What's new

Will Trump jr run?

Thumping

Member Number
Will Trump jr run next? Would Trump supporters support him?

If he runs for Matt Gaetz seat, yes on both. If he runs anywhere where it is competitive he'll get killed.

I read that Ivanka has moved to Florida and to an area where she can run. She is the more likely candidate as she is fairly well spoken and has a personality and flair about her versus Jr. who is a dope and not articulate... and his past is gonna give him trouble.

I’d vote for him if he sold Oreos and McDonald’s hamburgers with a giant purple puppet. Only way I’d know he’s truly qualified to have the Nuke codes.

toosoon.jpg

Will Trump jr run next? Would Trump supporters support him?

So, what are his qualifications, other than being born with a silver spoon in his face ?

IMO the only candidate the Rs have that has a ghost of a chance is Nikki Haley.
I don't see anyone else with any chance of pulling votes away from Kameltoe Harris in 2024.

Last edited:
After hearing him on the Meateater podcast I would vote for him over the other assclowns.

So, what are his qualifications, other than being born with a silver spoon in his face ?

I don't see anyone else with any chance of pulling votes away from Kameltoe Harris in 2024.

Bidens 50 years of experience haven’t helped him.

Imagine a couple of Senators Trump laying it to the the D's from the Senate floor and on TV. Worth the price of admittance to have them forced to utter the name Senator Trump. :laughing:

I think the gop is done with all the trumps

The swamp wants to return to the status quo. I hope it never returns.

One good thing is a lot of the leadership of the parties is old and will die soon. Pelosi, Hoyer, Mcconnel, etc. Fucking dead wood who should have been put out to pasture long ago.

Ron Paul
Hopefully he doesn't get burned out by the bullshit before then

And what was his father's? What was Hillary's? For that Matter what the fuck was Obama's other than a community organizer?

I think Trump voters are done with the gop

I am. We voted him in convincingly and they didn't like him taking over their established party. They fought against almost as much as the Democrats. The GOP has shown they would rather suck the Democrats dick than to represent their constituents.

Remember the Republicans that said Trump should suspend his campaign over allegations? I do.

Fuck them...there needs to be no quarter shown to the either side.

Gary has been right all along....theres no difference in them. They simply want to rule.

President Trump has set back the conservatves to a non player for at least a few years, no need for more damage.

Not at all. Maybe the GOP but not conservatives. There are many many pissed off people that were straddling the fence that now see the bullshit the Dems are pulling. Not to mention the millions of Trump voters who know they got robbed.

I am. We voted him in convincingly and they didn't like him taking over their established party. They fought against almost as much as the Democrats. The GOP has shown they would rather suck the Democrats dick than to represent their constituents.

Remember the Republicans that said Trump should suspend his campaign over allegations? I do.

Fuck them...there needs to be no quarter shown to the either side.

Gary has been right all along....theres no difference in them. They simply want to rule.

Not all "Republicans" suggested he kow tow, only the weal ones and they should be purged. Mitt the Bitch Romney ought to be expelled from the Party. He can join the pillow biters party.

Not all "Republicans" suggested he kow tow, only the weal ones and they should be purged. Mitt the Bitch Romney ought to be expelled from the Party. He can join the pillow biters party.

There's a few to spare but both parties need a good purge.

It'd take someone like Mike Rowe to ever get me to vote again.

Top Back Refresh