What's new

Win!

To the eyeballs or their peepee hole?
1718900886817.png

Well, he walked away so I'm giving it the win. I was up at the Va Nationals this weekend and saw this crazy shit live. One of the most brutal crashes I've ever seen in person. MUCH crazier on screen. So unbelievable. And the dude is 75 years young. And I bet ya my balls he will be back behind the wheel in Ohio next weekend. With more career wins than any other driver, John is a true legend.

I don't know why you would, but he did.

Check out the guy from some other country that did one better on the gsxr 1000. Put dirbike forks on it and was riding it in the dirt. Pretty sure they even put studs on it and was riding it on the ice. Search offroad gsxr or something like that.

Well, he walked away so I'm giving it the win. I was up at the Va Nationals this weekend and saw this crazy shit live. One of the most brutal crashes I've ever seen in person. MUCH crazier on screen. So unbelievable. And the dude is 75 years young. And I bet ya my balls he will be back behind the wheel in Ohio next weekend. With more career wins than any other driver, John is a true legend.

At what age do you have to start saying 'years young'....70? I feel like I have been doing it wrong

Only posted here that his wife didn't leave him after 40 yrs-
Dude bought a big vacant unfinished house about 1 mile from me and is finishing it. The previous owner built a 6' high brick wall around the property. He started adding 4 more feet to the height just last week. Gonna have a 10' high brick wall around it plus is adding a wall around the front with a gate. Definitely looks like he is winning.

1719421706937.png

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh