Will you vote again?

• Yes

Votes: 49 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Bacon never cheats to win

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
Right up there with thinking that if you vote twice, they will both be counted somehow.

Well....I'm sure there was a real person for each of those hundred of thousands of ballots that just showed up.

I may go by alot of names. Suckmyballs may be one of them :flipoff2:

Well....I'm sure there was a real person for each of those hundred of thousands of ballots that just showed up.

I may go by alot of names. Suckmyballs may be one of them :flipoff2:

I'm not going to sit here and say that everything else was on the up and up, because even I am not that naive(and I don't want to suck your balls), but filling out a mail in ballot and doing a walk in ballot isn't going to do shit.

Quoted this to see how many here automatically come and say that voting 3rd party is a vote for the "other guy" or some other bullshit nonsense.

eh, it's pretty much a universal thing
people believe that shit
and they tell people they're voting third party, but then they don't actually fucking follow through with it "because scary guy will win"

I'm not going to sit here and say that everything else was on the up and up, because even I am not that naive(and I don't want to suck your balls), but filling out a mail in ballot and doing a walk in ballot isn't going to do shit.

Oh I'm thinking semi truck loads ready to go wherever needed :grinpimp:

Yes even if I don't trust the national process. And even I know that at a national and state level my vote won't impact anything due to the overwhelming number of dumb voters in Calif:homer: I'm praying that at a county level, things can keep some sanity.

Our system is favorable to two parties. Has been since the late 1700s. The parties have changed in that time, but generally always 2 prominent parties competing. Going to three or more might offer more choices (just a greater variety of shitheads, not better quality) but will also push us into the headaches that Parliament systems face.... parties negotiating to consolidate power sufficient to meet the election win number. Better? I don't think so. I have yet to see a parliament style government work better than our system.

:

I've posted up about how fucked our Canuckistan elections go for my entire time here and on the old site. It does not work better in fact it's much, much worse. That being said I am of the mind that after hearing the cry for more is better for so long I just wish it would actually happen. I have a feeling it might happen once or twice before people pulled their heads out of their asses and realized that 2 parties and to be able to actually vote for the President isn't such a bad thing.

I've posted up about how fucked our Canuckistan elections go for my entire time here and on the old site. It does not work better in fact it's much, much worse. That being said I am of the mind that after hearing the cry for more is better for so long I just wish it would actually happen. I have a feeling it might happen once or twice before people pulled their heads out of their asses and realized that 2 parties and to be able to actually vote for the President isn't such a bad thing.
your choices:
less rights
less rights
unknown
choose one

With the voting machines being rigged, 3rd party will never stand a chance either.

Saw a video a while back that broke down the rigged voting machines in one of the states, the narrator thoughts were the 3rd party was hurt the worst. Thought I saw it in one of the election fraud thread here, can't find it now.

I saw it, too. It was Minnesota.

I voted no because I'm really disappointed in the amount of corruption in our system but the truth is, I'll continue to vote. Many people have given everything so that I could have the right to do so, to not do it would be a disservice and I've never missed one yet.

I agree with this. There are two kinds of people. Liberal and conservative. We don't need more than that. There has been a lot of fuckery blurring the lines with our two party system. Pretty much everyone has their hand in the till. We need to stop that and we need term limits.

We have primaries to weed out all the imposters. Why would we need a third party? They are one or the other conservative or liberal. Saying you're a third party is just putting lipstick on a pig.

Haven’t decided.

clearly, it doesn’t matter on a national level. That’s essentially fact.

now the question is how corrupted local elections have become.

Top Back Refresh