What's new

Win!

ohc=OFpKXqfBgm0Q7kNvgF_3QGC&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

Diversity and inclusion left the Teams chat? Former Diversity Chief slams Microsoft for dismissing its DEI team due to "changing business needs"​

I know for a fact that skin color and gender were key items in Hiring…. And managers had (have?) team quotas they were ranked on - which directly impacted their year end stock grants.

Is that a wooden piston?

There I was, stranded in SLC. The old 350 started rattling and I shut it down quick. I checked compression, pulled off the right-hand head and found the fractured piston, jammed in the cylinder. It was midnight Saturday night, I only had 60 miles to go, and I needed to get there. No parts stores were open but there were a few large trees near the creek crossing a quarter of a mile back. I had a knife. I did what I had to do...

On this day in 1938, Doug "Wrong Way" Corrigan gave the :flipoff2: & made a transatlantic flight to Ireland-

On this day in 1938, Doug "Wrong Way" Corrigan gave the :flipoff2: & made a transatlantic flight to Ireland-
That's gangster :laughing:

Fuck your rules. :smokin:

Edit: If you tried that stunt today the government would literally shoot you out of the sky for your own saftey.....

I blame this bush:stirthepot:
Captureconcrete truck.PNG

If they're smart they'll get a new car paid for by that property owner.
This image shows clear line of sight from the drivers window to the big ass truck, before entering the lane that the big ass truck is traveling in. Liberty driver is dumb.
Would be nice if the bush was at least trimmed though.

Top Back Refresh