What's new

Win!

https://powersports.honda.com/street.../trail-125-abs

WIN :smokin: honda is bringing back the Trail 125 for 2021

125.png

Im trying real hard not make a comment about it being the new hipster douche scooter, real hard...

:flipoff2:

I grew up on a 90 and was blown away to see that shit running ones were selling for over a grand a few years back. $4k for a brand new one? perfect to load on to a front rack on the truck.

They make a "city" version that will fill the hipster niche, i hope.

I learned to ride on a home made lawn mower engine scooter at age 6, got a Honda 50 at age 8, then got a Trail 90 at age 10, upgraded to a Hodaka Wombat at about 12. It was all Yamaha YZ's after that, 250 at 14, then a 490 at about 18. Had the 490 for ten years. Great desert bike. Wish I had kept the 50, the Trail 90 and the Wombat. They were so cool.

I grew up on a 90 and was blown away to see that shit running ones were selling for over a grand a few years back. $4k for a brand new one? perfect to load on to a front rack on the truck.

They make a "city" version that will fill the hipster niche, i hope.

I grew up on a 90 as well. I managed to pick one up for free a couple of years ago, it's still sitting in the pile of I'll get to it stuff.:homer:

I saw that new one posted the other day and am really tempted to go reserve one. Hope it has the low range switch like the old ones did.

It needs to loose about a 100#'s for me to be interested.

7 months ago I walked out of jail with a 7$ check, no drivers license, my bank empty and credit cards maxed out thanks to a dumb whore I was shacked up with.

now I have a drivers license, a proper credit score and a dead bitch to go visit in the cemetery if I so choose, losing dad this year sucked but its been pretty good for me besides that.

7 months ago I walked out of jail with a 7$ check, no drivers license, my bank empty and credit cards maxed out thanks to a dumb whore I was shacked up with.

now I have a drivers license, a proper credit score and a dead bitch to go visit in the cemetery if I so choose, losing dad this year sucked but its been pretty good for me besides that.
Could you elaborate the part about the "dead bitch"?

Its been removed already.

Top Back Refresh