What's new

Wireless mouse that doesn't suck in a year

my go to is an apparently quite high-end Logitech https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Per...UED-Replaced/dp/B002HWRJBM?tag=91812054244-20

love it. Got it thru work, had no idea it was so $$ but have yet to see one die and they're all over the office. may have to try to get another before that perk goes away.

have a couple of the M510's kicking around, but using them for long stretches gives me forearm/wrist issues. desk at work has a wired vertical mouse, this one's for remote working / personal computer stuff

I have a Logitech M185 for my garage computer, it's 3 or 4 yeares old now. It lives on a workbench and is exposed to all kinds of vibration, drops, shit falling over on it and most automotive fluids, hasn't given me any grief.

Been running one of these since 2016 without any problems. I think I've changed the batteries once. The blue pad on the side is a push button to bring up the windows screen, plus you can swipe up and down on it with your thumb to perform various programmable functions. The scroll wheel is a push button and also clicks right and left again for various programmable functions.

Microsoft H3S-00004 Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse,Black: Amazon.ca: Computers & Tablets

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh