What's new

Winch bumpers and gaurds. Gmt800.

Slacker.

On bright side looks like salvageable? Insurance $$$ coming? If yes use it on a king ranch (moose catcher) bumper? :grinpimp:

I sent a message to the local guy i talked about at the begining.

Everything i coul find was 2-3k and was bigger lip than i wanted for a stock hieght rig.

A guy i used to work with got in and is running a fab shop but wanted $2200 and couldnt/wouldnt show me anything.

The one im going with is $1600, ive seen tons of his pics and a few in person so im dropping it off in 2 weeks.

I sent a message to the local guy i talked about at the begining.

Everything i coul find was 2-3k and was bigger lip than i wanted for a stock hieght rig.

A guy i used to work with got in and is running a fab shop but wanted $2200 and couldnt/wouldnt show me anything.

The one im going with is $1600, ive seen tons of his pics and a few in person so im dropping it off in 2 weeks.
What do you mean couldnt/wouldn’t? $2200 is a lot to drop on something blindly

Yeah it is.

I asked for the same things, small winch frame, full wrap gaurd, shackle points, he came back a few days later with $. "You got a cad/drawing/example i can see?"
"Nope"

the only other bumper ive seen of his was a dodge and did not have the upper.

The guy im going with has dozens of pics and ive see a few of his jobs inperson and theyre well priced and well done.

Damn that sucks! Just googled and found Ruenell is now owned by Buckstop? Last time I even googled a Buckstop was 10-12 years ago and they were $1500, they are over $3k now.:eek: But even at that price I’d just bite something and put in on there, she looks to have got pretty lucky with that one, only damage I see it it tweaked the drivers cooler whatever that is a little bit.

Yeah i just went out and looked at it.

It push the lil aux cooler back against the a/c condensor but didnt bust any of it.
Grill is obvious gone and what ever plastic shit that hold the headlights and blinkers up, but otherwise, not bad.

received_1829619084222018.jpeg
received_1107790183761351.jpeg

:shaking:

They're pre-made bends. Or at least that's what everyone selling them calls them.

Anyway how much did they set you back? I recall them not being cheap last time I looked to the point where I basically wrote them off for shit like this.

Last edited:
I am confused. Did you make this, or did your buddy?
That's a lot of grinding to be done.

Jesus fuck.

Ive said it like 4 times i dropped it off to be built.
Just hard working white guy making a living on cows and side hustling bumper.
Just going to be funny when somebody hits a squirrel with that and the bubblegum welds fall apart and the bumper does more damage itself than if you just had a stock bumper :flipoff2:

Nah, it doesn't take the long to grind them. It would look 100% better. For the money, it should look finished.

This is one I did for an IH body, on a Chevy frame.

Attachments

• 325388269_852173816013084_8145704957983521980_n.jpg
    325388269_852173816013084_8145704957983521980_n.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 1
Top Back Refresh