What's new

Who will Jo Jorgenson siphon votes from?

Who will Jo Jorgenson siphon votes from?

• Baby Trump

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sleepy Joe

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Nuclear is the answer to all our energy problems but it's not zero emissions overall. You can't just go cold turkey off Fossil fuel generation.

also her " let's get rid of tariffs" is cutting our own throat.

She has no real plans. Just some slogans and witty worded bullet points.

You would not want to end all coal plants and even if you idled some or all of them, it would make sense to even pay more money on utilities to keep them handy or even build new ones. Our multi-fuel system for power generation is actually a good idea, we just need to up the nuclear proportion by a lot. We have at least 100 years of dirt and rocks that you can burn as coal, and it would be foolhardy to totally eliminate consumption of that product. What if a gamma ray burst came down and 'poisoned' all of the uranium oxide pellets on earth, thus shutting down every nuclear power plant? Or some other plausible disaster which that isn't?

I don't really feel like huddling in the dark and cold while roving bands of Bigfeet prowl the streets, emboldened by our darkness.

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.history.com%2F.image%2FMTU3ODc4NjAxOTExNzA2OTUz%2Fbigfoot-517258962.jpg

Bigfeet are fearsome adversaries, and we must have electric lights which Bigfoots hate. If other people want to struggle with a Sasquatch, then that's their business. For myself, I will take contant electric lights and that means keeping some coal plants in reserve.

Also the libertarian party completely shot themselves when they pushed out Austin Peterson for Gary Johnson. Morons.

true statement. peterson was much better candidate wise. only however is that johnson is more of a character and recognizable name

true statement. peterson was much better candidate wise. only however is that johnson is more of a character and recognizable name

Good thing they went for a gimmicky shithead instead of a quality constitutionalist. It was their time to put their best foot forward, and they chose the club foot with the fallen arch, covered in fungus.

both and nobody, more folks who would otherwise abstain will vote for mamajo

I voted for trump the last time, but mama Jo has my vote this time. Im tired of the "lesser of 2 evils" voting. Im voting for who I believe is best for the job. Im not voting for one just because he's a fraction better than the other. They both want big government, more control and less freedom for us serfs and peasants.

Last edited:
Good thing they went for a gimmicky shithead instead of a quality constitutionalist. It was their time to put their best foot forward, and they chose the club foot with the fallen arch, covered in fungus.

that's about how i feel about it, i guess the litmus test will be if the L party is able to get more raw numbers or % this go 'round with somebody who is at least a long time active libertarian

I voted for trump the last time, but mama Jo has my vote this time. Im tired of the "lesser of 2 evils" voting. Im voting for who I beleive is best for the job. Im not voting for one jist because he's a fraction better than the other. They both want big government, more control and less freedom for us serfs and peasants.

and i vote in a solid color state, not really contested if i vote for one of the two major parties anyways

i think biden has alienated more of his base and generally liberal leaning people than trump has
...."and you know the thing" lol. Not knowing our own history is not a small deal for the electorate.Those guys don't get a serious second chance...usually.

Last edited:
Arvin Vohra... I am going full libertarian this year...

As for the poll, either works. It's literally a coin toss as to which is worse.

or both?

since that's what all of the numbers say from past elections.

all the way back to ron paul.

Ron Paul or Ross Perot?

Ross Perot did take from both sides about evenly, but he wasn’t a Libertarian.

You guys are seriously making a mistake overlooking the political force that will come this October in the runup to election day.

Dez Nutz will be in the face of all the Presidential candidates and will be swinging for the fences!

For short-term thinkers who believe voting for the lesser of two evils makes sense:

How so? I haven't seen shit from Biden on his commercials other than him smiling and waving. What did he do to alienate Dems?

I've seen a few online. Even in a carefully controlled environment like a political commercial the guy doesn't seem like he's all there. As for content, what do the dems really have besides "ORANGE MAN BAD?"

I've seen a few online. Even in a carefully controlled environment like a political commercial the guy doesn't seem like he's all there. As for content, what do the dems really have besides "ORANGE MAN BAD?"

Basically Biden is going to install only women POCs in every position around him, he's going to open the border up again, drop tariffs to kiss China's ass, raise taxes and also undo Trump tax cuts, put 4 black women on the supreme court, appoint Beto to go door to door to confiscate guns... Etc...

What else?

Top Back Refresh