What's new

Woods

I thought he had a Harley and DR650?

In any case he took a sabbatical. To his credit some of the mud tossed his way he handled well.
Actually he had several bikes. Last one I remember going a bit back and forth on was an older Suzuki sport tourer with Ohlins suspension he'd recently bought used. He wasn't a horrible dude as far as my interaction with him, that just always stood out - didn't know about his other condition. Also did not follow him around otherwise so I shouldn't pass judgement.

He is on some very expensive meds that control it. The expensive meds are part of the reason he feels tied to the low paying .gov job with great health insurance.

The low paying job that was supporting his family and allowing him to not be bankrupt with his dumb decisions.

I don't think it paid that little for his area. He just got caught up in the "if I was in California this would pay 6x more!". Always forgetting they paid double the taxes and 10x more for a house.

This the same guy with the hunting dogs, the f450, pimp horse trailer pulled by the redneck f600 build, and then the ghetto wood shingled rape shack truck, super ghetto builds and such?

This the same guy with the hunting dogs, the f450, pimp horse trailer pulled by the redneck f600 build, and then the ghetto wood shingled rape shack truck, super ghetto builds and such?
Nope. He had thick skin and was from Michigan, IIRC. Woods was from New England. Moved from the city to the country

The low paying job that was supporting his family and allowing him to not be bankrupt with his dumb decisions.

I don't think it paid that little for his area. He just got caught up in the "if I was in California this would pay 6x more!". Always forgetting they paid double the taxes and 10x more for a house.
It was around $30k a year. I live in a very low COL area and that is still way low.

He also had a rental and his live in house was almost paid for. He didnt seem broke dick - ish. .
His wife works too. Never said he was broke. I said he took a low paying job because it had good insurance to pay for his $10k a month meds.

I don't either. I said that to a dude once in my teens. Next day his sister died. A bit more than a foot in mouth moment. Prob shouldn't have said it.
My mom told me about the second generation undertaker in my home town and how he used to walk up behind guys sitting at the soda fountain and run a tape measure down their back as if he was measuring them for a casket.

He apparently was a big joker in his younger years. One of those guys fell off of a ladder the next day and that ended his hijinks forever. He took his work as seriously as you'd expect for a funeral home owner, but in church or in person, he was one of the nicest, funniest, kindest guys. But mom said when he was young, he made silly jokes like that all the time.

Woods used to be tough bowtie or something? He's the one who's dad wanted to see him in a new truck so bought a new truck. Then we all gave him endless shit about a huge truck payment.

Meh. Nice guy with occasional fits of crabby. Welcome to the club.

What kind of site would this be if everyone kept their problems to themselves, or immediately followed advice to solve them?

zzzzzzz.gif

He is on some very expensive meds that control it. The expensive meds are part of the reason he feels tied to the low paying .gov job with great health insurance.
Exactly. And if that is not enough to sour a person in many ways I don't know what is.

Reactions: DMG
Half you cock pullers don't consider what other people might be going through.. :homer:

I think Grendel's sig from the old site fits best for Woods.

You're the only person on earth who knows all the details of your life, and thus, you are the most qualified captain of your own ship. Don't worry about justifying your course for pirate's sake. There's always someone here to tell you that you did it wrong.

Reference to the shit that was given to mike_belben when he was moving all of his stuff in one load

Woods used to be tough bowtie or something? He's the one who's dad wanted to see him in a new truck so bought a new truck. Then we all gave him endless shit about a huge truck payment.
He was jmdliftedyj or something. He had a samurai build thread that was second to none for bootyfab. It’s a shame he HGTDed it, it deserved an award

Reference to the shit that was given to mike_belben when he was moving all of his stuff in one load
Didn't that guy go off the deep end during/after the move? Like, full on Mel Gibson Conspiracy Theory shit?

Reactions: DMG
Top Back Refresh