What's new

WTF2.O?

Please do tell. SShhhhhhhh.....I wont tell anyone so neither of us get harmed. Lean in close.......... What are these "true crimes and corruption" internal to the district and union that I am shilling for? I am most eager to learn of these!! Especially, when I do not even work for a fucking district nor do I belong to any union. Hey though, good job making a fool of yourself again by pretending to know my circumstances and conflating them to yours.

Wait, maybe the liberal indoctrinators joined me into their union without my knowledge or paying financial contributions to their conspiracy!! Those sneaky bastards!! I have been snookered by the cabal and tricked into spying for "them"!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I read this earlier.
I teach in another world from these people and in gangland central. If I truly thought that an 11 year old, and usually I know if they have younger siblings, was sitting there next to a bunch of weapons, I may call as well. Probably would.

So what youre saying, is that youre racist? Because hey if an urban child of color has a BBgun and an obviously plastic orange tipped fake AR15 he is an evil gang banger and must be planning a drive by.

You shouldnt be allowed to teach children. Maybe someone should make a call to your school and inform them of your racist beliefs with a link to your racist posts.

Please do tell. SShhhhhhhh.....I wont tell anyone so neither of us get harmed. Lean in close.......... What are these "true crimes and corruption" internal to the district and union that I am shilling for? I am most eager to learn of these!! Especially, when I do not even work for a fucking district nor do I belong to any union. Hey though, good job making a fool of yourself again by pretending to know my circumstances and conflating them to yours.

Wait, maybe the liberal indoctrinators joined me into their union without my knowledge or paying financial contributions to their conspiracy!! Those sneaky bastards!! I have been snookered by the cabal and tricked into spying for "them"!!!

You are a blind stupid fool. Your doubt is on display again.

So what youre saying, is that youre racist? Because hey if an urban child of color has a BBgun and an obviously plastic orange tipped fake AR15 he is an evil gang banger and must be planning a drive by.

You shouldnt be allowed to teach children. Maybe someone should make a call to your school and inform them of your racist beliefs with a link to your racist posts.

:homer::homer::homer::homer::homer:

Are you really this dumb, or intentionally trying to be the Antifa Mobber of the Week?

Who said anything about "child of color"? Did I?

I would propose the only racist comment made was from YOU that ASSumed that since I said that there is a high occurrence of violence perpetuated by gangs and their members, and many of those people are parents, that automatically meant they were "children of color". I never said anything like that. Never mentioned race at all. You did however. Why is that?

But just a news flash for you, there are gang members of every color, and violence doesn't seek a specific race or color.

I would love to hear that call to my school that I am a racist....They would laugh you off the phone. :lmao::lmao:

And hey Karen from not Texas, are you really threatening my job because we have differences of opinion and I would HAVE to report certain actions that I am informed of, with or without first-hand knowledge of, as a mandated reporter or I could lose my career? You know those boring "training videos" that people are required to watch and sign that they did and understand them?? Yes, this almost exact situation was on one of them. Sorry if you don't like the laws and rules. I don't like all of them either. However, like things that you have to do with your job I assume, I have to follow them or I don't eat or have a home.

Next, you will be calling child protective services because their kid is in an airplane hanger and its too loud? :homer:

Go get a life and tend to your racism please.

During these online classes, are there 30 kids screaming with back ground noises all over running eachother?

Or is only the teacher audible and everyone else is through chat?

Why does the teacher need to see the child or atmosphere via online learning? this virtual classroom is bullshit anyways.

Those sneaky bastards!! I have been snookered by the cabal and tricked into spying for "them"!!!

I would HAVE to report certain actions that I am informed of, with or without first-hand knowledge of, as a mandated reporter or I could lose my career? You know those boring "training videos" that people are required to watch and sign that they did and understand them?? Yes, this almost exact situation was on one of them. Sorry if you don't like the laws and rules. I don't like all of them either. However, like things that you have to do with your job I assume, I have to follow them or I don't eat or have a home.

:rolleyes:

The conspiracy is deep! Here is a partial list of those who are a part of it:
  • Daycare workers
  • Dental assistants and hygienists
  • Doctors' office staff persons
  • Emergency medical technicians
  • Family practitioners
  • Foster care workers
  • Hospital personnel
  • Medical examiners
  • Nurse practitioners
  • Police officers
  • Practical nurses
  • Psychiatrists and psychologists
  • Registered nurses
  • School administrators, advisors, and paraprofessionals
  • Social workers
  • Teachers and teachers' aides
Good job Ted. Youve cracked the case wide open! :homer:

During these online classes, are there 30 kids screaming with back ground noises all over running eachother?

Why does the teacher need to see the child or atmosphere via online learning? this virtual classroom is bullshit anyways.

Both actually. You can mute everyone but yourself but that has its own issues with actually trying to be beneficial. I would be pretty hard to NOT be able to see the kids. I wouldn't even know if they were actually there or playing XBOX or something.

You will not get an argument from me that the whole distance learning thing is a joke. I hate every minute of it.

The conspiracy is deep! Here is a partial list of those who are a part of it:
  • Daycare workers
  • Dental assistants and hygienists
  • Doctors' office staff persons
  • Emergency medical technicians
  • Family practitioners
  • Foster care workers
  • Hospital personnel
  • Medical examiners
  • Nurse practitioners
  • Police officers
  • Practical nurses
  • Psychiatrists and psychologists
  • Registered nurses
  • School administrators, advisors, and paraprofessionals
  • Social workers
  • Teachers and teachers' aides
Good job Ted. Youve cracked the case wide open! :homer:

So far you're the only one of those groups with an unregulated camera in homes. You are just plain fucking stupid.

:homer::homer::homer::homer::homer:

Are you really this dumb, or intentionally trying to be the Antifa Mobber of the Week?

Who said anything about "child of color"? Did I?

I would propose the only racist comment made was from YOU that ASSumed that since I said that there is a high occurrence of violence perpetuated by gangs and their members, and many of those people are parents, that automatically meant they were "children of color". I never said anything like that. Never mentioned race at all. You did however. Why is that?

But just a news flash for you, there are gang members of every color, and violence doesn't seek a specific race or color.

I would love to hear that call to my school that I am a racist....They would laugh you off the phone. :lmao::lmao:

And hey Karen from not Texas, are you really threatening my job because we have differences of opinion and I would HAVE to report certain actions that I am informed of, with or without first-hand knowledge of, as a mandated reporter or I could lose my career? You know those boring "training videos" that people are required to watch and sign that they did and understand them?? Yes, this almost exact situation was on one of them. Sorry if you don't like the laws and rules. I don't like all of them either. However, like things that you have to do with your job I assume, I have to follow them or I don't eat or have a home.

Next, you will be calling child protective services because their kid is in an airplane hanger and its too loud? :homer:

Go get a life and tend to your racism please.

No asshole Im not threatening your job. I was using the same example your dumbass did by making an assumption. Youre pretty fucking stupid for being a teacher. Wait never mind youre actually just like 99% of the teachers I know. You went into teaching because you werent capable of "doing" anything else. I havent met a teacher that was worth a shit in the last 30 years. Most arent capable of even doing their job yet still bitch and whine that they dont get paid enough.

You would like the cameras regulated? By the district and union cabal and conspirators? Or by who would you like them regulated by?

And actually I just had a doctor visit via teleconferencing two days ago. I accepted the connection on my end and thus ALLOWED my doc into full view of my home as I spoke to her. I didn't cry like a little baby about the government spying on me, or the "Doctor Illuminate" tracking and recording my personal information. If you choose to, you go girl.

Its the way the world is today. I am so sorry for you that your feelings are hurt by it but I didn't cause it, I don't like it, and cannot control it. If I were a bigger man, such as yourself, I would surely quit my career in protest, as I am sure your would. That would show "them". Sorry that I have not met your lofty expectations and will continue to "spy" with "unregulated cameras" on unsuspecting households. :rolleyes:

Hope your feelings get better soon!!
XOXOXO

You would like the cameras regulated? By the district and union cabal and conspirators? Or by who would you like them regulated by?

And actually I just had a doctor visit via teleconferencing two days ago. I accepted the connection on my end and thus ALLOWED my doc into full view of my home as I spoke to her. I didn't cry like a little baby about the government spying on me, or the "Doctor Illuminate" tracking and recording my personal information. If you choose to, you go girl.

Its the way the world is today. I am so sorry for you that your feelings are hurt by it but I didn't cause it, I don't like it, and cannot control it. If I were a bigger man, such as yourself, I would surely quit my career in protest, as I am sure your would. That would show "them". Sorry that I have not met your lofty expectations and will continue to "spy" with "unregulated cameras" on unsuspecting households. :rolleyes:

XOXOXO

You were in control of that, not a child most likely on an organization provided device. Quite a difference smart guy. I'm not wanting regulations of the cameras, they don't fucking belong in the homes at all because of assholes like you.

You're like the crazy cat lady that's been inside her piss and shit smelling house so long that she doesn't even notice it anymore.

My feelings are fine, I'm not the one trying to justify my pure communist actions that I do for my bullshit job. That'd be you asshole.

"Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.
Those that can't teach, become gym teachers."

Saddest part about that is how fucking insulting it is to gym teachers.

You really are fucking stupid if you don't see how the actions of district's and Remote "learning" ( hahaha what a fucking joke) aren't pure invasions of privacy. And to add districts want NDAs from parents to protect the fucking worthless assholes like you.

How about the teachers sign the fucking NDA and get their fucking SPYING asses out of private homes.

You're either stupid, blind, or trolling. Type up your long pathetic response, but I've said all I have to say.

Some of you fawks in this thread should remind yourself this isn't 1977 when every kid had a bb gun before he was 9yo. Then while your on the topic... don't forget you didn't bring it to school and toss it in your locker.

You trolltastic sumbitch you... Don't you ever tire contradicting yourself in an endless effort to be "relevant" or "look at me! I have a neat point to make!"

Your the classic definition of Attention Whore. :lmao:

Insatiable attn whore, aint he.

Maybe someone should make a call to your school and inform them of your racist beliefs with a link to your racist posts.

Out of malice you post this??

Even in jest, refrain from veiled posts of this nature on this forum, in the future. Period.

If you don't go back far enough to have witnessed a member who was terminated from his j.o.b. via a phone call by another member - solicited by posts in a routine chit chat thread - well now you know why it isn't cool.

I will just let you have the last word so you can feel better and manly and not go kick your dog.

Toodles!

I had my shotgun 20g, deer rifle .243, and bb gun on a rack with the ammo on the racks shelf in my room since before middle school. I never accidentally killed anyone or anything. But I was taught responsibility at a young age and that made me have more pride in what I had because I fucking earned it by being responsible. And if was going over to a friends and I wanted to take a gun I would ask dad what case to use.

XOXOXO

No we want self righteous fucks like you to realize their job and to do that. Not be a fucking I might lose my job if I dont do something unethical. If you are so scared of losing your job then perhaps you should find another job. Unless you enjoy the power that being a snitch or get fired gives you.

Remember. The SS soldiers were just doing their job as well. Most of the ones we found got executed. As a teacher you should understand history.

Last edited:
No asshole Im not threatening your job. I was using the same example your dumbass did by making an assumption. Youre pretty fucking stupid for being a teacher. Wait never mind youre actually just like 99% of the teachers I know. You went into teaching because you werent capable of "doing" anything else. I havent met a teacher that was worth a shit in the last 30 years. Most arent capable of even doing their job yet still bitch and whine that they dont get paid enough.

You got me! There i was, outside the college trying to push the door open that said pull on it and decided there is absolutely nothing else in the world that I was capable of doing so I may as well be a teacher. Luckily, the nice lady helped me fill out the paperwork!!!

Damn, really? Not a single one in 30 years? Seems like a bit of hyperbole but maybe, if true, that may say more about the area you live in? Or maytbe......just maybe, youre full of shit and embellish your stories? If not, sorry Ma and Pa didn't provide a better environment for you to grow up in. I would be an angry man as well and hate all teachers as well if I grew up like that probably .

Good to know that you taught yourself to read, write, do math, etc. Congrats to you!! Or did ma home school you? Sorry, book learn ya

Regardless, done with thread so you and the other tough guy Ted can rant to each other about the evils of teachers. I am going to go write to the union, that i don't belong to, and bitch and whine that I don't get paid enough!! :rolleyes:

Bye bye

Is there some kind or law or employee handbook that says you have to report if there's weapons in the home of a student?

Or is there some kind of blanket statement that says if you believe the child in in danger, to call the authorities?

Lastly, who says a long rifle within reach of a 11 year old is a danger?

Yes, there is. I don't know the details.

In California, as in all States that I'm aware of, Teachers are 'mandatory reporters'. Not only do they have to report suspected child abuse, they have to actively inquire about it.

So are ER workers. ER workers typically have actual guidelines they have to follow, with specific questions they have to ask.

This has gone on because any time anyone objects to 'The Authorities' taking their wife or kids aside and questioning them, they are brow-beaten with the 'mandatory reporter' stuff.

All the guys who call me a woman beater enable that. That's a fact.

I read this earlier.

Not really sure on this one. I assume teacher doesn't know guns at all and all he sees is an AR15 or scary cop killer gun, among others, in full view and reach of a 11 year old......

In some worlds this is no big deal, in some it is.

I teach in another world from these people and in gangland central. If I truly thought that an 11 year old, and usually I know if they have younger siblings, was sitting there next to a bunch of weapons, I may call as well. Probably would.

I'd rather be safe than sorry I guess and look like an idiot.

That'll be unpopular here but easier said than done.

Don't stick up for the ignorant bitch, she should mind her own fucking business unless the kid was waving the gun at a relative in the home.

Out of malice you post this??

Even in jest, refrain from veiled posts of this nature on this forum, in the future. Period.

If you don't go back far enough to have witnessed a member who was terminated from his j.o.b. via a phone call by another member - solicited by posts in a routine chit chat thread - well now you know why it isn't cool.

I think if you look at the post where I replied to him youll see where I answered his same question. I was making a point of his hypocricy.

I think if you look at the post where I replied to him youll see where I answered his same question. I was making a point of his hypocricy.

NO... that is definitely not the way I read it. And you being in a border security/ leo or whatever the fawk position it is should know better. It's akin to me looking at your bs and threatening to report on your words/ opinion to your employer. Sound cool? Can I get their number?

:rolleyes:

It's petty.

Guys, it's the fawking internet. :laughing:

Jesus christ, I can only imagine the madness of having an online class with a bunch of screaming brats on a teleconference. I have been through the hell of being on conference calls with 20 boomer retards who cant figure out how a mute button works, hitting their keyboard with a hammer and sneezing into the phone, I can only imagine kids in there!

Fubar
teachers should teach not indoctrinate, nor force an agenda.

Top Back Refresh