What's new

Worst successful comedian.

Worst successful comedian.

• Total voters
William Maher is an American comedian.

I say prove it. NEVER EVER heard him say anything funny.

Oh, I forgot Tom Arnold. Has he ever said something funny?

Yes he did, once and only once.

During an interview after his split with Roseanne, the interviewer asked about Roseanne publicly saying that Tom had a little dick, he responded by saying "even a 747 would seem small landing in the Grand Canyon".
I'm 99.9999999% sure that was the pinnacle of his comedy "career".

Wow took that one personally did you?

Your Mother didn't chest feed you, because she thought of you as friend?

RODNEY2.png

OP likes butterfaces.

She played a couple gigs in our lounge for like 35 people, and she must have been starving herself because she was decent, not a full butterface but the body was pretty good. Not that I wuld stick my dick in that crazy, but at the time she was not famous, or even semi-famous.

William Maher is an American comedian.

I say prove it. NEVER EVER heard him say anything funny.

And a serious jackass to work with. Came out drunk one night and wouldn't hold the microphone up to his mouth had it down to his waist, so I just turned off his stage monitors and lets see where this goes. The audience started yelling at him to speak up, it was glorious.

And Don Rickles

My parents were in Las Vegas one time and Don Rickles was working a lounge, and Victor Borge was in the back of the room with a large party, every time Rickles would get to the punchline Victor Borge would say something funny and his whole table would laugh right before the punchline from Rickles. Must have pissed him off to no end.

The dude with the puppets is a pretty big deal and my kids like to watch his stuff when it comes out but it’s just not funny to me.

Jeff Dunham is talented even if his humor is mediocre. He's mostly family friendly which makes his ability to joke pretty limited. He's a car guy, owns several orignal batmobiles, and actually drives them.

She played a couple gigs in our lounge for like 35 people, and she must have been starving herself because she was decent, not a full butterface but the body was pretty good. Not that I wuld stick my dick in that crazy, but at the time she was not famous, or even semi-famous.

Seems she spent all her earnings at the grocery store. The first of her stand up specials, she looked decent(thick, not fat) and was fairly funny, IMO. After that, the laughs got smaller, and the body bigger.

Any Shumer

82df3b_6203087.jpg

Kathy Griffin

Kathy+Griffin+Comedienne+Funny+Ginger+Ugly+Plastic+Surgery+Before+After+Mess+Dog+Show+D+List+B...jpg

Carrot Top

do7278qeipmx.jpg

Honorable Mentions for terrible comedy and just terrible people in general:

Wanda Sykes
Dane Cook
Carlos Mencia
Andy Dick
Sarah Silverman
Jimmy Fallon
Rosie O'Donnell

__

I didn’t read all 7 pages, didn’t even read all my of the first so if someone has already said these too bad. I find most comedians have predictable jokes and avoid comedy, so these are kinda old.
Chris Rock
that fluffy idiot
Gorge Lopez

I didn’t read all 7 pages, didn’t even read all my of the first so if someone has already said these too bad. I find most comedians have predictable jokes and avoid comedy, so these are kinda old.
Chris Rock
that fluffy idiot
Gorge Lopez

Chris Rock is funny AF, I just dont truck with his black only mandate for his Apollo shows.

Disappointing.

Chris Rock is funny AF, I just dont truck with his black only mandate for his Apollo shows.

Disappointing.

He has periods of brilliance and shows comedic excellence, but his delivery drives me right the fuck out, yelling to negroes all night. But the repeating of jokes is really fucking lame. Only a hack would keep that tactic, or someone with a massive ego looking to fill up the time slot.

If Trevor Noah hasn’t been mentioned yet, he should be on page 1. Unfunny, even when reading a script, yet somehow has a tv show? Dumb.

I don't know about all black folks but I can attest that at least one will run face first into a wall trying to get away from a little kangaroo mouse I flung at him. I was carrying it by the tail to go turn it loose after I rescued it from an office trashcan. It climbed up its tail so I had to get rid of it in a hurry. Harry just happened to be standing in the open door to outside.

the most scaredy cat people I've ever met were black, dogs, snakes, the dark, elevators, food they've never seen and so on anything really. Keven hart is just too damn extra.

didn’t read all the replies just came to say David Letterman is a huge non funny asshole

Top Back Refresh