What's new

Will Trump jr run?

You didn't notice what they just put in? :flipoff2:

Through a handful of states violating the Constitution. If those state legislatures were Doxxed I would be hard pressed to shed a single tear for the lot of them.

You didn't notice what they just put in? :flipoff2:

I noticed. :barf: The problem is most people, unfortunately, will only vote D or R and the majority were disgusted with Trump, so the older idiot got elected.
We need better choices, but that won't happen unless the voting public demands it.

Trump Jr is the Trump that should have run the last time. I like him a lot. It's like he got all the fire and patriotism from his old man, but none of the stupid twitter bullshit. He can't run in 2024 and win, however. He might win a senate seat, though. That would be awesome.

I would not vote for Ivanka, however.

I noticed. :barf: The problem is most people, unfortunately, will only vote D or R and the majority were disgusted with Trump, so the older idiot got elected.
We need better choices, but that won't happen unless the voting public demands it.

Huh.....no. Actually you could not be further from the truth on all points.

There were many Democrats that voted for Trump. No, the majority were not discussed with him....you and a few more do not equal a majority. The sheer number of people that voted for him and attended his rallies is more than enough proof.

And anyone that paid any attention that is not delusional knows that Biden wasn't elected....

Granted....there are more complete dumbasses that voted and supported Biden than I thought there were, it still does not equal the majority you are claiming.

Huh.....no. Actually you could not be further from the truth on all points.

There were many Democrats that voted for Trump. No, the majority were not discussed with him....you and a few more do not equal a majority. The sheer number of people that voted for him and attended his rallies is more than enough proof.

And anyone that paid any attention that is not delusional knows that Biden wasn't elected....

Granted....there are more complete dumbasses that voted and supported Biden than I thought there were, it still does not equal the majority you are claiming.

You keep on believing that and you'll perpetuate the shit show we now have.

The only thing you've actually been right about is there are no differences in our representatives....from either side.

Yep this election was completely legitimate,right Gary?
There wasn't a single instance of voter fraud,right Gary?
Not a shred of evidence pointing to manipulation of votes,right Gary ?
Not a single instance of rules being changed at the last moment to impact the outcome of the election,right Gary?
Not a hint of improprieties in the collection and counting of mail in ballots,right Gary?

Yep this election was completely legitimate,right Gary?
There wasn't a single instance of voter fraud,right Gary?
Not a shred of evidence pointing to manipulation of votes,right Gary ?
Not a single instance of rules being changed at the last moment to impact the outcome of the election,right Gary?
Not a hint of improprieties in the collection and counting of mail in ballots,right Gary?

Never said it was completely legit, but IMO lots of others have had fraud. The problem is there's no proof. Show me the proof, not innuendo or hearsay. I've seen nothing that would stand up in court. Unless you can show that you're S.O.L. Keep voting for a D or an R and we'll stay in this shitshow.

Who would want to go through the Anal exam? Can you immagine haveing every post you have made on the internet gone over to see if you said something derogatory, or how about all your former co workers or bosses, exwives, ex boyfriends...?

Who would want to go through the Anal exam? Can you immagine haveing every post you have made on the internet gone over to see if you said something derogatory, or how about all your former co workers or bosses, exwives, ex boyfriends...?

Lots of people don't want to go thru that. Two prominent examples are Colin Powell and Condi Rice. They were both pressured to run and said "no fawking way".

Lots of people don't want to go thru that. Two prominent examples are Colin Powell and Condi Rice. They were both pressured to run and said "no fawking way".

You keep saying a majority were disgusted with President Trump....exactly how did you come to that conclusion? Because everything I've seen says just the opposite.

You keep saying a majority were disgusted with President Trump....exactly how did you come to that conclusion? Because everything I've seen says just the opposite.

He got less than 50% of the vote, just like in 2016. Go ahead and claim fraud, I won't buy it unless you come up with PROOF, not supposition, hearsay, and innuendo.

He got less than 50% of the vote, just like in 2016. Go ahead and claim fraud, I won't buy it unless you come up with PROOF, not supposition, hearsay, and innuendo.

Well thats an answer....maybe delusional but still an answer :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh