What's new

xxx

lots of win in this thread but not enough internet where I am at to post more.

@ted
are you serious ? obviously i banned plenty of people but in reality very few were ever permananned. cant swear by it but i would guess i permabanned 5 people and your name does not ring a bell as one of them.

Not the same name, can't remember what it was then and there. You asked for input about how pirate4x4 was being ran, did people see double standards. I unloaded with both barrels and you perma-banned the shit outta me. Looking back I shoulda saw you were just trolling for victims and I raised my hand high.:flipoff2:

Not the same name, can't remember what it was then and there. You asked for input about how pirate4x4 was being ran, did people see double standards. I unloaded with both barrels and you perma-banned the shit outta me. Looking back I shoulda saw you were just trolling for victims and I raised my hand high.:flipoff2:

I was temp banned for calling him gay. Eeeemotions.

On the subject of boats: under 40 feet, power - over 40, sail.

Fuckin' poser!
ETA: It is funny though that Camo pretty much abandoned PBB CC after getting ragged on for ragging on cops. As if this is really Camo.

the one and only time i bought a star on pirate was specifically because of all the dorks that cried and said they were canceling their stars because of camos comments about cops :laughing: fuck the police and fuck the boot lickers :flipoff2:

Youre probably a pig in shit right now you cop hating hunk of shit.

Huh ?
I dont get the pig in slop reference nor do I hate cops. the Hunk of shit part is probably true though , why so angry ?

I was temp banned for calling him gay. Eeeemotions.

On the subject of boats: under 40 feet, power - over 40, sail.

hate to break it to you but there is zero chance you were banned for calling me gay ive been called much worse and could not care less, then and now. not claiming I or another mod didnt band you but it certainly wasnt from you calling me names.

boats, if that is directed at me then i choose both. currently on a 65’ Selene power Florida to Seattle 6000nm

Huh ?
I dont get the pig in slop reference nor do I hate cops. the Hunk of shit part is probably true though , why so angry ?

Hey camo.... member that time you posted fuck cops. Got banned then posted a big apology?

Cause i do.

Camo! I don't think I have seen you in 3 or 4 years. I'll ship ya some venison, where ya at these days?

I think its hilarious Ted is butt hurt about a 15 year old banning and now you two are debating it. It was significant to him and you don't even remember.... Awesome!

hate to break it to you but there is zero chance you were banned for calling me gay ive been called much worse and could not care less, then and now. not claiming I or another mod didnt band you but it certainly wasnt from you calling me names.

boats, if that is directed at me then i choose both. currently on a 65’ Selene power Florida to Seattle 6000nm

Sounds like a lovely boat and a lovely trip!

I saved the "infractions" over on PBB, but the VS fuckers deleted yours and Roxys bans. :(
I remember it was def gay, something about you and Lance - I can't remember. But I got you nice and pissed off about something :) Band for a week or what not,

Camo! I don't think I have seen you in 3 or 4 years. I'll ship ya some venison, where ya at these days?

I think its hilarious Ted is butt hurt about a 15 year old banning and now you two are debating it. It was significant to him and you don't even remember.... Awesome!

I call BS that Ted can't remember his screen name from back then. Either he is trying to hide the fact that he was a fucktard over there before getting the band, or he's just lying about the whole thing. Smells fishy to me...

currently off the coast of mexico by guatemala

479AF398-6454-4F72-B404-7FCCD8A9BEF6.jpeg

1E00A2F5-542D-4621-8B93-E57CFD746405.jpeg

So whatever happend to the McPirate outboard cruiser thing you wanted to paint? I remeber your motor fell off or something.

Your old name was tuckin18's?

:lmao:

Top Back Refresh