What's new

you knew it was coming...New Covid Variant Identified In Africa

early on in this scamdemic the past administration had make shift hospitals built in a lot of major cities and non of them ever saw a single patient. im not sure who is feeding you your info but hospitals are empty from what I can tell. Yon got duped big time.
NYC comes to mind

Once we beat the 2 weeks and prevented hospital overhwelm, preventing overwhelm should have been the only ongoing concern and 100% open up and get people back out should have been the response, it was clearly not as virulent as possibly expected.

Instead a bunch of political drama resulted in a bunch of inflict max pain for profit and control, so many places held on tight :shaking: now they have their election and we have a president with far underwater approval.....yup, worked great :shaking: yet people think the covid policy is more effective than the politicians, so clearly the media and the hero nurses still wield immense influence

The L variant. Where the loss of taste morphs into Leukoplakia and your tongue rots away in your mouth, like a bat shat in it. :homer:

bizarre_mugshots_01.jpg

Butt Licker right there :lmao:

It's a mugshot of chuckiekillskittens after getting caught by naynay creating another username and posting in the trailer park; circa 2010 :laughing::flipoff2:

2010 - Drew Bailey Rogers Coe was peakin :laughing:

That’s absolute bullshit. there were identified variants in the first few months of 2020. Delta was identified in India a month before the vaccines were authorized.
And this one dates back to July. But lets not let that small detail distract us from a good crisis. After all Epstine’s madam goes on trial this week.

HEY EVERYONE! Look over here!

And this one dates back to July. But lets not let that small detail distract us from a good crisis. After all Epstine’s madam goes on trial this week.

HEY EVERYONE! Look over here!
Boosters were also approved for adults, they aren't going to sell themselves (to governments).

They were empty at that time as states requested aid thinking overwhelm was imminent, hence two weeks to flattens the curve and prevent hospital overwhelm. It's on the state to make the request, and while not ideal, it sounds like the system worked.

Call in ng to ready up temporary space and rock on, until the next wave.

I'd love for it to be legal to talk about various options, but we are well beyond that.
Yup.

How many trillions were printed since covid kicked off and we still "don't have hospital capacity":confused: I have said it before, but if that really is the case evrey politician and hospital administrator needs to be tried and hung for murder, and not blaming my unvaxxed ass for grandma dieing. We have ruined our children's future and we don't even have any (alleged) hospital capacity to handle the endless covid waves to speak for it.

Can there please just be one big “meta” thread to absorb all things covid in here!!!!
:beer: to all who though about making this thread and didn’t!!!

After playing like 8 games of scrabble on Thursday with my family, everytime I see “omicron” I want to play it on the board as “moronic”

Wasn't this variant known about months ago?

I could have sworn I heard about it.

It is interesting that this is done, and emphasized that it affects kids more, while the kid jab is being pushed AND the Maxwell trial is getting ready to start.

Mad panic ensues...but omicron is like the 15th letter in the greek alphabet and the virus folks are using that as the mutation ID. How come we only really heard about alpha, delta, epsilon (briefly) and now omicron? :lmao:
You look into the NIH data and this bug has between a 18-23x higher mutation rate than other viri in the coronavirus class.
Any bets that well will hear about omega (the last letter in the greek alphabet) around Nov 2022?

early on in this scamdemic the past administration had make shift hospitals built in a lot of major cities and non of them ever saw a single patient. im not sure who is feeding you your info but hospitals are empty from what I can tell. Yon got duped big time.
Id check other news sources before posting BS...

Compliments of the wife having knee replacement surgery this past Sept. she was at risk of the surgery being postponed until there was a bed available (requires an overnight stay) due to the ICU beds being filled at the 2 hostpitals here in Missoula with UNVACCINATED COVID patients. Its still an issue in Nov.
Further they had a gent requiring emergency gastric surgery in Billings in Oct...he was turned away and it was his wife that finally found a bed in UT that could take him on an emergency basis for the exact same reason.

But I respect your right to not take the vaccine...

Compliments of the wife having knee replacement surgery this past Sept. she was at risk of the surgery being postponed until there was a bed available (requires an overnight stay) due to the ICU beds being filled at the 2 hostpitals here in Missoula with UNVACCINATED COVID patients. Its still an issue in Nov.
Further they had a gent requiring emergency gastric surgery in Billings in Oct...he was turned away and it was his wife that finally found a bed in UT that could take him on an emergency basis for the exact same reason.

I believe you’re misunderstanding just what qualifies as a “bed”… Hospitals often have loads of open actual beds, but not enough staff to cover them. You have to have x amount of nurses and y amount of support staff in order for the license to be in effect, it's not a “bed”unless the license says it can be. That could be from just being short staffed, or it could be, and normally is, just a staff scheduling issue. They will also transfer “beds” between departments: An ICU bed this week may have been cancer care last week, OB/gyn next week. pull out all the stops in the HR department,and you may see capacity in the same hospital go up dramatically.

There were, as he said, loads of temporary hospital tents that were put up for a surge that never came, but that’s really a different issue than the hospital “capacity”..

Last edited:

Your not hearing the truth.

Anyone that doesn’t have the third “poke” isn’t vaccinated.

Anyone who has had the poke but less than 16 days is not vaccinated.

Staffing is at all time lows. Full doesn’t mean all beds full.

The test is not accurate. On top of that they are actively not testing alot of “vaccinated” patients.

ICU/Hospitals need a 93% or higher census to make money.

Hospitals are actively declining procedures, insurance and customers that don’t pay well to free up the resources for higher reimbursing procedures.

Hospitals are still getting a lot of money for “positive” cases and vents etc. they are monetarily driven to have as high of a count as possible.

Vaccination injuries and deaths are being covered up by the above.

I have personally seen all of this as fact.

I have a huge huge huge moral issue with it but follow the money.

Top Back Refresh