What's new

Why would you give a shit about another country's politics?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
Serious question, why give a fuck about another country's politics? I know Canada sucks compared to the US, but I don't give the slightest bit of a fuck about the Canadian sultan or whatever faggy title they use.

I can see if you're a barnacle, you'd care what the whale is doing...

As the whale, not so much.

Something is wrong with this board, every time I try to hit return to make a new paragraph, it either comes up with a weird error or just instantly posts what I typed. Run on wall of text it is :flipoff2:so really, I'll admit I'm ignorant to canukland, does our politics actually have a significant effect on them?

I enjoy politics, i find it interesting to see what other people will try, what humanity in general tolerates, what sets people afoul, all that shit. it's amazing

I can see if you're a barnacle, you'd care what the whale is doing...

As the whale, not so much.

But... what if you were a little dicked pseudocalifornian, who also sports a tiny mustache and claims to slay the ladies, who thought all his ideas might work this time?

Serious question, why give a fuck about another country's politics? I know Canada sucks compared to the US, but I don't give the slightest bit of a fuck about the Canadian sultan or whatever faggy title they use.

Jeez man if you're that worked up about it do something, you're more than welcome to point missiles/poison gas or start Ontario & Queerbecastan on fire.
Would clear everything up, give you serious props in the west.
BLAMMO! Next thing you know you're the leader of your own country.
​​​​​​

Jeez man if you're that worked up about it do something, you're more than welcome to point missiles/poison gas or start Ontario & Queerbecastan on fire.
Would clear everything up, give you serious props in the west.
BLAMMO! Next thing you know you're the leader of your own country.
​​​​​​

They could make a semi decent country out of the British Columbia.

I mean if basic human rights and standard capacity magazines were recognized and shit.

With out other countries doing what they do we wouldn't know what works and what doesn't work.

Besides...

It gives people options and a feeling of security.

USA isn't for everybody And everybody isn't for USA.

As for the return feature...

It's the phone.

My phone is doing it

But not my tablet of my computer.

Well maybe not the phone...

But something with the phone and the website.:laughing:

That is some weird shit. Is that an Ascot, sport ??? :laughing:

Because the US imports incredible amounts of goods to make your lifestyle happen and exports a lot of goods as well. Then there is the whole hey let's start a world war thing that europe pulled twice.

Why? Because the US likes to think they can go around fucking the rest of world, you guys are the rapist country everyone keeps a close eye on.

I find it amusing when the British bash Trump. They support a fake royal family but think Trump is the problem

Why? Because the US likes to think they can go around fucking the rest of world, you guys are the rapist country everyone keeps a close eye on.

The rest of the world knows the deal... American politics are the elephant in the room at all times. Not because of covert fawking and outright raping, but because we'll drop a bomb on your ass.

The rest of the world knows the deal... American politics are the elephant in the room at all times. Not because of covert fawking and outright raping, but because we'll drop a bomb on your ass.

Whole lotta truth here! :laughing:
:usa:

The politics of the US and China impact every other country. I would care. I also wouldn’t whine about it.

As a certain comedian once sang........
Two words. Nuclear fucking weapons, okay?! Russia, Germany, Romania - they can have all the Democracy they want. They can have a big democracy cake-walk
right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a lick of difference because we've got the bombs, okay?!

As for the original question idgaf I'm just here for the memes :flipoff2:

Do you care when China makes the political decision to subsidize their steel and manufacturing sectors? Thus allowing them to dump a bunch of steel or manufactured goods on the US market at prices so low there is no effective way to compete. Leading to the demise of US manufacturing and a growing dependency on China?

And this is the textbook definition of xenophobic.
And why European always shake their heads at "typical ignorant Americans".

​​​​​​

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh