What's new

GA WTB 4runner or 4x4 4 my girl

SkeeeeLow

Member Number
Loc
Bluffs
Yall my girl wants a lil 4x suv or truck or something to drive to school an work sometimes an go down dirt roads here an there an learn how to turn a wrench on some. It aint gotta be nothing fancy, but nice to be running an driving for starters. Not much rust, reckon body damage is aight cos shes a bad driver an will prolly crash it anyways. I got a cap of about 3500 give or take an a lil money to do some fixes if it needs em. I told her we wont get real far these days with that money but shes itchin for a project an wants me to ask anyways. Its gotta be a straight drive cos she needs to learn how an i dont like her fiddling with her phone driving an all. Maybe like a older toyota pickup or fourrunner but no v6 or a jeep or trooper anything weird is cool too. Dont want no unibodys. Were south of atlanta an got cash but dont mind traveling a bit to get. Or if yall got an idea for what to look after be aight too. Thanks an god bless.

Thank Gawd
You found ibb and not the other place:flipoff2:

$3500 may be an issue for a yota ( out here anyway) location?

Around atlanta. I can go few states away ya know. Cost aint a huge deal, but shes supposed to pay me back, an aint gonna if its too much. Id like to get one thats easy enough to work on so she can learn about it hands on. Old jeep like a cj or little four banger, what not. Beat up is aight too just dint want too much rust.

Whats the other place i just typed in new to fourwheeling an it give me this one an some other ones but i liked this one being smaller. Im gonna have her sign up an then she can ask yall questions.

:lmao:
What he said.

Sirch Newb...:laughing: Another hint...
lookup
"flamefest"
We don't talk about the "other" effin place anymore :flipoff2:

Phawk V.S.

None of yall got some ol beater tucked in the back 40 for my boo to have experience learning on? Shes only 18 hate for her to think the world is cruel an heartless as it actully is being so young. Shes on facebook an thats a load of bull. Flakes frauds cons lies all of it. One end to the other we message an call about 40 things an some line or another ever damn time. For sure frustrating the degradition of our society.

Lookin at the southeast area i can come hook it up on the trailer, maybe even not running but close to it.

Thank you for any ideas as well.

Something like this work? Long story but you need to pick up in Central WI. If you want it let me know. Will be around 1800

1000023837.jpg

1000023838.jpg

1000023840.jpg

1000023839.jpg

87 and a 4 cylinder

Something like this work? Long story but you need to pick up in Central WI. If you want it let me know. Will be around 1800

1000023837.jpg

1000023838.jpg

1000023840.jpg

1000023839.jpg

87 and a 4 cylinder
Hell yeah, thats a niceun! Gotta be trailered or could we fly in an limp er home? Roadtrip backroad style ya know.
Got mods list? What it needs? I send ya a message.

Top Back Refresh