Who wins it? 2020

• Trump

Votes: 69 65.7%
  • Biden

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Asteroid

Votes: 24 22.9%

• Total voters
No way in hell i would even think about trying to predict a winner... only thing I'm certain of is the post election vote count/fraud shitshow. The only way to prevent that is a landslide winner, and I don't think its going to be a landslide.

This is my view.

I know Biden is going to landslide every city in this country, but the rest will turn red.

Of course, with Trumps new fracking video, Biden might lose Pennsylvania. Fracking, gas, and oil is the only thing that can save this state after Wolf destroyed it.

No way in hell i would even think about trying to predict a winner... only thing I'm certain of is the post election vote count/fraud shitshow. The only way to prevent that is a landslide winner, and I don't think its going to be a landslide.

Whoever loses is going to cry fraud and we're suddenly back to 2000. YAAAAAY!

The political elite. While the rest of us peasants get fucked in the ass rawdog.

The house always wins

The mail-in ballots should have never happened. We can’t trust anything now. Too many stories have come out over this.

I really doubt they're going to be anywhere near the problem that the prez keeps saying they will be. If nothing else we might even break a 50% participation rate in this election.

After all, mail in absentee ballots are just fine. Why not these?

trump says mail in ballots will be massive issue

biden says there has never and will never be mail in ballot issues

both of them are wrong :flipoff2:

I stand by my "trump wins the electorates, but loses the popular vote by wider margin than 2016" remarks of the past year or so

I really doubt they're going to be anywhere near the problem that the prez keeps saying they will be. If nothing else we might even break a 50% participation rate in this election.

After all, mail in absentee ballots are just fine. Why not these?

Right, so all the lost, destroyed, or harvested ballots are no big deal? We’ve been having issues. Votes are the most important thing we as Americans have. This level of tampering we’ve seen is some third world country shit where all the elections are rigged.

If you don’t know the difference by now then go do your own research. It’s been discused and explained MANY times, even here.

Reactions: Cod
trump says mail in ballots will be massive issue

biden says there has never and will never be mail in ballot issues

both of them are wrong :flipoff2:

I stand by my "trump wins the electorates, but loses the popular vote by wider margin than 2016" remarks of the past year or so

I really can’t see how Trump could lose electoral votes. No way the dems swayed all the voters in BFE.

I really can’t see how Trump could lose electoral votes. No way the dems swayed all the voters in BFE.

well, if PA goes blue and enough big cities and outlying areas (again, where 90% of people are generally not directly impacted by riots) go blue, it could hold more than enough sway to move their statewide needle.

I don't think the "rust belt" will be as blue as the D's want it to be, but i do think that CA/NY/NJ/WA/OR/HI will go very strongly blue to make up for the popular vote increase

Do you fuckwads seriously think the American people are going to oust an incumbent Republican and vote in a career politician with obvious cognitive issues, you've been drinking way too much msm/sm koolaid.

Do you fuckwads seriously think the American people are going to oust an incumbent Republican and vote in a career politician with obvious cognitive issues, you've been drinking way too much msm/sm koolaid.

The most polarizing president in recent history possibly having trouble getting reelected? Fucking crazy talk. It's not over by any means, but I'd say it's anything but a sure thing.

There are lot of stupid people out there. Al Gore almost won.

There are a bunch of people solely voting for Biden because orange man bad. There are RINOs voting for Biden because Trump is going against their narrative. I firmly believe there are non-vocal moderate democrats who will vote for Trump because they are tired of radical democrats. Biden didn’t do himself any favors last night with people in the oil industry.

Right, so all the lost, destroyed, or harvested ballots are no big deal? We’ve been having issues. Votes are the most important thing we as Americans have. This level of tampering we’ve seen is some third world country shit where all the elections are rigged.

If you don’t know the difference by now then go do your own research. It’s been discused and explained MANY times, even here.

Research what? Wild speculation fueled by politicians? What tampering have we seen so far? Foreign countries posting memes to facebook?

Most of these lost ballots would be a non-issue had Trump's buddy DeJoy not been appointed to the post office as payback for his campaign contributions instead of knowing anything about running the post office.

Top Back Refresh