What's new

Why are we allowing all this vandalism to monmuments

Only November will tell who will prevail.

Trump has a Bully Pulpit only and the Executive is literally the weakest branch by design.

Trump could not even stop Muslims from entering the Country and I don't believe this is because he doesn't care. He tried to EXTEND the Obama 7-nation ban and a Court stopped that instantly until he could appeal to SCOTUS.

We've got to stop believing Trump is going to save us because he's not and he can't.

I'm voting for him regardless but November is NOT the answer. It won't change anything. Not a SINGLE sanctuary city has been changed.

Because defacing public property is fine and police dont care. They need more funding....

But if I were to knock the offender in the head with a tire iron... I'm posted on youtube, facebook, etc and I would be arrested for a violent crime and be the next evernoob who cant purchase a firearm.

It's not worth it for me to interact.

Seems the white house just evacuated all reporters. This was done by the secret service. Wonder whats up?

they tear gassed and pepper shot the area and cleared those fuck sticks out, cleared out their bullshit zone and moved everybody to the sides of the streets.

how in the fuck there isn't mass arrests over this is insane. Honestly, I fully fucking support arresting every bastard using a loudspeaker to protest at this point :laughing: fuck you dude, the 1st doesn't (never has) cover amplifiers.

Because we get Waco'd and they get CHAZ.

Has the government started firebombing and shooting children in Chaz yet?

I can’t answer for you but, .....

Oh look, someone with an excuse :flipoff2:

​​​​​​
I wonder if those "commies" are aware of the Declaration of Independence signers were invested in *Young America* that they lost land, lives & were in serious debt afterwards-

image_44974.jpg

So let the punk ass college brainwashed anti American commies win because WE are to busy? OK, got it.

what about you? You should get off your porch and put a stop to it. If you’re a leader, others will follow.

Because defacing public property is fine and police dont care. They need more funding....

But if I were to knock the offender in the head with a tire iron... I'm posted on youtube, facebook, etc and I would be arrested for a violent crime and be the next evernoob who cant purchase a firearm.

It's not worth it for me to interact.

Yeah, that is the problem for me as well. The Left is doing a good job framing any action against them as Racist and the officials who's causes they serve are quick to punish anyone who tries to stand up to them. Our Dem governor let them pull stuff down this weekend when he has had 2 years to come up with a plan. What point is putting up barriers around the Capitol if you are not going to defend them?

The problem with this is that telling people that a MOB is the only way to change things is that it will eventually create counter mobs that don't care any more. We are not at that point for me, yet, because I know at that point there will be mass bloodshed and what ever gets started will have to get finished.

I don't get the whole "Can't use tear gas, cause you are gassing medics and innocent support personnel". If you form up to help a MOB you are part of the MOB no matter what you call yourself. They are trying to turn Tear Gas into the water cannons of the 60's.

Just a couple more statues pulled down and the mob will figure out nobody will stop them and go for it everywhere and with anything. It's all "up for grabs" then.

Then it's your turn to actually protect yourself. Good luck.

what about you? You should get off your porch and put a stop to it. If you’re a leader, others will follow.

Wow I actually agree with Landslide...that is so fuckingcorrect...And there is no real leader to oppose the leftists..

Seems like there is now a threat against the Lincoln Emancipation statue for Thursday night

I think they should burn all their $1, $5's and $20... Washington, Lincoln and Jackson. Grant is on a $50??? Burn that fucker! 😁

Trump has a Bully Pulpit only and the Executive is literally the weakest branch by design.

Trump could not even stop Muslims from entering the Country and I don't believe this is because he doesn't care. He tried to EXTEND the Obama 7-nation ban and a Court stopped that instantly until he could appeal to SCOTUS.

We've got to stop believing Trump is going to save us because he's not and he can't.

I'm voting for him regardless but November is NOT the answer. It won't change anything. Not a SINGLE sanctuary city has been changed.

You know what Skippy maybe you should run, be the Pat Paulson of our era not a chance in hell of winning but the entertanment value :lmao:

Because WE just sit back and wonder why nobody is doing anything about it.:homer: In reality WE should all be out there preventing it from happening. No?

And the moment you do you are viewed as the aggressor and they are the victims and you end up being the one arrested.

now if they are successful in getting rid of the police...then it'll be game on. Who they going call? 😁

I don't really care about the Statue's being torn down, but got a good laugh out of the one that fell on the assholes taking it down. It just makes them all look like assholes, so that's fine with me. The destruction of memorials does bother me, immensely.

I'm guessing most of us who live in rural areas do so because we hate being in the rat race anyway. I don't see any of this happening in rural towns. So let them destroy their own shit, let them live with the destruction and filth they created, let them try to run a city and maybe they will get a clue, it really doesn't effect us on a daily basis.

Could they start bringing it to our sleepy communities....sure. But that would be dumb.

Us letting them throw their little hissy fit is reminiscent of a two year old throwing themselves down in the isle of the grocery store because we won't buy them Spaghetti-O's.

November will be the next jumping off point, Trump wins, this shit continues, and we have to get off the porch, Trump loses, this shit continues and we have get off the porch.

Last edited:
Thought about it some more. Don't need statues that glorify faked history. Columbus comes to mind.

Pulling statues down sure ain't the way to so anything.

Unarmed ? I want them all to have scary black guns & rifles , give these stupid bedwetters something to think about. :lmao:

Hell no, Unless the rioters have teargas, flames, or guns those guys look like they are going to handle business just fine.. When the rioters show up give the cops the rest of the day off.

Hell no, Unless the rioters have teargas, flames, or guns those guys look like they are going to handle business just fine.. When the rioters show up give the cops the rest of the day off.

Difference in opinion here , you come to vandalize or destroy our nations history ? I want them to get the living crap kicked out of them , a rifle but to your face will make you see the error of your ways , if you know what I mean.:usa:

Unarmed ? I want them all to have scary black guns & rifles , give these stupid bedwetters something to think about. :lmao:

ONly if they get to use them.

It's all been said. These little shits are above the law, but if any of us goes in with a show of force (which would be necessary) to stop them, you can bet we'd all be in the Pokey right quick. There's a huge double standard nowadays and it favors the little commie pricks.

Notice how not one MSM news cast has called out the protesters for brandishing their carry black rifles

just do a search on "ben franklin statue on top of building"

I have seen a few memes so far, where he is saying stuff like "try and reach me up here"

I personally don't believe common people should be destroying monuments, etc.. especially when they don't know the truth in some cases

Thought about it some more. Don't need statues that glorify faked history. Columbus comes to mind.

Pulling statues down sure ain't the way to so anything.

and the lenin statue that just went up in germany

"well, that is their right to speech, i'm glad it is up so everybody can see how stupid they are"

^^you were more correct in the other thread than this one. Stupid history statues of whatever are good because they are markers of history. Good, bad or otherwise, they spur thought.

If Columbus didn't have statues and wasn't in the book, would there ever have been a push for 'indigenous peoples day"? would anybody have even known to give a shit about the carribeans he captured as gifts to europe? NOPE! They would have been just as lost to history as all the other bad shit nobody wants to acknowledge.

Top Back Refresh