What's new

xxx

Can’t answer for homo gay camo, but I was on the high sea (gulf) today and I ain’t any kind of sort of gay. :flipoff2:

DOOD,

There's almost so much irony in this post that its comedic.:lmao:

Well That if ya know the details!

ya but did you die ?

No, but in my lurking years I thought step 12 would prompt a PM saying I was good to Go. Nope, your ass goes sailing off in the sunset and I've been left with my own thoughts watching action fag, trampas, evernoob, fat Dan, and Scott fj40 just run all over the board...Greg!!!! I screamed at my screen, pounded my keyboard...God damnit...when is camo hitting step 12 so I can fucking respond to these morons?!?!?!

It never came. Then Austin appeared and gave me my voice back. Fuck you camo, fuck you!

But I do hope you're doing well and are happy!

I don't think it's really camo.

I don't see camo doing the sailing thing. Having also done the big powerboat thing, I have no interest in the windpower boating thing

I don't think it's really camo.

I don't see camo doing the sailing thing. Having also done the big powerboat thing, I have no interest in the windpower boating thing

Dunno, I wish I had the money to foot the bill for a 90ft. saily boat around the carribean for a bit. I know ....if it floats, flys or fucks its cheaper to rent or lease. Just saying if I had FUCK YOU money.

Dunno, I wish I had the money to foot the bill for a 90ft. saily boat around the carribean for a bit. I know ....if it floats, flys or fucks its cheaper to rent or lease. Just saying if I had FUCK YOU money.

I wish I had the money for a 60ft Midnight Express center console

5cf13933847f12a54.jpg

Last edited:
No need for any of that, my Cajun buddies take care of it all.

I’ve been in the guff, Atlantic and pacific oceans subs diving as well years ago. Just because I’m a Missouri guy doesn’t mean I don’t get out n about.

Mr Camo would you please share your thoughts on Leo's.

:stirthepot:

Last edited:
No need for any of that, my Cajun buddies take care of it all.

I’ve been in the guff, Atlantic and pacific oceans subs diving as well years ago. Just because I’m a Missouri guy doesn’t mean I don’t get out n about.

Wait, I didn’t realize you were gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I can’t imagine a straight man saying there was no need for cajun cami and that his ‘buddies” took care of him

Wait, I didn’t realize you were gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I can’t imagine a straight man saying there was no need for cajun cami and that his ‘buddies” took care of him

A regular hop-a-long Casanova.

Wonder if Fox travels light...

lots of win in this thread but not enough internet where I am at to post more.

@ted
are you serious ? obviously i banned plenty of people but in reality very few were ever permananned. cant swear by it but i would guess i permabanned 5 people and your name does not ring a bell as one of them.

Top Back Refresh