What's new

Wonton YJ, LS power thoughts

The Terminator and Terminator X are 2 different Holley products. And the Terminator is waterproof. So if you want to semantics me, please be right.

I agree.
I wasn't responding about the value per $ of the Holley offering, just explaining that your statement about the Holley products not being waterproof was wrong.
Jesus fuck on a stick, I was joking man.

But, fine. You are right. The $2700-3900 Terminator is also waterproof. I'm sure that's the kit he's referring to, not the $1300-1700 setup one would consider running vs a stock ECU. :flipoff2:

I apologize, I wasn't aware on how many different Terminator setups there are. I will say I was looking at the "Terminator X Max" setup to run both the engine and transmission. Sorry, I should've clarified more in the beginning. I returned and edited original post

I apologize, I wasn't aware on how many different Terminator setups there are. I will say I was looking at the "Terminator X Max" setup to run both the engine and transmission. Sorry, I should've clarified more in the beginning. I returned and edited original post
Lol, Holley needs better branding. Let’s blame them :flipoff2:

I'm in the process of doing the same swap. The big recommendation I wish I would have listened to was just to slap a cam/springs in it. Don't tear it apart. Don't spend the extra on bs wear items. These things are pretty dam stout. I probably would have saved $1000 over gaskets, bolts, timing set, oil pump, and lifters. :homer:

I went with a PSI Harness so that I can cut down my other harness as a spare/future project. Most people in the club just order the $125 one off Amazon.

I don't think I could spend $1k on wear items in an engine if I tried. :laughing:

Still gathering parts...

Found some 41" Iroks+wheels for sale local for what I thought was a pretty good deal and put them on. Guy had 5 tires and 4 wheels. 3 of the tires are practically new with 2 around 50%. I may break down and buy one more so all 4 are new but we will see

I didn't realize how stiff those toyo mt's were till I put these on. Feels like riding on somewhat of a cloud compared to those truck tires. I would air those toyos down to 12 psi and you could'nt hardly tell.
385520337_1001286500961005_4545993700304278155_n.jpg

supercool. i like it

always looking at ideas for sleeping arrangements.
I looked long and hard at different ideas and saw this thing on the side of the road for sale not far from home. It checked all my boxes and I didnt have to build it.

I had been looking at truck bed campers, school buses, rv's, converting a horse trailer. I honestly didnt know a trailer like this existed till I saw it for sale

I looked long and hard at different ideas and saw this thing on the side of the road for sale not far from home. It checked all my boxes and I didnt have to build it.

I had been looking at truck bed campers, school buses, rv's, converting a horse trailer. I honestly didnt know a trailer like this existed till I saw it for sale
very cool. i was just gonna ask if you built it. too cool

Top Back Refresh