What's new

Woods

Dead Pool

Member Number
Loc
North Tx
What happened to that woods guy? Dude was posting 20-50 times a day at the end of 2022, then just….

E89A2D42-34C8-44D3-AF76-487EBFD33143.gif

He gone. Can’t take the heat. Does ask-hole stuff like ask a question and then get explosively fired up about the answers he gets. Then people light him up for not taking good advice over and over and over. He decided to take his ball and go play somewhere else.

He gone. Can’t take the heat. Does ask-hole stuff like ask a question and then get explosively fired up about the answers he gets. Then people light him up for not taking good advice over and over and over. He decided to take his ball and go play somewhere else.
Honestly not surprising. Pretty sure I was a dick to him in one thread about that, but damn, you asked a question man. Then dismiss all the answers as not being feasible. I was just hoping he didn't get in a bike wreck and free bleed out or something. Maybe I should pony up for a skull.

I never knew there was a word for that. What a game changer :laughing:

He did the same thing on the old board and took a long vacation. He’ll be back.

Was he the guy that was scared to ride his fz-09 in "a" mode? I'm vaguely remembering this....

And this is the kinder, gentler version. Old school would have had him cutting himself.
He got hell 10+ years ago on PBB and abandoned that username.

FWIW he did the same in a local jeep "fire road" wheeling forum too

Who is giving good advice here? All I see here is poor life choices, bad advice, and questionable lifestyles

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh