all up. Locally our busy season is summer when millions of retarded tourist flock to Montana and do stupid things. So they staff heavy with seasonal workers that migrate from AZ or Hawaii for the summer and go back home in the winter for their winter tourist seasons. The hospitals staff based on historic numbers and run on <5% margin, so there isn't much buffer.

Rona is putting 2x-3x the people in the hospital as the flu, which isn't a lot but enough to fuck up the system. And it the Rona comes in waves, it's hard to staff for that even if you make the beds available. So as a country we either vax or pay up for more staffing, but the current
system can't handle it even as small of number as it is. Places like Hawaii have even worse hospital systems than like Montana or Idaho.

Less than that were dying, I think ICU and vents stayed under 10 and the rest were just taking up space and oxygen.

Our hospital system in the US just doesn't have elastic capacity. The hospitals run pretty thin in order to stay in business. Pre covid you might have 20 flu patients in a bad year, 40 -50 Rona patients screws it all up. Locally our busy season is summer when millions of retarded tourist flock to Montana and do stupid things. So they staff heavy with seasonal workers that migrate from AZ or Hawaii for the summer and go back home in the winter for their winter tourist seasons. The hospitals staff based on historic numbers and run on <5% margin, so there isn't much buffer.

Rona is putting 2x-3x the people in the hospital as the flu, which isn't a lot but enough to fuck up the system. And it the Rona comes in waves, it's hard to staff for that even if you make the beds available. So as a country we either vax or pay up for more staffing, but the current
system can't handle it even as small of number as it is. Places like Hawaii have even worse hospital systems than like Montana or Idaho.
Rona is only putting people in the hospital because the idiot PCP doctors are refusing to do anything. Or see anyone with any kind of cold symptoms…

Rona is only putting people in the hospital because the idiot PCP doctors are refusing to do anything. Or see anyone with any kind of cold symptoms…
Depends, friends in the medical field (in TX) say that they aren't admitting people unless their O2 Saturation levels cant be maintained with a O2 tank and a nasal cannula.

Aaron Z

Well, I read some stupid ass article six months ago that said that come november or so, they would release the real virus, one that the vaccines were actually designed for. All the people that hadn’t been vaccinated would die from it, while the vaccinated may get sick but would survive. Thus cleaning out all the riffraff that were offering any resistance to the plan. Guess they were right on schedule.
That would be my conspiracy theory that I pushed all over the social channels months ago, it's coming back around now.

Yahoo switching narratives on us already?
1638294136336.png

Top Back Refresh